Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said anything was hearsay? Were you Suzie? Did you know all that she saw?

Suzie only repeated to the police what Dusty had told her happened. She wasn’t a witness to anything other than that. Dusty also told the police the exact same things he told Suzie. Police had two people (Dusty and Joe) who were directly involved in the crimes giving them statements as to what happened and one person (Suzie) that only heard about what happened. (Second hand hearsay)

Who do you think the police and prosecutors would be more interested in?

Suzie only repeated to the police what Dusty had told her happened. She wasn’t a witness to anything other than that. Dusty also told the police the exact same things he told Suzie. Police had two people (Dusty and Joe) who were directly involved in the crimes giving them statements as to what happened and one person (Suzie) that only heard about what happened. (Second hand hearsay)

Who do you think the police and prosecutors would be more interested in?
First Off, why would criminals who were involved with you and Dusty and Joe know what Suzie said? I do not think they cared about what she told the cops that day they came to pick up Dusty....they would only care if she went to court and YOU know that, so quit playing a damn game with me because I won't bite. CRIMINALS DIDN'T KNOW WHAT SUZIE SAID or WOULD SAY.

The chief of police did. That’s a fact too.
The same chief none of the cops investigating seemed to LIKE...

Former Police Chief Terry Knowles micromanaged the case and questioned possible suspects himself. Information obtained was not properly shared among the investigators, Webb says.

http://.net/index.php?topic=7576.0;wap2

The same chief none of the cops investigating seemed to LIKE...

Former Police Chief Terry Knowles micromanaged the case and questioned possible suspects himself. Information obtained was not properly shared among the investigators, Webb says.

http://*************.net/index.php?topic=7576.0;wap2

The same Chief of police that the investigators reported all of their info to, who looked at all of the information and was in charge of the entire investigation. Yeah, that one.

The same Chief of police that the investigators reported all of their info to, who looked at all of the information and was in charge of the entire investigation. Yeah, that one.
The same one the DISTRICT ATTORNEY disagreed with. That one?

Webb is not the only person connected to the case who has spoken about problems in the investigation. In 2002, George Larbey, former president of the Springfield Police Officers Association, told the Springfield News-Leader that detectives did not think Knowles had confidence in them.

"If your highest command tells you how it's going to be, simply put, that's how it's going to be," Larbey said. "Detectives felt powerless. ... The newer guys wouldn't have any idea what was going on, that this wasn't normally the way we did business."

First Off, why would criminals who were involved with you and Dusty and Joe know what Suzie said? I do not think they cared about what she told the cops that day they came to pick up Dusty....they would only care if she went to court and YOU know that, so quit playing a damn game with me because I won't bite. CRIMINALS DIDN'T KNOW WHAT SUZIE SAID or WOULD SAY.

So you think someone killed her, her mom and her friend without knowing what only one of them said or would say in court, but they had no problem with Joe and Dusty talking to police also and they just let Joe testify?

You’d have to be brain dead to believe that.

The same one the DISTRICT ATTORNEY disagreed with. That one?

Webb is not the only person connected to the case who has spoken about problems in the investigation. In 2002, George Larbey, former president of the Springfield Police Officers Association, told the Springfield News-Leader that detectives did not think Knowles had confidence in them.

"If your highest command tells you how it's going to be, simply put, that's how it's going to be," Larbey said. "Detectives felt powerless. ... The newer guys wouldn't have any idea what was going on, that this wasn't normally the way we did business."
Knowles probably recognized that some of his detectives believed this was “cult related” and didn’t think they had the mental capacity nor experience to handle a case like this. And he was completely correct.
Just because some of his employees didn’t agree with him doesn’t mean he was wrong.

I know plenty of people that think they could run the company better than their bosses do and complain about them all the time. If they were given the chance, the company would be out of business in a matter of months.

Knowles probably recognized that some of his detectives believed this was “cult related” and didn’t think they had the mental capacity nor experience to handle a case like this. And he was completely correct.
Just because some of his employees didn’t agree with him doesn’t mean he was wrong.
Three women disappearing isn't normal anywhere. They got kind of a late start because it wasn't clear they were all missing at first.

So you think someone killed her, her mom and her friend without knowing what only one of them said or would say in court, but they had no problem with Joe and Dusty talking to police also and they just let Joe testify?

Only brain dead lower-than-dirt trash need money so bad they pawn dead people's teeth. What else will they do for money? Kill maybe?

I think Joe or Dusty or you know exactly who did this and the drug dealing rapist Garrison does too. I think it started with Suzie's testimony and that night was picked to kidnap her and "teach her a lesson" except Stacy showed up and that's when everything fell apart......

Why would one of the ones responsible (you, dusty or Joe) care what themselves said???? Riddle me that.

Why should we believe anything a suspect says? And how do we know it's not misdirection??
Why should we believe anything you say? You’ve claimed that Suzie and Jamie met and talked with nothing to back that claim up, you claimed you know what I was thinking back in 92 yet you’ve never met me. It seems like you are the one with no credibility here.

Despite all the in-fighting, the case went to a federal grand jury in August 1994. At the time, authorities allegedly had three suspects on their radar.

And who might those suspects be? And oh yeah, 1994 was AFTER THE DIGS. So don't tell me Garrison doesn't know anything or was a WEAK lead.......

Why should we believe anything you say? You’ve claimed that Suzie and Jamie met and talked with nothing to back that claim up, you claimed you know what I was thinking back in 92 yet you’ve never met me. It seems like you are the one with no credibility here.
You don't have to believe what I say... but you DEFINITELY don't have to believe something some who "ISN'T CLEARED" says...

I know plenty of people that think they could run the company better than their bosses do and complain about them all the time. If they were given the chance, the company would be out of business in a matter of months.
You don't know anything Knowles or Webb or anyone thought. Just secondhand HEARSAY (the word you love to use when it's convenient).
I think Knowles leaving the department and chief Rowe even saying he handled the case poorly is all you need to know.....

You don't know anything Knowles or Webb or anyone thought. Just secondhand HEARSAY (the word you love to use when it's convenient).
I think Knowles leaving the department and chief Rowe even saying he handled the case poorly is all you need to know.....
That’s true. I don’t know what he was thinking. I can only look at the evidence I know of and make my own informed decision. Same as you.
By the way, when Chief Rowe took over, did he do any better with the investigation?

Despite all the in-fighting, the case went to a federal grand jury in August 1994. At the time, authorities allegedly had three suspects on their radar.

And who might those suspects be? And oh yeah, 1994 was AFTER THE DIGS. So don't tell me Garrison doesn't know anything or was a WEAK lead.......
How many arrests came from that info and the digs so far? Zero. That’s the definition of a weak lead.

Why should we believe anything a suspect says? And how do we know it's not misdirection??
exactly
its really concerning a person labelled a suspect during a case WHO ISNT RELATED TO THE MURDERED PEOPLE AT ALL can be a "certified family member" that doesn't have to support any statement made here on ws. :confused::confused:

Yes because they have no problem keeping a person that has talked to save his own self alive. If this is the case they are some of the most idiotic criminals.

From where I stand you are doing the misdirection considering none of it makes sense.

You say trying to control, I say trying to state facts so maybe this can one day be solved.
However, if DR was behind this crime, then Suzie's testimony might not have been his motive. He might have had a more personal motive.
Maybe DR wasn't involved directly, but maybe someone in his inner circle had been coveting Suzie. Wasn't DR's older brother hanging around the crime scene? That seems odd to me.
Where did the whole “they’re buried under a parking lot” thing come from?
Maybe some people have a hard time believing that the western wear business is as lucrative as it's been portrayed? In other words, maybe people started suspecting it was a front, and that led to the rumors.

Again, the motive may have been more personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak