CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibilities for warrants: home, car, phone, property, DNA?

They wouldn't need a warrant for Kelsey's phone and purse (stating the obvious), so there is more to this than simply finding her phone (if that even happened).

jmo
Exactly. I think they found someone with a link to Cowboy Pat, and they are searching their property.

Sorry if repost:

“Jeremy Loew, Frazee’s attorney, said his client is cooperating with authorities.
“We encourage law enforcement to take whatever steps it deems necessary to find Kelsey Berreth and to be able to exclude Patrick Frazee as a possible suspect in this missing person investigation,” Loew said in a statement.“

Churchgoers hold vigil for missing Colorado mom Kelsey Berreth - NY Daily News

—-

“We encourage law enforcement to take whatever steps it deems necessary to find Kelsey Berreth and to be able to exclude Patrick Frazee as a possible suspect in this missing person investigation,” the attorney said. “Mr. Frazee will continue not to participate in any interviews with the media and instead focus on parenting the child he shares with Ms. Berreth.”“

Patrick Frazee, fiancé of missing Colorado mom Kelsey Berreth, arrested and booked in her murder

—-

“Frazee was the only person arrested in the case as of Friday morning, De Young said, and officials wouldn't provide any more detail about how they came to the solicitation charge.

“Under the solicitation statute, a suspect would not only have discussed committing a crime with another person but would have taken steps to see it through, May said.“”

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/21/us...mom/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/&rm=1

(I’m sure @PommyMommy already posted this)

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/AshleyKKTV/status/1076668464343875584
#BREAKING
: Only @KKTV11News has new information on the #KelseyBerreth case. We just learned authorities in Idaho are reporting they found evidence tied to this case. They are working with CBI and FBI to process the evidence. Watch 11 News at 10 for updates.

Live Newscasts

@margarita25

KKTV11 has been fantastic on this case but reporting this as exclusive breaking news is a little misleading considering LE in Idaho released a press release mentioning the same

In some cases, some convicted killers quickly plead guilty after being arrested and going to trial.

What do you all think PF will plead?

IDK. He lawyered up pretty fast and for the most part avoided speaking to the press even when reporters were getting right in his face. I sense a high level of stubbornness there. Since there is no body (yet) it may depend on what other evidence has been found and who his possible co-conspirator(s) are. Is there someone he wants to protect or something he doesn't want to come out? Is he aware of how infrequently the death penalty is used in CO? I don't feel like we know enough about PF and/or the circumstances of the case to even guess at this point if he will plead guilty. JMO.

Haaaaa.

What Margarita wishes to convey, is that although Colorado is a death penalty state, the death penalty is not a legitimate concern to people convicted of murder.

There are a grand total of three people on death row there, and the last execution was over 20 years ago.

People aren’t sentenced to death with any regularity, and when they are, the death penalty is not carried out.

If you are sentenced to death, you will die of natural causes in prison.

Understood. Even though executions are rarely carried out, the fact that the threat of the proverbial sword is dangling over the prisoner's head every moment of every day for the rest of his life still makes the DP sentence a more potent punishment than LWOP, IMO.

In some cases, some convicted killers quickly plead guilty after being arrested and going to trial.

What do you all think PF will plead?

I have never met him, but I have a feeling of him being rigid and obstinate.

I hope I am wrong, because if not, he might be unwilling to negotiate.

On the other hand, he probably is willing to avoid the shame of being on trial.

Also, it might depend on whether he is willing to disclose the location of KB's body.

Possible evidence found in Twin Falls during search for missing Colorado mother
By KMVT News Staff | Posted: Sat 7:00 PM, Dec 22, 2018 | Updated: Sat 7:20 PM, Dec 22, 2018ews from Twin Falls.

"TWIN FALLS, Idaho (KMVT/KSVT) On Saturday, the Twin Falls Police Department issued a statement, saying they have been working with the Colorado Bureau of Investigations and the Federal Bureau of Investigation to prepare and serve several search warrants, including processing items of possible evidence"

ETA, added the time of the posting of the article because I'm sure it is going to be updated over time and perhaps other people will add on to the threads if there is new information when they come across that post and they read it.

Hallelujah! I hope they found the phone. Or better yet, I hope they found Kelsey. :(

I know love is blind but I just can't see what KB saw in PF. I know they met online and quite honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he sold her a bill of goods and a big one at that being she moved to CO from WA to be with him.

You have an attractive very successful person who has accomplished a lot in her life including a commercial pilot's license and a CFI.

Meanwhile he is still living at home, using his mother's small patch of dirt to do everything from training dogs, horses, jockeying cattle, rodeo events and even works as a farrier but the truth is he was mostly scratching for a living. Get a pickup truck, throw a bale of hay in the back and you're a cowboy. Like they say " All hat and no cattle."

IDK. He lawyered up pretty fast and for the most part avoided speaking to the press even when reporters were getting right in his face. I sense a high level of stubbornness there. Since there is no body (yet) it may depend on what other evidence has been found and who his possible co-conspirator(s) are. Is there someone he wants to protect or something he doesn't want to come out? Is he aware of how infrequently the death penalty is used in CO? I don't feel like we know enough about PF and/or the circumstances of the case to even guess at this point if he will plead guilty. JMO.
I think if there is no body, he will remain stubborn and silent....unless perhaps to blame someone else. He might try to say that the person he solicited did it.

If Kelsey is found...well, we'll have to see what happens. I hope the new happenings in Twin Falls will lead to Kelsey.

jmo

Well, he apparently competed in several places. There are always rodeo groupies. He may have had a few stashed out in each town. He seemed to like superficial long distance relationshios where you don't have to really have a person get to know the REAL you.

KKTV11 has been fantastic on this case but reporting this as exclusive breaking news is a little misleading considering LE in Idaho released a press release mentioning the same
Well, maybe they should have said exclusive breaking news to Colorado, lol? I doubt they'll have any new info, but I'll listen just in case.
MOO

Spot on!
I know love is blind but I just can't see what KB saw in PF. I know they met online and quite honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he sold her a bill of goods and a big one at that being she moved to CO from WA to be with him.

You have an attractive very successful person who has accomplished a lot in her life including a commercial pilot's license and a CFI.

Meanwhile he is still living at home, using his mother's small patch of dirt to do everything from training dogs, horses, jockeying cattle, rodeo events and even works as a farrier but the truth is he was mostly scratching for a living. Get a pickup truck, throw a bale of hay in the back and you're a cowboy. Like they say " All hat and no cattle."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07