CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #24 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you mean suspected by case followers like us on this board and by some in the media, I agree. LE hasn't even named her let alone said what they suspect she did. And it's maddening. I hope she is named by LE soon and all this comes out. Sorry to be so picky on wording but I'm trying to keep a grip on what is established case facts and what is speculation. And the bad media reporting on this case hasn't exactly filled me with confidence.
MOO.
The word "suspected" has been used in multiple MSM reports from today
and yesterday.

Her cousin was quoted in the news in the beginning, saying this is a complex case, much more so than people know. That’s stuck with me.
I missed that. Is it on video?

This morning, I was thinking that WS might be missing one subgroup. "Darwin award of the year true crime".

I truly don't know if CW of PF should be the winners for 2018. Probably CW because PF's case is far from being closed. But PF and all the case merits at least getting into the final.

Her cousin was quoted in the news in the beginning, saying this is a complex case, much more so than people know. That’s stuck with me.
I think it’s pretty clear that these people are right, and this is a very complex case.

You have the lag between Kelsey’s murder, and her being reported missing.

No body.

Atleast two states.

Three main investigative agencies, to include local, state, and federal law enforcement.

A suspect who may have involved others.

A false trail, and missing belongings.

There is likely a huge amount of forensic and digital evidence that must be analyzed.

They certainly have their work cut out for them here, but I’m confident that they are up to the task.

The word "suspected" has been used in multiple MSM reports from today
and yesterday.

I only see articles saying she was suspected of disposing of the phone (by unnamed sources). None I'm seeing say she is suspected of transporting the phone from CO to ID. But I'll grant you it is logical to assume she transported the phone as well.
MOO.

This one?

Berreth parents file federal suit against Patrick Frazee
Kelsey Berreth's parents, Cheryl-Lee Berreth and Darrell Lynn Berreth, filed a civil suit in federal court against Patrick Frazee, Friday.

The civil suit accuses Frazee of wrongful death, negligence per se, conspiracy, and infliction of emotional distress. The documents allege Frazee either committed and/or collaborated in Kelsey's murder.

The suit also accuses Frazee of inflicting physical, mental, and emotional acts of violence on Kelsey prior to her death.
That last part so heartbreaking,but not at all surprising.

Jmo I can’t imagine that LE has provided Kelsey’s family with details of the investigation...it would be very surprising, considering how tightly clamped down info is and also that as a rule, families complain that LE tells them nothing. I really doubt the civil case is based on actual evidence.

But imo a civil case has different standards of proof, so maybe better to include every possibility in the filings, not knowing what may come out. Jmo...obviously

maybe IN had thrown PF under the bus so to speak a good bit ago. maybe she has been working "with" LE for a while by perhaps contacting some of her former partners in crime, perhaps even PF while he has been in jail , actually maybe even before he was arrested. just to check in. scope out the current feelings of everybody. maybe LE has a recording of the chats. or, maybe not. just thought i'd share some of my opinions of what could be happening.

I think i have lost hope she will be arrested for her involvement. They have been talking to her for too long, if they were going to do it, i think it would have been done already. Maybe the warrant was sealed until the plea was done. I think it was deal city for her.

If she was not involved in KB's death, the rest is negotiable provided she actively helps LE to bring PF down and maybe, find KB? But it depends on what really happened in that townhouse.

Does anyone feel like we are waiting for several more shoes to drop in this case? We know there's tons of info LE is keeping from the public but we don't know what we don't know. o_O:confused:

maybe IN had thrown PF under the bus so to speak a good bit ago. maybe she has been working "with" LE for a while by perhaps contacting some of her former partners in crime, perhaps even PF while he has been in jail , actually maybe even before he was arrested. just to check in. scope out the current feelings of everybody. maybe LE has a recording of the chats. or, maybe not. just thought i'd share some of my opinions of what could be happening.
It all depends on the nature of her involvement here, but if she is involved in a larger way, then I think your theory is entirely plausible.

It would certainly explain the necessity of sealing the arrest affidavit.

Daniela Leon on Twitter
#UPDATE The lawsuit claims #Kelseyberreth suffered multiple injuries leading to her death. Up until this point little info was given as to what led to her death. Police believe the crime occurred in her home. Kelsey’s body has yet to be found #frazee @FOX21News [URL='https://www.websleuths.com/forums/members/pommymommy.219325/']PommyMommy, [/URL]

In the post by PommyMommy, see items 22-24:
This could be explained that perhaps a great deal of blood was found throughout Kelsey's home.
While injured, bleeding, a trail of blood could be followed indicating that Kelsey was trying to get away.
MOO.

So is the significance to the Federal lawsuit? Being from Australia, feds are heavy hitters, but not sure it has the same significance in the USA judicial system? Why not a state civil law suit or does even such a thing exist?

It all depends on the nature of her involvement here, but if she is involved in a larger way, then I think your theory is entirely plausible.

It would certainly explain the necessity of sealing the arrest affidavit.

i was thinking earlier that maybe this case is already over and we just don't know it yet. cause if IN was a LE informant and they have been collecting a lot of really damning evidence and PF just had it dumped on him this afternoon then i'd guess by sunday or monday his best shot is some kind of plea deal. and maybe thats why the wrongful death is filed today because it's just that the criminal deal is already over. and it's just, next, at this point. oh heck, i can always hope . but a slam dunk of PF by LE would just be a great way to close this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong