CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the same thing. Maybe they got the scoop on a potential discovery of the phone.
They probably had that yesterday. Didn't LE say in the PC that they knew where the phone was? I assume it pinged its last location and LE just needed a warrant to retrieve it. I can't wait to find out where it was. MOO

Idaho authorities announce evidence found in Kelsey Berreth case

"On Saturday, the Twin Falls Police Department announced they were contacted by the FBI on Dec. 15 for help in the investigation."

.... I'm trying to remember what happened on the 15th of December. Was that the day that they got the call from the trash people?

It’s the SWs that make me think the ping coordinates pointed to a residence, or other property specifically.

“The Twin Falls County Sheriff's Office and the Twin Falls Police Department reportedly worked with the FBI and Colorado Bureau of Investigations to prepare and serve several search warrants as well as process some items of evidence.”

love bombing.
Love Bombing: A Narcissist's Secret Weapon

He moved quickly, that's how he got her. Anyone can play a part for a few months in a long distance romance, but I'm sure once she got down there, things quickly changed. So she got her own place and hoped that things would go back to the way they had been when they first met and she got blindsided.

We have no real idea what their relationship was like. She must have been seriously committed to make such a big move to Colorado. So it wasn’t just a fling, or an unexpected pregnancy that kept her with him, imo. There must have been a longish period of a good relationship, a year anyway, maybe longer. Not sure we know 100% they had broken up, though it seems likely.

I’m still thinking a break-up caused him to begin his evil plot in order to have full custody of the baby, before she decided to move away or met someone else. But jmo
Do we know for sure she moved for him? Could she have already accepted or had her eyes on a job in the area and went onto an online dating site to find potential partners in her new town? Maybe they started talking and then he helped her move. It’s possible it might have never turned into any kind of long term relationship had she not gotten pregnant quickly after meeting him.

It’s the SWs that make me think the ping coordinates pointed to a residence, or other property specifically.

“The Twin Falls County Sheriff's Office and the Twin Falls Police Department reportedly worked with the FBI and Colorado Bureau of Investigations to prepare and serve several search warrants as well as process some items of evidence.”
"several" search warrants. Makes you wonder if there was more than one place where an accomplice was or if there is more than one accomplice.

Do we know for sure she moved for him? Could she have already accepted or had her eyes on a job in the area and went onto an online dating site to find potential partners in her new town? Maybe they started talking and then he helped her move. It’s possible it might have never turned into any kind of long term relationship had she not gotten pregnant quickly after meeting him.
Per KB's cousin:

"She told me she met him online but she didn't elaborate. She just said they met online and after a few months he came down (to Washington) and moved her over there."
Kelsey Berreth's cousin speaks out for the first time since fiance's arrest | Daily Mail Online

Another thought -- the comment earlier about how they met -- I forget the source -- said PF helped KB move from WA to CO.

So in addition to his own experiences and contacts in the ID area, PF also has his experiences passing through (not necessarily that part of ID, but possibly, we don't know) with KB herself. Either both in the same car or possibly caravaning in separate vehicles. He may have heard her anecdotes about her previous passes through the area, etc. I hope LE is asking her family for any of those anecdotes they can think of, in case they might be clues to his actions.

Or, even better, let's just have LE have already found all the important evidence in Twin Falls and are getting ready to report on it in a few hours.
I wonder if they did find a body which would be badly decomposed or clothes and they are waiting for body to be identified. I’m only saying this because it’s such a big announcement. Maybe they are getting the info from PF? I bet they are interrogating him hard for hours like CW. I hope if he does eventually plead guilty they release all the videos, interviews, documents just like in CW case. I found it all so interesting.

"several" search warrants. Makes you wonder if there was more than one place where an accomplice was or if there is more than one accomplice.
And it could be an out and out accomplice. But it could also be someone who unknowingly aided him. Maybe he has an old family friend or relative or rodeo buddy who has property or a cabin that way. They could have knowingly let him use their land and be an accessory. But he could have also asked to hunt on their land and they were slow or scared to turn him in. Or they didn’t even know he used their land, but when the Idaho connection came up, they or someone else phoned in a tip...

I guess they are talking about the search warrants that have already been served, not new search warrants.

I wonder if they did find a body which would be badly decomposed or clothes and they are waiting for body to be identified. I’m only saying this because it’s such a big announcement. Maybe they are getting the info from PF? I bet they are interrogating him hard for hours like CW. I hope if he does eventually plead guilty they release all the videos, interviews, documents just like in CW case. I found it all so interesting.
If they did find a body, I suspect it would have leaked by now.

Unfortunately, there’s no chance of him being interrogated, as his new lawyer wouldn’t allow that.

It could only hurt him.

Badly.

I was going to post this exact same thing. It seems as if her current employer would’ve been a desirable place to work. She may have tried to make some friendships in that area prior to moving and they could have been “seeing” each other longer than the 2 years we assume.

I find it hard to believe she moved and got pregnant right after beginning a relationship with him. Not that there is anything wrong with it if that in fact did occur but it just doesn’t add up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam