CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #26 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are some common sense assumptions very safe to make and that is why the media pressed the question.

The child's maternal grandmother had every right to see her biological grandchild especially because the child's mother was missing. CB didn't need to be in PF's presence. He could have arranged for a meeting at his attorney's office. Instead, PF chose to project himself as arrogant and selfishly unconcerned about the child's best interest.

Duly noted and the media and the public don't quickly forget. JMO
We don't know any of that to be true. If I were interested in people's guesses and what they think is common sense then it wouldn't be an issue. For me common sense dictates that I would not want to be in the vicinity of the person I thought was responsible for my daughter missing. For one, the risk is extremely high that I would kill him in the process of getting every answer I needed. But that is just me and my perspective.

Whoa!

"Sources revealed to 11 News sister station KMVT in Idaho and CBS that Patrick Frazee allegedly asked Krystal Lee more than once to murder Kelsey Berreth. It is all tied to three counts of solicitation against Frazee. A source told KMVT and CBS News that the solicitation charges involve Lee."
It had seemed like she was the one who had been solicited 3x's (and not 3 individuals), but i was just guessing.

For an 'intelligent' woman, she made a very poor decision in not going to the authorities. She had the 'power' to prevent this. I sure hope her choice to do so is rewarded with a charge(s) she'll regret for the rest of her life. I hope they can throw the book at her. JMO
Not only did she not prevent this, she appears to be up to her neck in this.

She didn’t just say no and do nothing, which wouldn’t be a crime.

She went along with atleast part of it, with the knowledge of what was about to happen, or what had already happened.

That’s a crime.

If she were the murderer, PF would be singing. I think they both are involved.
Yeah. And even if she actually carried out the crime as his behest, they’d both be looking at murder 1.

I don’t think she killed Kelsey, but she’s not some innocent woman who unwittingly disposed of a phone, that’s for damn sure.

To explain, 'no arrest': Could it be, that KK did not agree to being solicited?
KK may have believed PF's version that KB went on a trip, and there was a reason KK was given the phone, besides KB being murdered.

If above is rubbish, LE are extracting more evidence, to lessen KK's 'time': ie involving lesser charges, if she spills the beans.
MOO.
Well, I am under the impression that they are still searching for evidence - in particular KB's phone. I don't see how she doesn't get charged if law enforcement can prove this - unless they need her testimony to convict PF of murder. I suspect if they had proof that PF solicited her then they don't need her to convict him of that. It doesn't take this long to put together an immunity agreement. Unless, of course, they believe she was an active participant and they don't want to give immunity to a participant. But that takes me back to why not simply charge her already? Clearly they charged PF in a no body case with whatever they had and I can't imagine what they would have against KK would be more flimsy if this is what is currently going on.

Not only did she not prevent this, she appears to be up to her neck in this.

She didn’t just say no and do nothing, which wouldn’t be a crime.

She went along with atleast part of it, with the knowledge of what was about to happen, or what had already happened.

That’s a crime.
I agree. I can only hope KK isn't another NK.

One solicitation, I could see her getting a deal but three? I sure hope not.

I hope they can build a solid case against PF without giving her immunity in exchange for her testimony.

So glad you’re here.

Now if she aided PF in this crime, what is she looking at in regards to potential charges?

I’m not saying she killed Kelsey, but if she knew about it, and helped with the planning and coverup?

ETA: The fact that she was solicited, indicates that she knew what was going to occur, or at best, knew what had occurred when he told her to dump Kelsey’s phone.

So the first sentence says sources (plural) revealed. And in the third sentence it says a source (singular). Both sentences say solicitation - the former implicitly and the latter explicitly. Which is it?

I would so much rather that "sources" or "source" was "law enforcement sources" or "law enforcement source" instead.

I would rather a specific LE officer in this case...

If she were the murderer, PF would be singing. I think they both are involved.
You're assuming he knows. What if he had no idea KK came to WP over Thanksgiving? PF handed over his cell phone, gave a DNA swab, and his first attorney had spoken to LE. Then PF has said nothing. Now I will admit the whole situation does not make PF look innocent of murder - but if the pillars of the murder charges are the word of IN alone who had KB's phone and sent the texts.... there is a problem.

What evidence specifically shows PF committed the murder?

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

And we haven't even heard Frazee's side of the story yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
For an 'intelligent' woman, she made a very poor decision in not going to the authorities. She had the 'power' to prevent this. I sure hope her choice to do so is rewarded with a charge(s) she'll regret for the rest of her life. I hope they can throw the book at her. JMO

Even if she did, she did not do so in time for Kelsey.

So glad you’re here.

Now if she aided PF in this crime, what is she looking at in regards to potential charges?

I’m not saying she killed Kelsey, but if she knew about it, and helped with the planning and coverup?

ETA: The fact that she was solicited, indicates that she knew what was going to occur, or at best, knew what had occurred when he told her to dump Kelsey’s phone.

Accessory before the fact alone can be decades...

You're assuming he knows. What if he had no idea KK came to WP over Thanksgiving? PF handed over his cell phone, gave a DNA swab, and his first attorney had spoken to LE. Then PF has said nothing. Now I will admit the whole situation does not make PF look innocent of murder - but if the pillars of the murder charges are the word of IN alone who had KB's phone and sent the texts.... there is a problem.

What evidence specifically shows PF committed the murder?

His lawyer could even say she had access to his phone, if there are incriminating texts proving the solicitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288