FRAUD - Tammy & Sidney Moorer in Heather Elvis case, hearing held 17 Dec 2018

I thought both the M's looked nervously at each other in court. SM acting like he could care less about her walking in the door. He turns his head to talk to the person or pd behind him. She looked pretty insecure like well are you going to tell? Then they spoke. Oh to be a mouse...

I always wondered why the state took so long to bring this fraud case to trial in the first place. Seems like it could have been brought sooner. I wonder what the penalty would be for this fraud, if they are in fact found guilty of it?

I hope, as so delayed, interest would have grown, on fraudulent amount.:):)
So over the years, would be significant.
Hope it works that way.:D
MOO.

If convicted of the misdemeanor making a false application, the couple each faces up to 3 years in jail & up to $1,000 fine. If convicted of the felony charge of obtaining property under false pretenses, the couple each faces up to 10 years in prison & up to a $500 fine.

Just wonderful.
But will it be included in the sentencing, both have served, or ADDED on later?

Oh Officer Jade, how I'd love to know what you're thinking!

Webp.net-gifmaker-7.gif

Source: www.facebook.com/wmbfnews/videos/924430361278321/

Wasn't her hand gesture at TM's recent trial great.
Perhaps she'll do similar here, when these creeps are found guilty.
MOO.

I went to the vigil last night and I took a few pictures of the garden before the sunset and then after. Including one of a sign designating that wooded area as part of the wildlife refuge so I found that interesting in regards to that stray phone ping.

Thanks for going to the vigil and sharing pictures with us. I would have loved to have gone and show my support but I am in Tennessee.

I can't believe I missed this whole thing. Thanks for the posts y'all! One thing that struck me (other than Jade's hilarious expressions) was SM's posture. I'm not sure how to read it, but it seemed to me he has no respect for the court and isn't taking any of this very seriously. Or maybe he's just given up completely and resigned himself to the fact that he'll probably spend the rest of his life locked away.

Not sure which thread to put this in, but it is live now

LIVE: Sidney Moorer's defense attorney and the prosecutor in his case are appearing in a Charleston County courtroom. Watch live here: https://bit.ly/2RBGY6V

WMBF News

it's Sidney's court appears on kidnapping and conspiracy:

Man facing charges in Heather Elvis disappearance expected to appear in court

I'll copy these posts over and we can discuss here:

**MISTRIAL** Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis #3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads