CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to post this exact same thing. It seems as if her current employer would’ve been a desirable place to work. She may have tried to make some friendships in that area prior to moving and they could have been “seeing” each other longer than the 2 years we assume.

I find it hard to believe she moved and got pregnant right after beginning a relationship with him. Not that there is anything wrong with it if that in fact did occur but it just doesn’t add up for me.

I find this hard to believe myself. I'm thinking she was talking to him and applying for jobs at the same time. Possible she started her job search and found CO to be promising. Was talking to a guy online in CO and well... I can't imagine that she moved to CO to be with him without a job.

It does seem that she moved to be near him, imo, as it has been stated she got her job after moving to Co. even if she had been looking for a job in that region, it seems to have been motivated by his location, imo. Too much of a coincidence otherwise, seeing how she knew him before the move. Jmo

Do you suppose another NK is about to surface?
No. I don’t get that feeling here.

I don’t think this guy killed for that reason.

If another woman exists, it’s a different dynamic.

I think this was either an argument that escalated, or something that involved child custody.

Maybe both.

actually, getting her pregnant (slipping off the condom?) is a great way to rope someone into a relationship
I was going to post this exact same thing. It seems as if her current employer would’ve been a desirable place to work. She may have tried to make some friendships in that area prior to moving and they could have been “seeing” each other longer than the 2 years we assume.

I find it hard to believe she moved and got pregnant right after beginning a relationship with him. Not that there is anything wrong with it if that in fact did occur but it just doesn’t add up for me.

Do you suppose another NK is about to surface?

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised. My experience with online dating in the past is that most people can be replaced.. or there's always another one. sadly. There's a song.. 'Much Cooler Online' or something like that. I've met some like this. PF could probably portray himself 'Much Cooler Online' than in person I would imagine. Probably didn't take all that long in grand scheme of life for KB to figure it out. She however had a baby with him and was probably just trying to do the right thing for their daughters sake. MOO

No. I don’t get that feeling here.

I don’t think this guy killed for that reason.

If another woman exists, it’s a different dynamic.

I think this was either an argument that escalated, or something that involved child custody.

Maybe both.
I don't think it was an argument (though that's what I thought until the solicitation charge). I don't think it was custody either.

I think he wasn't into her, resented her, was tired of her, wanted her gone.

Instead if being a passionate reason like anger or jealousy or even control, I think it was a cold reason like disinterest.

jmo

Many of us here on WS have wondered about the relationship between Kelsey and PF. Just my 2 cents.....

Maybe Kelsey's life prior to meeting PF was busy in school getting degree, church activities and she wasn't a party scene type of girl. She has been described as shy in a few articles I've read and maybe a little naïve. If so, I can totally see her using an internet dating website.

Cowboy Pat (thanks MassGuy) while not suave and so charming IRL, probably could come off quite pleasantly online. I believe he did sell her a 'bill of goods' as another poster pointed out. My ranch, farmer, dog breeder blah blah blah,

Kelsey seems like an honest, forthright person so she could have easily been duped and did little investigating his claims.

He convinces her to move and 'let's get married and live happily ever after'. She believes this, she falls for him. Moves and once she's able to see him consistently IRL, she starts having concerns. She gets pregnant and decides to push those aside for baby K's sake. She loves her new job and coworkers, so buys her own place perhaps thinking this will nudge CP along.

Things worsen over time, and at some point Kelsey gives Cowboy Pat an ultimatum and well, Cowboy Pat doesn't take kindly to those. Anger, custody, financial motives, could be any and all of them. JMHO

I don't think it was an argument (though that's what I thought until the solicitation charge). I don't think it was custody either.

I think he wasn't into her, resented her, was tired of her, wanted her gone.

Instead if being a passionate reason like anger or jealousy or even control, I think it was a cold reason like disinterest.

jmo
I dunno. He could have just broke up with her, that’s if he didn’t care about custody.

I think he did.

Enough to kill for it.

I think we’re going to have some clarity soon.

We’ll see who’s right. :p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members