Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #87

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Delphi murders: Libby’s sister, at Ball State now, does ‘anything to keep the story alive’

We agree with Kelsi German. Anything to keep this story alive until this killer is caught!!!!

Welcome back to the Delphi Murders discussion thread.

On the afternoon of Feb. 13th, 2017, best friends Abigail Williams and Liberty German were dropped off at a bridge in the town of Delphi. On Feb 14th their bodies were discovered around noon about 50 feet from the north bank of Deer Creek which is about 0.5 miles from the bridge.

Abby and Libby's discussion thread has been shut down for quite a while. Why? Because without new information to discuss, posters turn on each other like the Donner Party.

Now, it is Libby's sister who has said what everyone needs to hear...we need to keep this case alive. We need to constantly hit social media with this killers's picture, sketch, and audio recording.

Not a day should go by without all of us getting the picture, the sketch, and the audio recording out to everyone via any source where people can see him and/or hear him.

Carrie Timmons, Libby's bio mom, stated in a Facebook post that the police do have DNA.

If this is true, then the perp is not in the DNA database. This means the only way we can catch him is for someone somewhere to recognize this man.

It boggles my mind to think about the fact that no one has been able to identify the killer.

Kelsi German is going to college, but Liberty's sister is already one of the smartest people around.

German said, “Eventually, I opened up. I’m not sure I can keep quiet about this, at this point.”
Websleuths agrees with you, Kelsi. We cannot keep quiet at this point.

We are done sitting back and doing nothing.

His picture, his sketch, and his voice need to saturate social media along with any other outlet you can think of.

On a personal note, I would encourage both families to use social media.

I know for a fact that Abby and Libby's immediate family do not trust people on the Internet because of past experiences. I do not recall seeing any family member on Twitter or Facebook discussing the case except for Libby's bio mom, Carrie. Forgive me if I am wrong.

I would encourage both families to join everyone in getting this depraved person's picture out there.
attachment.php

Nancy Grace Crimecon'17 Podcast with the families of Abby and Libby.

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at
(844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff's Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

<broken link>

Let's do this. Let's commit to getting this killer's picture and voice out there any possible way we can.

Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #70
Thread #71
Thread #72
Thread #73
Thread #74
Thread #75
Thread #76
Thread #77
Thread #78
Thread #79
Thread #80
Thread #81
Thread #82
Thread #83
Thread #84
THREAD #85
THREAD #86

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread

Rules Etiquette & Information
Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video
grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time.
Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

PLEASE DO NOT POST PICTURES OF SEX OFFENDERS!

Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip, by all means, phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Delphi Suspect.jpg
    Delphi Suspect.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 50
  • Abby and Liberty 2 .jpg
    Abby and Liberty 2 .jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Everyone,

This discussion was closed months ago because of all the violations of TOS. It was apparent that with no new news you all became bored and turned into frothing cannibals ripping the guts out of your fellow posters.

Let's review a bit here, shall we?

DO NOT POST RANDOM PICTURES OF PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU THINK THEY LOOK LIKE THE PERP.

THERE ARE NO SUSPECTS IN THIS CASE. PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS ANY PEOPLE FROM THE PAST THAT WERE QUESTIONED BY THE POLICE.
NO SUSPECTS, NO ACCUSING ANYONE OF THE CRIME.

If you feel you have a legitimate tip for the police CLICK HERE for the tipline and more info.

Please remember if someone attacks you please hit the "report" button in the lower lefthand corner of the post and follow instructions. Do not reply, Do not quote.

Keep on topic.

Be nice to each other. I know the boys think the girls have cooties and the girls think the boys smell funny but let's put aside our differences and get along, please.

I'm sure I will have more reminders later.

Tricia

It's coming upon two years & absolutely nothing else. I'm local. There is nothing in my
local newspaper - nothing on the local news station.
<modsnip>.

I wondered if there was any local news coverage it is very sad and frustrating there have been no developments. Can you please keep us posted if there is any local news coverage next month at the anniversary. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s hard to believe we are nearly 2 years (and 86 threads!) down the track...
My new year’s wish for 2019 is that the Bridge Guy is caught...
I hate the fact that the murderer of these two girls is still out there...and I really blame his kind of evil insidiousness for the loss of liberty of so many children as parents everywhere hold the reins tighter than ever...
:(

Notice the black and white photo near the front of the article She died fishing on a summer day. Three years later, police still don't know who killed her. ? It shows her on a bridge of some kind. There's no bridge where she was killed, though.

I'm wondering about the same thing, a few buildings near the boat ramp, otherwise a isolated area. A young women enjoying fishing alone. The killer is a outdoorsman who preys on young women alone. He's going out of his way looking for women alone. The sheriff dept. isn't releasing certain information to the public.

A 10 to 11 hour drive from Myron Grove, South Dakota to Delphi, Indiana. This murder of Alicia Hummel
happened MondayJune 1, 2015.

8AD254CF-9CAF-41F2-B1F7-22B45276295D.jpeg 7DC8A276-C0A9-4147-9610-84A24EC62827.jpeg

The person depicted in the composite sketch is described as a White male between 5'6" and 5'10", weighing 180 to 220 pounds, with reddish- brown hair. His eye color is unknown. The sketch includes a hat that the suspect may or may not wear.

Anyone with information is requested to contact the Delphi Homicide Tipline at 844-459-5786. All information will be taken and followed up on by investigators. All callers may remain anonymous. Tips can also be submitted online via abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

LIBERTY GERMAN — FBI

I’m sharing this information again. Please click on the link to hear the suspect’s voice. If you know anything about this horrendous crime please do the right thing and contact the tip line at the information above. Two young women were murdered the suspect could kill again anytime and he needs to be apprehended as a matter of urgency.

I'm wondering about the same thing, a few buildings near the boat ramp, otherwise a isolated area. A young women enjoying fishing alone. The killer is a outdoorsman who preys on young women alone. He's going out of his way looking for women alone. The sheriff dept. isn't releasing certain information to the public.

A 10 to 11 hour drive from Myron Grove, South Dakota to Delphi, Indiana. This murder of Alicia Hummel
happened MondayJune 1, 2015.

You know what's smack in the middle of the route from Myron Grove to Delphi? Waterloo, Iowa, where Lizzy and Lyric were murdered.

Wasn't there a geocache located near the Monon High Bridge? Sorry if this has already been discussed up and down--I was not here for the early threads. It's just interesting that it was mentioned that Alicia enjoyed geocaching, and I know a lot of the geocaches are out in natural areas or by trails. Just another train of thought--is BG a geocacher who is also a creep/criminal and uses his geocache habit that might often take him out in isolated areas as an opportunity to troll for victims? JMO

Wasn't there a geocache located near the Monon High Bridge? Sorry if this has already been discussed up and down--I was not here for the early threads. It's just interesting that it was mentioned that Alicia enjoyed geocaching, and I know a lot of the geocaches are out in natural areas or by trails. Just another train of thought--is BG a geocacher who is also a creep/criminal and uses his geocache habit that might often take him out in isolated areas as an opportunity to troll for victims? JMO

We are not permitted to discuss the geocache by the moderators here.

You know what's smack in the middle of the route from Myron Grove to Delphi? Waterloo, Iowa, where Lizzy and Lyric were murdered.
This is creepy!
Lizzy Collins and Lyric Cook murdered Friday July 13, 2012 Evansdale, Iowa.
Alicia Hummel murdered Monday June 1, 2015 Myron Grove, South Dakota.
Liberty German and Abby Williams murdered Monday Feb. 13, 2017 Delphi, Indiana

Lizzy and Lyric's bikes were found on a isolated Evansdale Nature Trail near Meyers Lake.
Hunters found the girls bodies Dec. 5 2012, 25 miles away in a extremely remote area of
Seven Bridges Wild Life Park.
Driving time from Evansdale, Iowa to Myron Grove, South Dakota is 4 hrs and 10 mins.

Alicia Hummel was found in a isolated area near a boat dock.
Driving time from Myron Grove, South Dakota to Delphi, Indiana is 10 hrs and 9 mins

Liberty German and Abby Williams found outside of Delphi near the Monon High Bridge Trail,
50ft from the north bank of Deer Creek.

Similarities to each case,
All victims killed on a friday or monday,
He works 10 hour days, Friday thru Monday off.
Finds his victims in isolated areas, providing outdoor recreation and close to bodies of water.
Females between 8 years old to 29 years old.

A serial killer, above- average intelligence, organized, skill employment, doesn't display strange behavior
around people. I wonder is he's married and tells his wife he's going hunting or fishing over a long weekend.

Search should find it. Interesting stuff. I'm not that familiar with the game or whatever you'd call it but I saw a remark about geocaching so I read up a little.

I get such a cold feeling and a feeling of connection.

the victim profile
the similarity in the events and landscape
the similarity with lone females in rural or nature park like settings
the complete inexplicable motive or reason
zero suspects.

such a cold feeling. mOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online