CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
PF's hair -- that was the thing that stood out immediately when they showed the video on our local news today. It appears to me that he really doesn't give a darn what his appearance is -- possibly because he knows darn well he's been had. It looks to me as if he hasn't showered shaved or probably even brushed his teeth. I believe he is hopeless, literally.

PF's hair -- that was the thing that stood out immediately when they showed the video on our local news today. It appears to me that he really doesn't give a darn what his appearance is -- possibly because he knows darn well he's been had. It looks to me as if he hasn't showered shaved or probably even brushed his teeth. I believe he is hopeless, literally.
Yup. I gotta admit, I find that incredibly satisfying.

I’ll bet he’s absolutely terrified that law enforcement is connecting the dots.

He’s right to be scared.

But he wanted that baby for his mummy, who held the purse strings.

Yup. I gotta admit, I find that incredibly satisfying.

I’ll bet he’s absolutely terrified that law enforcement is connecting the dots.

He’s right to be scared.

I wish he'd get scared enough to try and make a deal and tell LE where KB's body is. Everyone already knows he was involved, it's not like he has anything to lose. I guess he figures it's the only part of this that he still maintains some control over at this point.

I wish he'd get scared enough to try and make a deal and tell LE where KB's body is. Everyone already knows he was involved, it's not like he has anything to lose. I guess he figures it's the only part of this that he still maintains some control over at this point.
Control is what all these men are about. They will stick to the tiniest amounts of control that they still have, even when that have had all control taken from them and are sitting in cell. They cling to the control factor.

I suspect he has not slept, either

Hello WebSleuths,

I'm still decompressing from the Watts case and dealing with a time zone problem on this case, but I haven't been able to sleep the past few nights worrying Kelsey and Kaylee and trying to figure out this case.
I'm glad to have Kelsey's cousin here. She may be able to answer some of my questions in trying to get a grip on this crime.

Apologies if these things have been discussed....

LE said that after further examination of Kelsey's house, they determined that she was
deceased and killed at her home. I know that the firefighter was asked to bring a ladder and later the neighbors heard pounding.

In my mind, I thought, "What would tell LE that she was dead? Was it after Luminol testing showed a tremendous amount of blood splatter?

Was it that (forgive me), brain matter was found on the walls or ceiling?

What were Kelsey' plan for Thanksgiving? Was she meeting anyone or having anyone over?

The cinnamon rolls are important in that if she were planning to drive up to Idaho to meet her family as Patrick said, she wouldn't have left food out on the counter that would attract mice and cockroaches while she was gone.

I had trouble watching Patrick's Youtube videos about "training" his cattle dogs that he was breeding and selling.
IMO this was animal abuse to the dogs and cattle in the demo. I haven't seen the horse footage but I think it's clear that Patrick is not a Dog, Cattle or Horse Whisperer.

I am wondering why Kelsey's mother in one of her interviews is saying that Kelsey and Patrick had a loving relationship. While in other reports, Kelsey had told Patrick on the day before Thanksgiving that their relationship was over.

Could it be that Kelsey didn't want to worry her mother?

Was she more honest with friends and other family members?

I have mixed em0tions whether Patrick was a predator who actively sought out a target(Kelsey) due to his dire financial situation or whether he was just looking for love. He would know that Kelsey's life insurance money would go to Kaylee. If he killed Kelsey, he would be in control of
the insurance money while he supported Kaylee.

I think that Kelsey's cousin did a very important thing in asking trucker's to look out for her.

I have a feeling that the case will be solved by a drone spotting Kelsey's bagged remains, thrown by the hwy that goes between her home and Idaho just like the bed sheet was spotted by a drone in the Watts case.

I wish that Tomnod would have sleuths volunteer to go thru the satellite images
of the hwy. I volunteered during Malaysia Air MH370 to search for wreckage. I know that many people would volunteer to help to help Kelsey.

DISCLAIMER: I'm pretty much a vegetarian but am descended from tobacco, hog and cattle farmers so I understand that life. I don't think it's so strange that Patrick lived with his mother to run his cattle. Multi-generational farms have been in existence forever and this economy is bad.

However, his voice commanding his dogs gave me chills. Those dogs and the cattle were terrified of him. It doesn't have to be that way.

Yes, the cattle probably ended being hamburgers
and that hurts to think about.

Patrick's dogs look to be border collies. They are whip smart.

My farming uncles had border collies who could go get the cattle in the field, bring them to the barn and close the door. All it took was a vocal command. No cruelty with words, whips or tying them up.

Last edited:

His action has horribly affected the lives of his family members. If there is any remorse left in him, it is about this fact. Hence, the silence.

If I were to guess how he feels, it is probably anger mixed with shame. I think it would be difficult for him to speak.

I have to say that I thought Kelsey's mother's interview w/ a CO TV station was odd.
She smiled inappropriately and made a comment about Kelsey's hair not being fixed in the grocery store
video.

WTH? Her hair?
But people can react oddly under when under incredible stress.

I have to say that I thought Kelsey's mother's interview w/ a CO TV station was odd.
She smiled inappropriately and made a comment about Kelsey's hair not being fixed in the grocery store
video.

WTH? Her hair?
I think she was alluding to the fact that Kelsey was usually made
up and hair done whenever she went out in public. I can relate
to that. Some women won't step out unless they've got their
best hair and face on.

Not replying to any particular comment. If I'd hired an attorney to gain custody of my grand baby... whose mama was murdered and my son was in jail accused, and I paid money for represention....
You bet your A$$ I'd expect an appearance and not a phone call. jmo
maybe the atty gave her a 'reduced rate' for hardship cases.
She may be lucky she even got a phone call.

video.

WTH? Her hair?

Who knows what is appropriate, and what is not, given the circumstances? When your daughter has disappeared, and the police has serious suspicions, and you have suspicions, too, and fear for the grandchild, and have to pretend that you have no idea what has happened? On TV?
I think she is the strongest one, and now I understand why neither KB’s brother, nor the father spoke out. I think mom is the only one who could pull it together, say, “they are loving”, while probably knowing the truth.
I would not wish it on anyone.

Good Post Charlot,^^^^
I magine the B's emotions are all over the place.
Guilt too, maybe, for not trying harder to dissuade their daughter
from taking off with an internet stranger. Even though the best
parents sometimes cannot control what their adult children do.
In hindsight, they have to be crushed inside.

The baby is just over a year old, and most likely won’t have any memory of any of this.
I agree that she probably won't have any memory of this time.

However, that does not stop her from suffering now.

My mother was just 16 months old when her mother died. The aunts told later of how my mother clung to her father, would not allow him out of her sight without screaming and tears. They did everything they could to attempt to distract her so her father could get some rest and get some work done. He was a farmer, and the death occurred at the end of April.

So the child is undoubtedly suffering now. Thankfully, she is not likely to recall this.

I believe the power and influence of mama F were so strong that it kept PF on the ranch with her and gave him a deep seeded resentment of KB that he may not have formulated on his own. I think he felt as if he were in a pressure cooker betweeen the two women. (Like Chris Watts)

I think keeping that baby girl close to him was his only motive AND his mother’s motive. If my son were accused of murdering his baby’s mother, I would rightly assume I’d have no chance in hell of the judge considering my custody intervention request, even if I had been the best grandma in the world. PF must be feeling the desperation setting in now. Can we assume he is getting proper interrogation up in the foothill jail?

video.

WTH? Her hair?

All I can say is - CB probably knew a helluva lot more than that interview portrayed and she was desparately trying to be composed, and matter of fact - she got the point across. SHE WAS WORKING WITH LE!!!!! Who cares what she noticed or talked about, honestly she probs wanted to comment on KB lippy cause it wasn't totally on point either. Kelsey's poor mum fronted the cameras and did an excellent job- it is more than we got from anyone else...... PF just dragging his baby prize around and refusing to share any emotion. (I mean he knew he would incriminate himself so who could blame him.) IMAGINE the grief and torment that Cheryl was facing at this point in time with the suspicion that Kelsey's partner was the prime suspect. We all know the main suspect in any murder within a couple is.....

NOTABLY, we didn't hear from the other party about the grandaughter?????? If my son's grandbaby's mum went missing I would be plastering my face on every camera I could get in front of!I would be getting all my rellies in front of that camera and literally demanding the media spotlight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam