Australia Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

He reported today. Must have been given compensation for Christmas after the drive home. It only mentions in this article about conditions until he returns back in the New Year which is early February. I hope it continues until his trial.

"As part of his strict bail conditions, Dawson is required to report daily to Maroochydore police station until he faces court again in the New Year."

"He must stay at the Mount Coolum house, where he lives with Susan, and report to a local police station daily until the case returns to the courts.

Chris and Susan Dawson have been married for almost 30 years.

Younger than Chris, Susan has stood by her husband during intense public scrutiny over Lyn’s disappearance."

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

He reported today. Must have been given compensation for Christmas after the drive home. It only mentions in this article about conditions until he returns back in the New Year which is early February. I hope it continues until his trial.

"As part of his strict bail conditions, Dawson is required to report daily to Maroochydore police station until he faces court again in the New Year."

"He must stay at the Mount Coolum house, where he lives with Susan, and report to a local police station daily until the case returns to the courts.

Chris and Susan Dawson have been married for almost 30 years.

Younger than Chris, Susan has stood by her husband during intense public scrutiny over Lyn’s disappearance."
But I still wonder what she thinks about CD moving a 16 year old into his bed, two days after his wife 'disappeared'. Wouldn't any normal woman have to have a few thoughts on that/

18 yo + 25 years of marriage = 43 yo now?

Sorry, don't mean to be facetious ... but it would be SO predicatable if my guess was even within a decade close.
hard to find info on her but iirc she is much closer in age to chris than joanne.
pretty sure she is retired as well. she does have adult children and grandchildren.
so my opinion only ….. she is in her early 60s.
she looks fantastic but apparently she always did. very fit and healthy

moo

But I still wonder what she thinks about CD moving a 16 year old into his bed, two days after his wife 'disappeared'. Wouldn't any normal woman have to have a few thoughts on that/
shes been by his side through two inquest so she knows everything.
(not that that they were there or anything....:confused:)

do have to wonder though what they believe when HER daughter was asked by reporters about the inquests and she said there was no inquest....alrighty then o_O

moo

I was curious about Chris's claim , his recent claim, a new claim, that Lynn left with $500 cash. Ostensibly, to go 'shopping ' in Mona Vale .

That's the equiv. of around $1500.00 today, with a hefty buying grunt into the bargain . Lynn could have bought an operative small car, an entire house hold of furniture . A deposit on a flat. A return air fare to London. Business class .

I don't believe it. Not for one moment.

Besides. ...this business of him 'giving her a lift to the bus stop'. . picture it. She is leaving the man she loves to bits. Her two daughters, whom she went thru experimental IVF as it was then, for some years. Her home. Her entire family, mother , father , sister , brothers. Her Bankcard . Her jewelry. How come he didn't notice her not wearing her rings that morning?

She calmly and secretly keeps her leaving to herself in this car ride with the kids!.. it is such an irrational claim, he ought to be smacked around a bit for even proposing it.

I was curious about Chris's claim , his recent claim, a new claim, that Lynn left with $500 cash. Ostensibly, to go 'shopping ' in Mona Vale .

That's the equiv. of around $1500.00 today, with a hefty buying grunt into the bargain . Lynn could have bought an operative small car, an entire house hold of furniture . A deposit on a flat. A return air fare to London. Business class .

Besides. ...this business of him 'giving her a lift to the bus stop'. . picture it. She is leaving the man she loves to bits. Her two daughters, whom she went thru experimental IVF as it was then, for some years. Her home. Her entire family, mother , father , sister , brothers. Her Bankcard . Her jewelry. How come he didn't notice her not wearing her rings that morning?

She calmly and secretly keeps her leaving to herself in this car ride with the kids!.. it is such an irrational claim, he ought to be smacked around a bit for even proposing it.
yes don't forget the original claim was...that naughty over spending Lynnette was taking back to the shops some returns!

A bit like the $850 in cash that Karen Ristevski 'was carrying' when she disappeared. imo
roll-eye-smiley.gif

He claims she left her home. Voluntarily. Giving no further address, or signing over any property claims to him, without hindrance, or claims to her daughters.

Her father had lent the both of them $10,000.00 ( we know this because he tried to get it back when Chris was suddenly deep into the 'divorce' settlement, the faux divorce from a missing woman, wherein all her property, carefully calculated by the brother Peter as the Legal Rep, keeping the divorce unknown from Lynns family ) was underway, whereby Lynn's share of the property was dismissed and Chris scooped it all up .

Would she have left her father $10.000.00 in the lurch? I hardly think so.

A bit like the $850 in cash that Karen Ristevski 'was carrying' when she disappeared. imo
roll-eye-smiley.gif

and would you believe, that never turned up, either.

tsk, tsk, tsk.

and 850 bucks was as an absurd amount for Karen to 'take with her', as Lynn's ' $500'. These are numbers their murdering husbands create out of thin air, it's just a number, it blurts out.

Yes I can imagine Lyn as being a traditional woman who relies on her husband to drive her places and deal with finances. Takes her wedding and engagement rings off to wash the dishes but definitely does not go out without them because it would be her pride to display to the world she was married.

I do wonder why it, took her so long to use a credit card for clothes. The ones on her back must have been pretty smelly by the time she bought new ones. Why didn't she never buy food with it. Pretty sure supermarkets did accept bankcards.

Last edited:
He claims she left her home. Voluntarily. Giving no further address, or signing over any property claims to him, without hindrance, or claims to her daughters.

Her father had lent the both of them $10,000.00 ( we know this because he tried to get it back when Chris was suddenly deep into the 'divorce' settlement, the faux divorce from a missing woman, wherein all her property, carefully calculated by the brother Peter as the Legal Rep, keeping the divorce unknown from Lynns family ) was underway, whereby Lynn's share of the property was dismissed and Chris scooped it all up .

Would she have left her father $10.000.00 in the lurch? I hardly think so.
thanks for reminding us of this troop.

take the mans daughter.....take that mans daughters life away...and then not even repay him the money YOU OWE HIM.

imo

and would you believe, that never turned up, either.

tsk, tsk, tsk.

and 850 bucks was as an absurd amount for Karen to 'take with her', as Lynn's ' $500'. These are numbers their murdering husbands create out of thin air, it's just a number, it blurts out.
Although Peter mentioned the credit card purchases in the inquest that were never followed up, he never mentioned the $500 she had. Enough not to collect her pay. I think not.

For those who haven't listened to the podcast, the $10,000.00 that Lynn's father lent them both for the build of the house became the catalyst for the tearing apart totally of the family..

Because Lynns Dad sent a letter to Chris, requesting the money be allocated back from the dispensing of the marital property, once he found out CHris was divorcing Lynn, this prompted the big blowout when Helena, Lynns mother , traipsed across Sydney to visit the little girls for a birthday, to their school, ( she wasn't allowed to the house ) and Joanne gave her a mouthful in front of the other mothers, . the final heartbreak for Helena.

'You've got nothing we need !' and flung Helena's gift to the pavement .

For those who haven't listened to the podcast, the $10,000.00 that Lynn's father lent them both for the build of the house became the catalyst for the tearing apart totally of the family..

Because Lynns Dad sent a letter to Chris, requesting the money be allocated back from the dispensing of the marital property, once he found out CHris was divorcing Lynn, this prompted the big blowout when Helena, Lynns mother , traipsed across Sydney to visit the little girls for a birthday, to their school, ( she wasn't allowed to the house ) and Joanne gave her a mouthful in front of the other mothers, . the final heartbreak for Helena.

:(

thanks for reminding us of this troop.

take the mans daughter.....take that mans daughters life away...and then not even repay him the money YOU OWE HIM.

imo

I include Peter, in the , which is why I want that Divorce looked into thoroughly . It was as shady an exercise in daylight robbery as could be perpetrated. He should be retrospectively disbarred and his accumulated fortune dispensed among his other less fortunate clients.

I include Peter, in the , which is why I want that Divorce looked into thoroughly . It was as shady an exercise in daylight robbery as could be perpetrated. He should be retrospectively disbarred and his accumulated fortune dispensed among his other less fortunate clients.
this would be a fight worth fighting.
imagine though it would have to involve lyns beneficiaries to get it up and running?
they have been through so much and still one of them has a very long way to go before she can process the now.....let alone the reality that awaits her when shes ready to face it .:oops:

don't think lyns siblings could do it on behalf of their parents....could they?????

imo

Did mum and dad consider pursuing the debt legally? If they went through a legal process to recover the money, they might be able to discover more details about the 'divorce', might even dig up (so to speak) more shady stuff that had been going on.

this would be a fight worth fighting.
imagine though it would have to involve lyns beneficiaries to get it up and running?
they have been through so much and still one of them has a very long way to go before she can process the now.....let alone the reality that awaits her when shes ready to face it .:oops:

don't think lyns siblings could do it on behalf of their parents....could they?????

imo

It is my fervent wish that the moment Chris is pronounced guilty, the process to unwind that faux divorce, and re allocate the marital property, with special emphasis on the payout being at today's value, gets underway, along with the disbarment of Peter , whom I am convinced knew Lynn wasn't coming back , ever , to dispute the dispersal of the marital home ..

Dispersal, in that it all, every single dollar of it , went into the deep pockets of Chris Dawson, and consequently, into the settlement of Joanne, and currently, mingled with the assets of Sue Dawson .

Oh yes, one hell of a court case, embroidered, filigreed , silver plated, legal torts coming out the wazoo for years!.

lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member