Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolores Troiano is on the case, and says they could have a civil suit if nothing else. She fought for the grandparents visitation rights to see Anna's son and now they can. YAY! I hope she digs up something that finds Anna.

Took too long to search the house.

It absolutely did take too long, but I don’t think the police are to blame. There was plenty of time for a thorough clean up of that house before the missing person report was even filed. And legally, AG didn’t have to talk to the cops at all. I know it’s perfectly legal not to, but I’d like to think most spouses would.

I disagree.
Missing person = search the home.
No cooperation = search warrant.
You need probable cause for a warrant and it is not enough that an adult woman is missing to get probable cause. Doesn't matter how many people say she wouldn't leave on her own or leave her son behind, etc. In order to get a search warrant law enforcement would have to have some reasonable basis that a crime was committed and facts (evidence) that support that. I don't believe law enforcement was able to obtain sufficient facts that a crime may have been committed until after her vehicle was found and processed.

The planner of Anna's disappearance made sure that this would not be easy for law enforcement to make progress. I am still optimistic her body will be found. With a body I don't think the DA is going to move on this case.

I suspect the DA has a lot, he just wants an airtight case, more so since there is a minor in the middle of all this. I also suspect that when charges are leveled, there may me more than one person named, or after an initial name, in short order that person will roll on the others. For the "others", there is such a thing as conspiracy to commit murder, and that includes helping the main actor plan or even planting the seed in the main actors head. To a degree it may even hit those who have been trying to cover up the trail by spreading false information, making threats and mining information on the actors behalf on social media. Yea, your all going to get what's coming. It's only a matter of time. Enjoy your freedom while you can. Your not as smart as you think you are.

Anna Maciejewska vanished on the morning of April 10, 2017 after leaving her family’s home outside Malvern, Pennsylvania. The hazy details surrounding the 43-year-old mother’s disappearance have shaken her family and friends. Anna’s husband, who was the last person to see her that day, reportedly told authorities she left for work “in a panic” that morning and then failed to return home that evening. Anna last talked to other members of her family on March 30 when she abruptly canceled their annual trip to Poland. Authorities confirm this case remains open and active. Anna was driving her 2011 navy blue Audi A4 with the Pennsylvania license plate HTF 2919 at the time of her disappearance.

Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing

Anna Maciejewska vanished on the morning of April 10, 2017 after leaving her family’s home outside Malvern, Pennsylvania **** ACCORDING TO HER HUSBAND****.The hazy details surrounding the 43-year-old mother’s disappearance have shaken her family and friends. Anna’s husband, who was the last person to see her that day, reportedly told authorities she left for work “in a panic” that morning and then failed to return home that evening. Anna last talked to other members of her family on March 30 when she abruptly canceled their annual trip to Poland. Authorities confirm this case remains open and active. Anna was driving her 2011 navy blue Audi A4 with the Pennsylvania license plate HTF 2919 at the time of her disappearance.

Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing

So, are you thinking that Kelsey Barreths' mother was somehow involved in the disappearance of Anna Maciejewska?

No. I meant that the circumstances surrounding Anna and Kelsey's disappearances are eerily similar.
-both woman seem to just vanish leaving a child behind with the father
-spouse/SO never report them missing
-spouse/SO refuse interviews with LE; only communicate through their attorneys
-both women text their workplace saying they won't be in (versus calling out of work)
-I believe the mother-in-law/soon to be MIL know A LOT of the story. Kelsey's fiance's mother was actually taken into custody in handcuffs for questioning (later released after questioning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie