CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I wasn't typing this...
I wonder if the evidence that was found at KB's home had to do with things found in the plumbing.
Clearly, this is MOO, but I think the possibility of dismemberment is all to realistic.
I haven't been able to read every post, so sorry if I have missed some information, but upon reading about LE checking the septic tank, makes me wonder even more.

The crime of murder is horrific, but if dismemberment occurred, I feel sick.:eek:
There would be so much hatred involved, to treat a human, someone you had a relationship with, the mother of your child, in such a way: even if an accomplice was solicited to carry out this task.

If this occurred, I would think the Death Penalty would be requested by the Prosecution.
MOO.

The thing is, he really didn’t have to be quick about it.

He had access to her house, and knew that no one would be coming by.

He had more than a week to take all of the necessary steps, although I think he did just about everything in the time between the murder, and the ping on the 25th.

He could have killed her on Thanksgiving, taken a shower, gone home to drop the baby off, and returned under the cover of darkness to retrieve and dispose of the body.

He didn’t even have to do this on the same night, and could have taken the risk of making multiple trips.

I don't believe he knew how much time he had. I think the clock in his head was running fast. If he didn't take the body immediately, I would think he went back that night.

The more a body decomposes, the more evidence there is as a result, and harder and more unpleasant the task of disposal becomes.

Was the phone in Idaho a few days later a preplanned task or a later addition to the coverup? The fact that he didn't take her belongings to create the appearance of her leaving suggests it was a later thought. Probably because he didn't want to be seen back at the condo once he thought of it.

Who know? But we will find out.

Product Knowledge: New Way to Sedate Problem Horses | American Farriers Journal

From other articles I read that it's illegal for farriers to administer sedatives to horses but apparently, it does sometimes happen. Usually, the owner would have to pay a vet to do it. I'm willing to bet he can get his hands on some type of horse tranquilizer.

I have never known a farrier to sedate a horse ever. It is up to the owner, you either call a vet or you can do it yourself.
There were horses on his property and he certainly might have had some stocked in his barn.
Why do you think he tranqed her? What would the point be if as I said he/they were going to do away with her anyway.
I just do not get this horse tranq. thing.

Fyi...if a post says “delete” it means the poster deleted it...you can’t just delete a post, you have to put something in the space once you begin to post, even if you change your mind. If mods delete a post...it vanishes.

Am baking cinnamon rolls now :( everyone here will always associate them with Kelsey now...

Actually, PF likely made more money than KB, quite a lot more. Income $80,000 - $89,000. Other posters have found $92,000.

Patrick Frazee (Michael), 32 - Florissant, CO | Background Report at MyLife.com®

This concept that PF did not work is unfounded. PF was a farrier, dog breeder and trainer, and was involved in horse and cattle brokering.

Some opinions seem to have taken on a life of their own.

Perhaps PF wanted to avoid paying child support. He certainly wouldn't be the first to murder the mother of a young child for that reason.

I think she may have initially planned on sending the baked goods to the 'motherinlaw' as a Thanksgiving offering.
I think it was assumed they were made for breakfast. In an article they were described as "the cinnamon rolls, made for breakfast were still out and were cold," or something like that. Imo

He doesn't strike me as someone who would put too much effort into it.
Then again that depends on what items he had available to use.
I'm thinking along the lines of a pre dug grave. He had to be pretty quick about it.
If he showed up at home with blood on him, I guess he could have said it was from an animal if mama asked any questions.
A clean up would take a good bit of time as well, so I may be completely wrong thinking he just dumped her somewhere.
I really hope that she is found soon!!!
Moo

If he killed her at her home, he probably cleaned up there, too. I am anxious to know what evidence they found. It just seems so careless to have done something that would have left a lot of blood evidence. He was so much bigger that I think strangulation would have been the easiest thing for him to do. If he did dismember her body, that was a really stupid thing to do, but he must have been afraid of being seen carrying her body out. MOO.

Greetings . Lurking for seven years(Lauren Spierer). Wading in.
KB moves to CO for PF. Gets pregnant. Lands dream job at Doss. Rents townhouse. Realizes that it's not going to work with PF. Buys house to remain close to the father. The purchase of the house in May is the trigger for me. This may be when he started making his plans. I feel he seriously out kicked his coverage with KB. (Overachieved) He realized he had no future with her and couldn't accept it. Also wonder if she may have been going to move closer to work and use regular daycare thereby shutting him out. She had more than a job. She had a career.
So sad that in the course of a couple years she meets someone, moves, has a beautiful baby girl, gets a great job and then gets murdered by this !
I'm would think he had to put animals down in his lifetime and this may be the same for him. Sick.
Where is KB?

Welcome whererthey, with your first post. :):):):)
I agree with your summary.
The romance didn't last.
Another Creep is discovered, and will always be remembered.
They are out there, ruining so many lives but thank goodness, Karma does its magic, in time.
MOO.

Perhaps PF wanted to avoid paying child support. He certainly wouldn't be the first to murder the mother of a young child for that reason.
I wonder what would make him think he would have to pay support if the child was in his care for at least half the time. There would have had to be good reason to believe that she would be the one who would have primary physical custody, I would think. Maybe there was a discussion about it and he didn't like what he heard. Jmo

So, I have a question. Since PF is sitting in jail for at least 10 days before formal charges are filed, does his attorney have access to anything? The search warrants, or arrest warrant that are sealed? I can't imagine they can just hold you in jail for probable cause without showing the evidence they have... ?

where did you see this picture?

I think he really loved his baby or his mom did. I saw a photo of her hanging around with a bunch of guys at an event, and he was holding her. She was in a diaper with wild hair, but he was taking her to events. Lots of men that rodeo are family minded and start their kids off on horses. His friends seemed to have kids. I just think he and Kelsy maybe didn't click when they were together all the time. They came from different worlds. Happens often with long distance relationships.

I don't believe he knew how much time he had. I think the clock in his head was running fast. If he didn't take the body immediately, I would think he went back that night.

The more a body decomposes, the more evidence there is as a result, and harder and more unpleasant the task of disposal becomes.

Was the phone in Idaho a few days later a preplanned task or a later addition to the coverup? The fact that he didn't take her belongings to create the appearance of her leaving suggests it was a later thought. Probably because he didn't want to be seen back at the condo once he thought of it.

Who know? But we will find out.

I agree about disposing of the body as soon as possible. I wonder if he had access to a large freezer? If he froze the body soon after death, it would have given him more time to dispose of it while he cleaned up her house. Not really my opinion, just an idea.

if he made significantly more than she did he would pay some. not a lot in CO.

I wonder what would make him think he would have to pay support if the child was in his care for at least half the time. There would have had to be good reason to believe that she would be the one who would have primary physical custody, I would think. Maybe there was a discussion about it and he didn't like what he heard. Jmo

Not that I want to give PF the credit, but could the trip to the dump been another stall tactic to divert LE? Keep them sifting through garbage for awhile and not return to the townhouse?
That is what I think.
Oddly enough, they went straight to the townhouse.
I think they knew what he was trying to do.
Hadn't they picked the red truck of his already?
He sure hadn't been busy cleaning it up!!
Moo

I do not think he was being watched because it was the Waste management employee that called LE. So I am thinking if he hadn't called then they would not have known. That is how I took it. JMO
I don’t know. I would think it may be some kind of LE protocol to alert local waste management to let them know if a certain (unofficial) POI drops off waste. But honestly, if LE wasn’t monitoring his moves no matter where he was going, I’d be disappointed to learn that. Especially since he had baby K in his care.

I can’t tell exactly how close a vehicle on Kelsey’s parking pad could get to the front door. I imagine pretty close, especially if one were to back up, say, a pickup truck, and carry out a suitcase or duffle bag a few feet to the bed. A 110lb person could be fit into a suitcase and if it was late at night over a holiday weekend and the person was in and out of her house within 2 minutes, the likelihood of being seen would be low, IMO.

I have had a boot full of items in the car, in my driveway.
If cameras are about, then perhaps it can be seen that there are MANY trips I am making to the car and front door in the middle of the day.
But I am not aware of cameras.
But I am pretty sure, no neighbour has seen my actions.
Now if one was planning, to move a body into a truck/car at a residence, surely this could easily be achieved without being seen by taking further precautions.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members