CA CA - Pearl Pinson, 15, Vallejo, 25 May 2016

I follow Pearls group and unfortunately I believe KaaBoom is correct... I feel her family understands they won't ever really know why Castro did it and honestly, they just want to find Pearl. They don't blame his family, and they just want the focus on Pearl. I feel so bad, her sister is so young and to carry such a heavy burden at that age. I hope she takes this and uses it as motivation to be all she can be and live her life to the fullest and do everything Pearl would want her to and not use this as a way to cope by other means or substances as a lot of young people including my self did. I wish I could just hug her and tell her Rosey you are so strong!! Wherever Pearl is shes proud of you!!!

Obviously, with Castro's death, this case is not about getting justice, and likely not about getting an answer to "why." However, answers to the "what" and "where" are very important to the family. Is LE really working to find those answers? Like you said, the family just wants to find Pearl. I've listened to so many interviews with the families of missing persons who are absolutely tortured everyday by not knowing what happened to their loved one. One of the last MSM articles I read was about LE thinking that Pearl may have been trafficked. I can't imagine getting through each day wondering if my daughter was dead or in the living hell of trafficking / sex slavery. This poor family needs answers that will give them as much closure as possible. Imagine if she is a prisoner of traffickers or an Ariel Castro-type demon and nobody is putting forth any real effort to find her! Even families who are convinced that their missing loved one is dead, are anguished by not having his / her remains to lay to rest in a dignified manner. Somebody should really be working to help this family get those answers, but, sadly, I see no evidence of it.

Obviously, with Castro's death, this case is not about getting justice, and likely not about getting an answer to "why." However, answers to the "what" and "where" are very important to the family. Is LE really working to find those answers? Like you said, the family just wants to find Pearl. I've listened to so many interviews with the families of missing persons who are absolutely tortured everyday by not knowing what happened to their loved one. One of the last MSM articles I read was about LE thinking that Pearl may have been trafficked. I can't imagine getting through each day wondering if my daughter was dead or in the living hell of trafficking / sex slavery. This poor family needs answers that will give them as much closure as possible. Imagine if she is a prisoner of traffickers or an Ariel Castro-type demon and nobody is putting forth any real effort to find her! Even families who are convinced that their missing loved one is dead, are anguished by not having his / her remains to lay to rest in a dignified manner. Somebody should really be working to help this family get those answers, but, sadly, I see no evidence of it.

Any case where the prime suspect is dead, and the victim is presumed dead, is not going to be a priority for LE. Sure they will try to help the family and search for the body. But once the search is called off, that is pretty much the end of the investigation. They may technically keep the case open, but they are not going to invest more time in it. Now the only thing they are doing is waiting to see if her body turns up someplace. Which is less likely as time goes on.

I'm sorry to be so pessimistic, but I think people who are waiting for a big break in this case are going to be dissapointed.

Lindsey Baum was found this year. Hopefully Pearl will be found too...alive.

Yeah, but it took 10 years for somebody to discover Lindsey Baum's body, and it was on the ground. My gut feeling is that Pearl Pinson's body is in the water, or it would have already been found by now. It's a lot harder to find a body in the water, maybe impossible. I don't see much chance at all of her being alive. I can't think of even one single kidnap victim who was found alive after the kidnapper was dead.

my family goes crab fishing in bodega bay (doran beach) every year around NYE. I think he put her in the water as well. I just wonder where? could she have washed out?

my family goes crab fishing in bodega bay (doran beach) every year around NYE. I think he put her in the water as well. I just wonder where? could she have washed out?

Surely we've all obsessed over the timing, meaning of Jenner/Bodega Bay, route, etc that Fernando chose, how has nothing stood out specifically?
Looking at locations purely in the geographic sense, it does feel like he'd leave her someplace special to him; remote water holes or coves could be crucial locations to search even if Pearl is no longer there; insofar as what you asked it seems we'd have some evidence of her presence by now- 9 months on, that window was open.

I hate it, but his family, friends, classmates all told, could well hold the key and yet are the most unlikely to gather together to figure out this mystery now. As many say, 'money talks'... might be the only hope there.

Pearl Pinson was 15 years old when she was abducted from a Vallejo footbridge on May 25, 2016, by a man who later died in a shootout with police. She was last seen bleeding as she was dragged into a vehicle by her kidnapper.

Missing children: Nine infamous cases of Bay Area children who vanished

940x940.jpg

Vallejo Family Seeks Answers for Missing Teen Featured in People Magazine

Nearly three years since the kidnapping of Vallejo teen Pearl Pinson, her whereabouts are still a mystery, and now her story is gaining national attention after People magazine featured her disappearance in its March issue.

Pearl's disappearance is one of eight featured in the magazine as part of a series on missing children.

"Everybody in my family, we just all want her home; we want to know what happened to her, if she’s even OK," said Pearl's sister, Rose Pinson.

Rose said she hasn't gone a single day without thinking of her missing sister.

Vallejo Family Seeks Answers for Missing Teen Pearl Pinson

Yeah, but it took 10 years for somebody to discover Lindsey Baum's body, and it was on the ground. My gut feeling is that Pearl Pinson's body is in the water, or it would have already been found by now. It's a lot harder to find a body in the water, maybe impossible. I don't see much chance at all of her being alive. I can't think of even one single kidnap victim who was found alive after the kidnapper was dead.
Early on in this case upthread I speculated he deposited the remains in a body of water nearby. I’d have to go back upthread to pinpoint it again...very close to where she disappeared. He wouldn’t drive around with her in the car. This was hit, dump, and run. And feels very gang related. If so, no one will talk.

Amateur opinion and speculation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back