Identified! IL - Cook Co, BlkMale, 20-30, Tats: Cleveland 216, Rubber City Boy 330, NFL, Jun'15 - Michael Rogers

I think it’s possible he is Black/Asian. He has a lot of the characteristic Asian features and, as many have mentioned, he does look like the sketch, just with darker skin.

I emailed the Akron Beacon Journal yesterday to see if they would be interested in doing a story on the decedent as a follow-up to this ABJ article from October, 2017:
Case file: Unidentified male, possibly from Akron

I just received a reply from one of their reporters, and she says she will look into it.

The family may very well wish to maintain their privacy, but I do see that they have been sharing their story in public, so they may be interested in doing so with a wider audience via MSM as well, IMO.

In my email, I asked them to give me a heads-up if they decide to do an article. I will post if I hear back from them.

Race of an unidentified person is always an estimate, even with DNA. And even if you can accurately determine the person's genetic background, it doesn't say anything about what the person's personal identification or cultural background are. So yeah, keeping other possibilities in mind when we're looking for matches is always a good idea.

That is great he finally got his name back and can get a proper burial. May he Rest In Peace!

Once again the power of social media and these unidentifed cases getting identified is just so amazing!!!!! Like I say with every UID I come across.. someone out there knew this person!!

So is This the first Case to be identified for the New Year 2019?! Wooohooo... May there be many many more this year!

By any chance does anyone know how many cases we were following here were identified last year?

That is great he finally got his name back and can get a proper burial. May he Rest In Peace!

Once again the power of social media and these unidentifed cases getting identified is just so amazing!!!!! Like I say with every UID I come across.. someone out there knew this person!!

So is This the first Case to be identified for the New Year 2019?! Wooohooo... May there be many many more this year!

By any chance does anyone know how many cases we were following here were identified last year?

I started losing track. Lol. I'll start with the obvious that pop into my head.

Buckskin
Chandler
Stevik
The guy in the wine vineyard in California; sorry, his name isn't coming to me.

I started losing track. Lol. I'll start with the obvious that pop into my head.

Buckskin
Chandler
Stevik
The guy in the wine vineyard in California; sorry, his name isn't coming to me.
Yes there were quite a few ! Thank you Owutatangledweb!!!

Is there a thread for solved John & Jane Doe cases? It may be helpful to have one place where we can post solved cases by year, starting with last year, if we don't already have one. I predict with DDP and Parabon, and the advances with fingerprint technology, we'll start seeing more long term unidentified remains cases ID'd.

Is there a thread for solved John & Jane Doe cases? It may be helpful to have one place where we can post solved cases by year, starting with last year, if we don't already have one. I predict with DDP and Parabon, and the advances with fingerprint technology, we'll start seeing more long term unidentified remains cases ID'd.
That's a good idea!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back