CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #21 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I was kidding because it’s like three different people planned this murder
He either asked three different people on three separate occasions to kill her or, more likely, he asked one person, three separate times.

I believe he asked 1 person/3x and either that person, or someone else who knows them, is cooperating with LE.

I’m no expert either, but I thought felony robbery had to be from her person (with threat, violence or force). Theft from her home would be burglary.
She was in her home when she was violently murdered and her phone and purse were taken, so you are correct. Her home was not broken into and burglarized. ( while she wasn't there)

KRDO NewsChannel 13 on Twitter
It's likely everything Kaylee owned is stuck inside Kelsey's home in Woodland Park. We've got information on how you can donate in this article:
Baby registry gifts pour in for Kelsey Berreth's daughter, Kaylee

(Scroll to the bottom of the article)
TYVM Pommy for sharing, I got a few things for this sweet baby. I'm overwhelmed but not surprised by the kindness of others, and I must admit I did have a good cry when I saw the items that should be picked out and shared between a mother and daughter. Cute girlie dresses and bows, potty training items, bedtime story books...…..things Kelsey will never get to share. How damn sad is this?! :(

I hope every single person who played a part in this goes down swiftly and without mercy. :mad: <sorry this is just so wrong>

No. I always thought that another woman could exist, but that even if she did, it didn’t alter the motive.

She just (at a minimum) helped him commit the coverup of Kelsey’s murder.

But the motive still lies (for me) with child custody, and not this other woman.

I don’t think this is a Scott Peterson or Chris Watts scenario, in that he wanted a new life with another woman.

That was simply the byproduct of murder here.

I believe that their relationship was over, and he could have simply moved on.

This is different.

It’s about the kid.
This is a tough one. I still don't think the main motive was custody. Too many people involved imo.

I'm waiting to see if the Idaho woman phone news pans out as solid and accurate reporting. No other MSM sources seem to be running with it. There may be something there, but i'm still leery of jumping in with both feet until it's confirmed by LE publicly.

No. I always thought that another woman could exist, but that even if she did, it didn’t alter the motive.

But the motive still lies (for me) with child custody, and not this other woman.

I don’t think this is a Scott Peterson or Chris Watts scenario, in that he wanted a new life with another woman.

This is different.

It’s about the kid.
The woman isn't necessarily "another woman" or love interest. We might be assuming that but I don't think that has been mentioned in MSM today, has it? Perhaps she's just someone willing to do this task who happens to be a woman, ykwim? We don't know the connection between PF and this person yet.

jmo

He either asked three different people on three separate occasions to kill her or, more likely, he asked one person, three separate times.

No, I wasn’t referring to the solicitation charges. I was saying it was like three different people planned the murder because it was either a robbery gone wrong, she ran off on her own, she went to visit family in WA and disappeared, etc. The narrative he tried to establish around her disappearance just makes no sense.

But literally immediately after learning that the person who asked you to text has a missing fiance you would go to police. MOO
That could be a possibility and maybe the text from him was supposed to say, "Hon, I got here safely." But how do you get past the fact that it is another woman's phone, and she probably knew she was the mother of his child? I can't understand the stupidity of the woman. Just cannot see anyway this woman is innocent.

The Denver Post‏Verified account @denverpost 13m13 minutes ago
Withholding arrest affidavit from Kelsey Berreth’s alleged killer violates his constitutional rights, legal experts say

Withholding Patrick Frazee arrest warrant affidavit violates rights, expert says
Yes. We'll see if the judge allows this or not.
Another thing I've heard all along and in this article is this:
"Frazee told investigators that he and Berreth met to exchange their 1-year-old daughter for a holiday visit."
That sounds to me that Frazee either thought or wanted others to thing they were broken up and he was just getting his daughter for a visitation.
I do think he went to retrieve his daughter prior to the robbery and murder. Unless, taking his daughter from Kelsey was done in a robbery way? idk. I hope not. I hope the little girl didn't witness anything.

This is different.

It’s about the kid.
I agree... I kind of get the feeling Patrick is one of those guys incapable of love in terms of a normal relationship. I think he does love his daughter and his mother, however.

This is a tough one. I still don't think the main motive was custody. Too many people involved imo.
These people were simply doing his bidding, whoever they are, and whatever their number.

The motive was his, and his alone.

10 people could be involved here, and it doesn’t change the motive.

Whatever it truly is.

TYVM Pommy for sharing, I got a few things for this sweet baby. I'm overwhelmed but not surprised by the kindness of others, and I must admit I did have a good cry when I saw the items that should be picked out and shared between a mother and daughter. Cute girlie dresses and bows, potty training items, bedtime story books...…..things Kelsey will never get to share. How damn sad is this?! :(

I hope every single person who played a part in this goes down swiftly and without mercy. :mad: <sorry this is just so wrong>

I love your last line.:):)
I agree.
No bargaining, no plea deals, no mercy.
You did wrong, now pay.
Too late to be sorry.
MOO.

If there is another woman involved, I believe the motive is more than a simple case of having full custody.

I believe Kelsey broke up with PF and he was burned by it. I think he was jealous of Kelsey and never got over it.

Even if PF dated another woman, I believe PF felt his life would never measure up to the one he would've had with Kelsey.

Kelsey was working during the week while he (his mother) took care of the baby. PF was taking on what has historically been a "traditional feminine role" while Kelsey was thriving in her successful career as a pilot instructor.

The only way PF, with his big ego, could go on in life would be to kill Kelsey.

You can’t dictate custody in a will like it’s an expensive watch, you know? Plus, she didn’t have sole custody at the time of her death, so she wouldn’t have the final say anyways.

ETA: JMO, not an attorney

She could have designated a Godparent.
Remember the realtor in TX that went missing during hurricane? Her estranged husband confessed to her murder? Their two kids were promptly moved to a dif state to be raised by a designated friend named in a will.
Until that time, a relative had temp’ custody.

Jmo

I mistakenly picked up a colleague's phone at work that had the same color cover. I was so alarmed when I realized it wasn't mine I couldn't get it out of my hand fast enough.

A phone is SO VERY PERSONAL now, full of so much of our lives, our family, our friends, our wishes, our rants, our plans

I cannot fathom how someone could carry someone else's cell phone 10 hours drive away from their home and then open it. I cannot imagine a situation where I would obey a friend /bf's wishes to use someone else's phone to send a text, or even answer it if I did not clearly understand the wishes of the phone's owner.

This woman has an awful lot to explain to make this an innocent act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member