CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #16 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is still a hole in the information on PF being a cattle rancher. Where are all his cattle? Did he lease another ranch?
If he ranches on only 35 acres he could not have but a few !
And the mention of finances being tight, he could not of had very much income and quite a bit of outflow keeping up several horses. So did he have a job off his little ranch?
Or was Momma paying the bills ? I can see where PFnot being independent of SF would cause a rift with Kelsey. Wonder if she had life insurance thru her job?

Does anyone have links to sources regarding the two additional properties owned by SF?

It was reported in this article:
Sheila Frazee, the mother of the suspect, has also been detained by authorities but not placed under arrest.

The divorced mother of four, who is a registered nurse, lives with her youngest son at the ranch, which she outright owns according to public records.

She also owns two additional properties in the area.

Her son meanwhile attends to the ranch and also breeds dogs.
Cops process evidence found in Kelsey Berreth's murder investigation now in Idaho | Daily Mail Online

These properties are not listed in Teller County records, so Daily Mail must have searched wider. That said, we are not allowed to state the locations here if we have found them with our research.
(I'm not a mod, just stating my understanding of the rules ;) )

Oh, sometimes adult kids have no clue! Because it is "the norm" for them. Someone has to tell them that it is abuse.

Oh yes. Especially their parents. And they see it as normal treatment, and brush it off when you tell them it’s not normal. They will even defend their parents’ behavior.

cpeacock1 which video is that, don't think I saw it.

It is sad for them all and the holidays will never be the same. I too hope justice will be swift but I am thinking this might go on for quite sometime. I hope not and we never know.

The video of Kelsey in the grocery store on Thanksgiving Day

Not true. Luminol lights up blood. And most people do not lose bladder and bowel control at death. They do seep those things after death, but not at the point of death.

I spent years working as a recovery technician for eye and tissue donations. I did hundreds of recoveries in hospitals, morgues, and funeral homes. I can recall a very small number who lost bowel and bladder control. It happens but not often.

If he ranches on only 35 acres he could not have but a few !
And the mention of finances being tight, he could not of had very much income and quite a bit of outflow keeping up several horses. So did he have a job off his little ranch?
Or was Momma paying the bills ? I can see where PFnot being independent of SF would cause a rift with Kelsey. Wonder if she had life insurance thru her job?

This is just a guess but I think his "reported income" of $94,000 some previously posted here is the income for the cattle ranching "business" he had with his mother. He might have some cattle on those two additional properties Daily Mail reported but I think it's likely he had to split that income with Mom because he was using her property for his herds. That amount also doesn't account for any "business expenses" -- buying feed, supplies, vet bills, etc. I think he was barely eeking out a living and could not have supported Kelsey and baby K on his own. And I think he resented Kelsey advancing in her career and possibly making more money than he did. Kelsey was financially stable enough to buy her own home while he owned no property of his own. MOO.

ETA: I think Kelsey would have had a large life insurance policy thru her work as a flight instructor. Baby K would almost certainly be the beneficiary. Possibly why Baby K was not harmed? MOO.

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone. Thinking of Kelsey’s family today, how bittersweet for them. Hopefully they have K with them today, but the entire holiday season will be marked with horror for them forever.

Also thinking of LE today, who are diligently working away on this case despite the holiday.

Nobody worth a lick of salt trains horses and dogs "the old fashioned way" anymore. Especially someone as young as PF. Trainers know better now, so they do better. He's simply abusive to animals and I wouldn't pay him a wooden nickel to come near my animals.

Agreed; I was wondering what "old school" would be to a guy PF's age - the 1990's way of doing things (as opposed to 1890's)? Far more modern than what's been mentioned by those who are defending his behavior with animals.

This is just a guess but I think his "reported income" of $94,000 some previously posted here is the income for the cattle ranching "business" he had with his mother. He might have some cattle on those two additional properties Daily Mail reported but I think it's likely he had to split that income with Mom because he was using her property for his herds. That amount also doesn't account for any "business expenses" -- buying feed, supplies, vet bills, etc. I think he was barely eeking out a living and could not have supported Kelsey and baby K on his own. And I think he resented Kelsey advancing in her career and possibly making more money than he did. Kelsey was financially stable enough to buy her own home while he owned no property of his own. MOO.

ETA: I think Kelsey would have had a large life insurance policy thru her work as a flight instructor. Baby K would almost certainly be the beneficiary. Possibly why Baby K was not harmed? MOO.
Do we know if the $94,00 was gross earnings? Expenses are on going and horse upkeep is very expensive. I agree baby K was most likely the beneficiary but whomever has custodial care of baby K would most likely have control of the insurance funds if there are any.

Investigation continues after murder arrest made in Kelsey Berreth case

“Investigators say they have narrowed down their search for Berreth. In the mean time, Corsentino expects investigators to look for more third party individuals with knowledge of the alleged incident.“

——
There was some strategy in releasing the information that multiple SW's had been executed in Twin Falls, ID. How have they narrowed the search for KB's body? Just last weekend they were excavating the ranchette dirt without luck. Maybe it wasn't just the phone that went to ID.

@Jennifer17 was the first I believe to float the idea of an animal trailer hitched to a truck to transport the body with a horse. I was thinking maybe in a pile of manure in a trailer, or with a couple of beef cattle headed to slaughter.

@MassGuy who BTW insists I watch too many movies, informed me rightly that the beef processing plant in Twin Falls would be highly regulated. BUT the type of people who work in mass live animal slaughter for food and industry or knackers, are not squeamish. The pay isn't very good either, so money might buy help.

I think PF would have had a lot of contact with not just rodeo people, but actual cattle production people involved at all stages. I cannot see multiple SW's for just a phone. I think ID among beef production people is where KB may (not ever) be located.

Kudos to the psychological poster (no idea who it was) for the tidbit: if KB was stating that she wanted to take baby K and return to ID, PF may have taken her up on that.

Last edited:
I’m still thinking the murder was unplanned, a spontaneous rage that day and the third party/parties will be associated with coverup and disposal of her body. I think he asked for help after the crime.

You know, just thinking, how many beautiful, strong women are killed by the romantic partners.

Shanann Watts was recent, but yesterday I watched an old documentary about Laci Peterson. Saw AF for the first time. And now, PF and KB.

What didn't these murderer guys have? They had beautiful, gorgeous wifes or partners , families with children, or children on the way. They were good-looking themselves.

I know, seven-year-itch, and perhaps there is a two-year-itch, and whatnot-year-itch. But why kill? What is wrong with people?
What didn't they have? A heart. They have a vacuumless black hole inside them that sucks up everyone around them trying to find someone to make them feel whole.

No, it's not from fear. As you die, certain muscles contract and others will loosen, which causes the contents of your bowels to release. It's actually pretty common in dogs, as well...if you've ever had to have a dog put down, the vet will warn you ahead of time because it's not pretty.
Exactly, it is common. 30 years in hospitals and emergency departments, behavioral health units. Gross but true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288