CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #25 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been thinking about the alleged affair/relationship between PF and KK, and wondering how often they actually saw each other. That’s a huge distance from his mother’s ranch in CO to Idaho. If PF took care of little K so often, when did he find time to travel to Idaho? Since KK is a nurse and mother of 2, how often could she travel to CO? It makes sense that PF could have told lies about his relationship with KB, since both ladies live in different states. Maybe KK thought PF only had a connection to KB for babysitting purposes, and maybe KB wasn’t aware of his relationship with KK. I’m having a hard time picturing the challenge of “dating” someone 700 miles away, especially when you have a child. Were they planning a future together in ID or CO? It doesn’t seem like the relationship could go anywhere unless one of them moved. If PF met KK 6 years ago, she was still married then. Was her divorce due to her wanting to be with PF?

I still think that the person(s) who PF solicited back in September was someone other than KK ... I find it hard to believe that a girlfriend would be involved in that, although there have been cases where women have cooperated - I imagine KK became a party to the crime by agreeing to take KB’s cell phone to Idaho - perhaps she wasn’t aware of the murder at the time (giving her the benefit of the doubt here). Maybe PF lied to her about the reason for taking the cell phone back to Idaho. I think PF tried to solicit help for the murder from someone closer to home. Who knows if he received help in the end, other than the cooperation of KK transporting the phone. I don’t believe this murder was out of sudden rage - whatever the reason for wanting KB out of his life, I think it was planned, not on the spur of the moment (no pun intended). All of the above IMHO.

I’m super confused about why we assume IN came first; according to MSM, KB and PF began dating in “early 2016” and by all accounts, PF and IN have been dating “since 2016.” How do we know PF and KB weren’t dating first, and IN came along later in 2016 after her divorce? And by that point the plans were set for PF to help KB move down to CO? Maybe I just missed something somewhere that has a more specific timeline.
Some posts back someone mentioned that they had known each other for "some time" and worked together in CO years ago. Others have said they met at a rodeo in 2012. I don't know exactly where that info has come from. Some have speculated that PF was the reason for IN's divorce. Hopefully someone can provide some verification on a timeline.

I’m super confused about why we assume IN came first; according to MSM, KB and PF began dating in “early 2016” and by all accounts, PF and IN have been dating “since 2016.” How do we know PF and KB weren’t dating first, and IN came along later in 2016 after her divorce? And by that point the plans were set for PF to help KB move down to CO? Maybe I just missed something somewhere that has a more specific timeline.
I am thinking it might be because it appears they knew each other first. I would have to look back to see the post but I believe it was mentioned they worked together more than six years ago. Perhaps that’s where the assumption is coming from. And not really be official dating timeline

Everybody, just a caution on the KL of Canon, CO - the middle name does not match and may be a totally unrelated person. Check CO nursing license here
Colorado Division of Professions and Occupations Online Services

The NurSys national database has assigned these two KL's (KJL and KBL) different unique NCSBN ID numbers:

Nursys®

I don't think they are the same person. ?

It is just a little town and you would just walk there on the road, it is right on HGWY 24. There are no over or underpasses.
HGWY 24 is the main road that comes up the pass.

I know I've been there many times, (we live in the Springs near the Garden of The Gods) and on the McDonalds side of the highway there appears to be what is an underpass with stairs and red railings going under the highway? Right where they are building the new grocery store/store.

To be clear about my feelings, I think KK is either incredibly naive or she is equally as evil as PF ... it appears she was willing to assist him, unless she was completely blinded by his lies concerning transporting that cell phone.

MOO. I don’t think KK arrived in CO without the knowledge of this other woman. It’s too much of a risk. Her reaction could be to fly off the handle and just go home. I think it’s more likely that he would have been feeding her a line about how he felt trapped by this woman (KB)...That he really loves her(KK) and needs her help. So I think she was more pulled into it by her devotion to him, I don’t think she was duped Into participating last minute.

I gave up on trying to figure out who he was seeing first. He was a two-timer, plain and simple. I'm going with that.
MOO

I would think that LE had pulled any and all surveillance footage from surrounding areas and have been analyzing this from maybe the start of the case. But, one would think that they would only be able to connect IN's credit card info since she has been talking or cooperating with LE. I thought I recalled Senior Deputy District Attorney JV mention at the PC after the motions trial something about evidence and I 'thought' she mentioned something about video. It perked my attention, but figured it was just a hypothetical example of evidence. I could be wrong, but let me see if I can find the video again.

Quoting my previous post. I rewatched and I was wrong, no mention of video, just picture.

To be clear about my feelings, I think KK is either incredibly naive or she is equally as evil as PF ... it appears she was willing to assist him, unless she was completely blinded by his lies concerning transporting that cell phone.
At this point, I would have to believe she was seriously naive, because otherwise, wouldn't she be behind bars??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa