CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #22 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just speculating - but if she convinces LE that any involvement she had was only done out of fear of PF, she may be able to get a deal which results in no arrest? Or perhaps she would say she didn’t know KB had been killed when she disposed of the phone and when she did learn the truth she was fearful of PF doing something to her if she stepped forward. This is all speculation, but I’m just thinking there may be things she could say to LE that could justify her tossing the phone (mind you I am not saying she would be speaking truthfully to LE, but who is going to argue against her statement of facts since PF isn’t speaking at all?) MOO
Yes, at first I really thought she must not have known about the murder, and he made up some crazy story and told her to get rid of the phone.
But if they were really involved like it's been reported, I just can't imagine that she wouldn't know something.
It will be interesting to find out what she says to LE.
I wonder if PF will start talking when he finds out she incriminated him. Imo

Not a crime to destroy a phone in that circumstance. Are you assuming IN found the phone and had no idea who's it was before she allegedly destroyed it?
It's always a matter of context and degrees. If I hit someone is it assault? Well, if the person has their hands wrapped around my throat and are choking me to death, probably not. :)

Well right now that is all we have heard...that she allegedly disposed of a phone. How can one prove what she “knew” about the phone? If her boyfriend gave it to her, said throw this in a lake, and she did it...i.e
Some women will do such things for their men...:)

Anyway...I have little doubt she did more than that but dislike seeing people post “ she committed a crime!”etc...so just being a pest.

No, it really has no bearing. Whenever someone is arrested in this kind of situation, those around are detained for everyone's safety. It's just protocol. This was a domestic situation, son was being arrested, mother was present, emotions and tensions run high and so this is the protocol for those situations to protect the officers and all present.
Really? Where? In your state? I have been present & within eyeshot (bc of previous job) of many arrests & I've never seen “those around” detained.
I know my home state does not detain innocent bystanders. If serving an arrest warrant, they would arrest
the person on the warrant. Unless all hell erupted, family or guests wouldn’t be detained. If a spouse or a parent started screaming or otherwise going off (like not wanting to surrender a child), then, yes, they might be detained.
Jmo
Every state has dif’ laws.

From the first views of the Safeway video and everyone questioning the size of the baby in the carrier, the comment KB's mom made about her hair not being "fixed", etc. I wondered about 60 times if it was even KB, or a girl PF solicited to help place KB there to delay things. I still raise an eyebrow because there have been so many crazy Frazee things going on with this case! It doesn't matter now, investigations are getting things done. But I really did ponder that... A lot!

The tips that matter are from those who know Idaho Woman.

I don't disagree, but the statement being commented on was:

"The Times-News has received multiple anonymous tips that the case involves a 32-year-old registered nurse at St. Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center whose Facebook account was recently closed.

Makes no mention that the multiple anonymous tips came from anyone that knew her, just that the case involves her, and like I said, there are thousands on some of the FB pages that have been aware of this for days. We are talking media here, not LE ;-)

What if his mom had not been present when he was arrested but was at home with the baby? Would they still have taken the child into protective custody or would SF been able to keep her? Not that it really matters, because that's not what happened, I'm just wondering.
Yes, the child still would have been taken into protective custody. She was taken into protective custody because her mother was dead and her father was arrested.

Yes, at first I really thought she must not have known about the murder, and he made up some crazy story and told her to get rid of the phone.
But if they were really involved like it's been reported, I just can't imagine that she wouldn't know something.
It will be interesting to find out what she says to LE.
I wonder if PF will start talking when he finds out she incriminated him. Imo
I would think PF killed Kelsey so he could now have his other girlfriend. She is less apt to remain in the picture if he threatens her.

From the first views of the Safeway video and everyone questioning the size of the baby in the carrier, the comment KB's mom made about her hair not being "fixed", etc. I wondered about 60 times if it was even KB, or a girl PF solicited to help place KB there to delay things. I still raise an eyebrow because there have been so many crazy Frazee things going on with this case! It doesn't matter now, investigations are getting things done. But I really did ponder that... A lot!
This has never crossed my mind and made my jaw drop,BUT if it was possible in any case it would be this one!

She knew.

The rumors, at least some important ones, are being validated now. More people are coming forward. People who are not connected to any key players, but who are able to provide dates/times/circumstances that are painting a picture of what happened

She knew.

Adding, I believe his family knew as well.

BBM. The digital evidence will (has?).

Do you see this becoming a “he said she said” case?
Personally, I can think of no logical reason a person would agree to transport or dispose of another person’s phone. Oh, I can...,sorry. If the person is as eager to conceal something as the person requesting help.
Otherwise, imo, it makes no sense for an adult to do such a thing.

Moo

Was PF Kelsey's first serious boyfriend?
I think almost every woman knows deep down if her partner is cheating on her or not.

Judging from KB's Instagram category of Bible verses and inspirational
quotes, she was really struggling with the situation with Patrick and trying to steel herself.

She may have been naive, but I know she was trying to do what was best for her child. Who would think that a guy she met on a Christian rancher dating website was going to murder her?

Her Instagram is under her name.
IMO

It takes time to figure out they're cheating on you. I didn't know it until my MIL told me. I think Kelsey did know, though.

Well right now that is all we have heard...that she allegedly disposed of a phone. How can one prove what she “knew” about the phone? If her boyfriend gave it to her, said throw this in a lake, and she did it...i.e
Some women will do such things for their men...:)

Anyway...I have little doubt she did more than that but dislike seeing people post “ she committed a crime!”etc...so just being a pest.
I see. I agree, we don't have any proof that she knew the owner of the phone had been murdered. But once she knew that Kelsey was missing and presumed dead, and certainly after Frazee was arrested, I hope she went directly to LE with whatever she knew or did.

I don't disagree, but the statement being commented on was:

"The Times-News has received multiple anonymous tips that the case involves a 32-year-old registered nurse at St. Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center whose Facebook account was recently closed.

Makes no mention that the multiple anonymous tips came from anyone that knew her, just that the case involves her, and like I said, there are thousands on some of the FB pages that have been aware of this for days. We are talking media here, not LE ;-)

DM references two people that know nurse professionally.
Patrick Frazee 'was having an affair for months' with Idaho nurse | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member