GUILTY TX - Hazana Anderson, 2, College Station, Brazos County, 28 Oct 2018 *Arrests*

@katydid23
animated-smileys-hug-002.gif

As to the bolded above, I have heard firsthand, from many survivors of childhood sexual abuse, about why they never told anyone when they were young.

I was in a survivors support group, and then stayed on as a volunteer, for several years. It was kind of like AA, but for survivors of incest/ and abuse.

A very high percentage of survivors don't tell anyone,for many years. Often, they will deny it as children, even if counselors or teachers, know and want to help them.

When you are a child, you easily get intense things like this twisted in your mind. You feel shame and guilt. Even though you are the victim, your abuser purposely tries to make you feel like you are to blame. they say 'you wanted it', you sat on their lap, it was your fault. You are a bad girl and if anyone ever finds out you will be in big trouble. And you are often threatened. My abuser threatened to hurt my baby brother if I ever told anyone.

You are afraid you will be taken from your home and from your siblings. You will go to juvenile hall because you are the bad one and it is all your fault.

That is the general essence that I heard so many times. SHAME AND GUILT. Even though we learn as we mature that we were the victims, when it is happening, it is a shameful, painful experience.
Thank you for sharing this and helping me better understand. And I’m so sorry you were put through something so awful. :(

Do you think that out telling children now as they grow up that if anyone hurts you or makes you do something you are not comfortable with etc etc, it is NOT your fault and they are lying if they tell you they will hurt your family etc if you tell. You know the whole speech I’m sure so i won’t go through all of it. But do you think this common talk with children by their parents abd teachers now days makes a difference in a child’s willingness to speak up? I’m assuming that like most things back in the 50s, 60s, & 70s and even the 80s, these things weren’t discussed.

OK, I just have to say something about the go fund me page. The funeral home is paying all funeral expenses, why do they need donations?

Respectfully snipped.

What if the donations were needed because dad has been off work due to the situation? Maybe his employer is understanding in that they will “hold his job”, but won’t pay him when he’s not working. JMO

OK, I just have to say something about the go fund me page. The funeral home is paying all funeral expenses, why do they need donations?
In the Jordan Belliveau case the family started a go fund me page because the family needed new clothes for the funeral, I almost puked.

Any of you saying I wouldn’t donate a penny! Do you realize there is MUCH more than just funeral cost. Have YOU lost a child? Are parents supposed to just go back to work tomorrow? (I’m not ONLY using this case) most parents who have lost a child can’t even think about going back to work for at least 6-8 weeks and that is if they absolutely have to. For most it’s closer to 6-8 months! Who is going to pay the rent/mortgage, electric, garbage, water etc while no one is working? These parents didn’t make the choice to lose their child! They are living with their grief daily. They should at least be given SOME time to grieve! I am extremely offended.... but I never expected to bury/cremate my child! It wasn’t on my life plan... and savings only lasts so long....

Just my experience though.

You are afraid you will be taken from your home and from your siblings. You will go to juvenile hall because you are the bad one and it is all your fault.

That is the general essence that I heard so many times. SHAME AND GUILT. Even though we learn as we mature that we were the victims, when it is happening, it is a shameful, painful experience.
(Snipped for space) I am so very sorry that you had to endure that Katydid! I too am a sexual assault survivor, but it was never by a family member, just a couple of people who were close to me. I agree with the feeling of shame and guilt, I openly talk about my experience now, but I still feel the shame and guilt as I talk about it. I feel like it is very important to get my story out, so that it will hopefully help others who may be in a similar situation. Thank you for sharing your thoughts & experience with us!

Here is similar, horrific murder of a 2 year old girl (Aniyah Darnell) who died after being beaten with a belt by her caregiver. The woman also admitted hitting her with her hand, so I'm not sure that the belt was the only reason for her death. An autopsy has been scheduled to determine the COD.

The other similarity between Aniyah and Hazana's case is that both suffered BURNS. Aniyah was never taken to hospital for her "bad" burn, instead being treated by the caregiver. You will recall the ludicrous story of Hazana's mother saying that she tried to revive her cold (dead) body with a hair dryer which caused burns. LIAR!

You can be sure that both of these toddlers were tortured before succumbing to their injuries.

"Page (caregiver) told police the girl had a bad injury, described as a burn, on her rear, but she had not taken the girl to the hospital. Instead Page tried “home remedies” to treat the injury and continued to discipline the girl by hitting her, according to the affidavit."

Read more here: Arlington toddler died after woman hit her with belt to teach her ‘lesson,’ police say

"Christon told police the child was cold to the touch, so she and Hewett tried to use a hair dryer to warm her up, and while doing so, the hair dryer began burning the child's skin."

Hazana Anderson beaten, sexually assaulted before death, court documents say

Friday, Nov. 30th:
*Status Hearing (@ 8:30am CT) - TX - Hazana Anderson (2) (beaten by BF & Mom Oct. 19, 2018, reported missing Oct. 28, 2018 in Gabbard Park in College Station, found Oct. 31, 2018 in Texas City) – only for *Kenny D’Shawn Hewett (32) arrested (10/31/18) & charged (11/1/18) with tampering with evidence with intent to impair human corpse. $500K bond
Had Jail Docket hearing scheduled for 11/7, but waived to appointment attorney.
11/7/18 Update: Next Status hearing on 11/30.

*TiAundra Kae Chirston (21) “mom” arrested & charged (10/28/18) with tampering with evidence with intent to impair human corpse, filing a false report & endangering a child. $750K bond.
Court site says was transferred to Galveston Co., but site has no update as of 11/30.

For Hewett:

11/30/2018 Status Conference (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Cox, Lonnie)
11/30/2018 Application for Writ of Habeas Corpus - Non OCA
11/30/2018 Proposed Order (unsigned)
11/30/2018 Proposed Order (unsigned)

01/30/2019 Status Conference (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Cox, Lonnie)

link: http://publicaccess.co.galveston.tx.us/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1428298

still nothing on Chirston

This will be on KBTX (CBS) - Bryan, TX @ 10 pm (CST) News:

Rusty Surette with KBTX posted the following on his Facebook page on 1/8/19 about 15 min. ago:

Rusty Surette
15 mins ·
BOND REDUCED:

We learned today a Galveston County judge slashed the bond in half for Kenny Hewett. He's a suspect in the 2018 brutal death of Hazana Anderson along with the child's mother, Tiaundra Christon. We'll have more on this tonight on News 3 at 10.

Rusty Surette

This will be on KBTX (CBS) - Bryan, TX @ 10 pm (CST) News:

Rusty Surette with KBTX posted the following on his Facebook page on 1/8/19 about 15 min. ago:

Rusty Surette
15 mins ·
BOND REDUCED:

We learned today a Galveston County judge slashed the bond in half for Kenny Hewett. He's a suspect in the 2018 brutal death of Hazana Anderson along with the child's mother, Tiaundra Christon. We'll have more on this tonight on News 3 at 10.

Rusty Surette
Omg how can they slash bond in half what the hell is that judge smoking

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member