CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #16 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is still a hole in the information on PF being a cattle rancher. Where are all his cattle? Did he lease another ranch?

I think that is "wannabe". A few head of cattle that you run on BLM land hardly qualifies as a "cattle rancher". My friends have a pretty big spread here, with over 2000 head, they are involved in breeding Wagyu beef for export. It takes a lot of cash to really make money in cattle now.

You'd be surprised for how many young women it is attractive. In fact, I always thought that PF would seem attractive to KB because he is tall and she, petite (opposites attract). And maybe it is only on photos, but he has this "pretty boy", youngish, face. So as long as he kept his mouth shut, flexed his muscles or spoke about dogs, he'd come across as OK. She may not have seen him being cruel to animals. And then, she was isolated there.

But the first time he got angry with her, she must have been scared. (And it is quite possible that his anger progressed with age, but no one noticed it. Remember, his classmates considered him "a gentle soul"? Anger issues might have been slowly developing, and god knows what else was there, but I doubt he ever realized he needed help.)

I think that a soft-mannered woman could elicit a better response interviewing PF than a guy. With guys, he'll clam up.

Pretty boy young-ish face? It’s funny how the same person can appear different to others. I said about 10 threads ago that in the family photo he looks MUCH older than her. Like mid-late 40’s. Maybe it’s his haircut, I’m not sure, but he looks old to me. I am slightly older than her and just can’t see what she saw in him. He isn’t, IMO, physically attractive at all. This was my thought prior to knowing he was involved or about any animal abuse, so my perception on his looks wasn’t swayed by my opinion of him (even the hottest guy would be instantly unattractive to me once I figured out he abused people or animals!).

Wonder if PF having 3 family members in various LE agencies some active some retired will be to his help or hindrance ? These were listed in thread #15 of the facts known of both PF and Kelsey. I am not listing those here don't want a time out. But it did shine a different light shadow JMO
Could not get that to link over here.
Many people have incorrectly stated that his mother was LE, but she was an RN. There is anothet, younger Sheila Frazee in CO that people have confused with his mother. He does have a brother in LE, possibly other family members as well,

I’m really missing our Late Great @Foxfire in this discussion re: Ridgeway.

(Longtime WS'er, FOXFIRE, has passed away
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/325542/ )

Lemme see if I can pull a relevent quote, standby, ok here we go:

Foxfire
(Don’t you guys love how he made it over from the old forum as a “new member” :) )

“....Most inmates at ADX SuperMax are going to be there for life or beyond.. Nothing to lose.. I've done a lot of research on GR. Like most SK's he had two selves; good Gary & evil Gary. Stabbed a kid after luring him into the woods at the age of 14; aproximate age that most SKs cross the threshold from fantasy to dark reality, imo. After stabbing the kid, the kid ask GR 'why did you kill me'? GR laughed and replied, 'just to see what it felt like'.. The kid survived and was in the courtroom when GR was sentenced to multiple LWOPs..”
I wish I could have met him! :(

Pretty boy young-ish face? It’s funny how the same person can appear different to others. I said about 10 threads ago that in the family photo he looks MUCH older than her. Like mid-late 40’s. Maybe it’s his haircut, I’m not sure, but he looks old to me. I am slightly older than her and just can’t see what she saw in him. He isn’t, IMO, physically attractive at all. This was my thought prior to knowing he was involved or about any animal abuse, so my perception on his looks wasn’t swayed by my opinion of him (even the hottest guy would be instantly unattractive to me once I figured out he abused people or animals!).
IMO in his booking photo ( mug shot - old school ) he looks very cold thru his eyes and he does not look like he has lost much sleep over this ordeal, he looks rested .

Do we know if the $94,00 was gross earnings? Expenses are on going and horse upkeep is very expensive. I agree baby K was most likely the beneficiary but whomever has custodial care of baby K would most likely have control of the insurance funds if there are any.

We don't know--that $94,000 figure came from "mylife.com" -- A website others here have said is not accurate for their own income reported. I'm not sure where they get their info.
As for baby K-- exactly my point. If there was a large life insurance payout and he kept custody of the baby, he controlled the funds until baby K reaches legal age to inherit (usually 18 or 21 depending on state laws/policy fine print). I know some have said this is an unlikely motive but I think money might have been a partial motive here. Even if she is never found one only has to wait 5 years (I think?) in CO to have her declared deceased. MOO.

You'd be surprised for how many young women it is attractive. In fact, I always thought that PF would seem attractive to KB because he is tall and she, petite (opposites attract). And maybe it is only on photos, but he has this "pretty boy", youngish, face. So as long as he kept his mouth shut, flexed his muscles or spoke about dogs, he'd come across as OK. She may not have seen him being cruel to animals. And then, she was isolated there.

But the first time he got angry with her, she must have been scared. (And it is quite possible that his anger progressed with age, but no one noticed it. Remember, his classmates considered him "a gentle soul"? Anger issues might have been slowly developing, and god knows what else was there, but I doubt he ever realized he needed help.)

I think that a soft-mannered woman could elicit a better response interviewing PF than a guy. With guys, he'll clam up.
Yes, and people that throw anger tantrums get increasing angry over time with a person. The first time it may be a raised voice calling you a bi*ch. Later you are getting your face through a wall. It takes increasing violence to get the same reaction of triumph over whoever you were trying to intimidate and defeat. If you find someone like this...bail out. It will never get better even if they apologize later and say they were just under stress and love you more than anything.

The reviews of Doss Aviation indicate the pay for flight instructor was pretty good, some indicate there was medical insurance, no mention on life insurance benefits. Working at DOSS AVIATION: Employee Reviews | Indeed.com

Of course, she could have life insurance and apparently one can purchase life insurance on an individual without their knowledge. When I was in the Air Force they twisted my arm off to buy life insurance, but DOSS Aviation is privately run. IMO

.....snipped for focus....

I think PF would have had a lot of contact with not just rodeo people, but actual cattle production people involved at all stages. I cannot see multiple SW's for just a phone. I think ID among beef production people is where KB may (not ever) be located.

JMO
Ever since the ping was mentioned by LE to have occurred in Idaho I have been thinking there is a strong possibility her body was taken there too. The reason I think this is there is a purse and phone and body the perp has to get rid of. So to minimize the risk of things being found I would tend to think the perp would get rid of them all in the same place and at the same time.

I had not yet considered cattle processing people and places that he may have known about.

The question I have if anyone knows. In the processing plants for animals like cattle, is it typical that these plants would have incinerators?

Thinking along the lines of someone he may have known that would let him use the incinerator or even do it for him for a money payment.

We don't know--that $94,000 figure came from "mylife.com" -- A website others here have said is not accurate for their own income reported. I'm not sure where they get their info.
As for baby K-- exactly my point. If there was a large life insurance payout and he kept custody of the baby, he controlled the funds until baby K reaches legal age to inherit (usually 18 or 21 depending on state laws/policy fine print). I know some have said this is an unlikely motive but I think money might have been a partial motive here. Even if she is never found one only has to wait 5 years (I think?) in CO to have her declared deceased. MOO.
Agree: Money and or control ! Perhaps he had new interests on the horizon, a child would most likely not be a factor but a child and a ex fiancé might be a lot of baggage.

The reviews of Doss Aviation indicate the pay for flight instructor was pretty good, some indicate there was medical insurance, no mention on life insurance benefits. Working at DOSS AVIATION: Employee Reviews | Indeed.com

Of course, she could have life insurance and apparently one can purchase life insurance on an individual without their knowledge. When I was in the Air Force they twisted my arm off to buy life insurance, but DOSS Aviation is privately run. IMO
But her baby would most likely be the benefiary but he would benefit if he raised her, although an insurance company would look him over big time.

Investigation continues after murder arrest made in Kelsey Berreth case

“Investigators say they have narrowed down their search for Berreth. In the mean time, Corsentino expects investigators to look for more third party individuals with knowledge of the alleged incident.“

——

Does anyone know this:

Hypothetically, if LE has to track someone down who has knowledge of the circumstances, as opposed to them coming forward on their own, would that person still get a reward if their knowledge proved useful in finding her and / or securing a conviction?

I think that is "wannabe". A few head of cattle that you run on BLM land hardly qualifies as a "cattle rancher". My friends have a pretty big spread here, with over 2000 head, they are involved in breeding Wagyu beef for export. It takes a lot of cash to really make money in cattle now.

No evidence PF or family has a BLM lease. Lots of discussion nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge