CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #26 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A basic theme and assumptions I have noticed here all along is that PF planned the murder, and made some dumb decisions in the process. I can't help but wonder if KK was the mastermind behind the planning and details. Maybe it was she who told PF they would need to get KB's phone and suggested taking it out of state. No offense guys, but women usually get an "A" for attention to details.
But why take the phone to your own home state instead of Washington where KB had other family members?

It doesn't look anything like the places I know of - I rely on the tax assessor's records. It is always possible that they have the right house number but on the wrong road as it does look similar to a location if you get the directionals of the road name wrong.

Thank Jethro. That matches my research as well.

If she grew to hate them both...who knows? Love triangles can play out in all sorts of nasty ways, even if all parties don’t even think there is a love triangle.

Maybe a psycho attempt to prevent them getting married...Kelsey dead, PF in prison.

Yup. I’ve been thinking this for a couple of weeks.
If P’s situstion with the baby & KB was working, what motive did he have? I said before, I thought he had a great gig going. He had his baby, his ranch, freedom & money to run the rodeo circuit. And, despite what some believe, my opinion is PF made more than enough money to support the life he wanted to live. And, much more than KB made.
IMO, the horses he owns and ropes from are in the $10k range. I have no idea how many he has.
Jmo

Hatred. Passion can turn even a "normal" person psychotic.
I would think she would have to be pretty clever to pull that off. That would be crazy if it turns out that is what she did. (Set PF up) I wish we had verification that they were romantically involved. Or even that she disposed of the phone. Very little has been verified by LE. We need a Press Conference! Imo

I wonder if the delay in charges is less about making a deal and more figuring out exactly how involved she is. Did she help more than just in planning and/or phone disposal?

Also, I thought reports came out (and possibly in a press conference?) that KBs phone was found at least 1-2 weeks ago. If that is true, makes you wonder what they are still looking for. Murder weapon? Remains? Purse? MOO

It might be an issue between ID/CO laws/DA, etc. jmo
It’s not up to the police, it’s the DAs decision. Which DA, though?
Moo

What would her reason have been for wanting to kill Kelsey? It couldn't have been because she wanted to be with PF. So what would be the motive? She was rejected by him and wanted revenge? Sounds like a bad Soap Opera!

In some relationships, it so happens that the couples instigate each other. You most often see this phenomenon in people who are anxious and obsessive-compulsive; together such couples are a disaster because their anxieties and wish to micromanage magnify to the extreme.

It might have been so that PF and KK were of a similar type, and while each could manage own issues alone, as a pair, their similar weaknesses eventually created the tragedy. I am not a 100% sure each of them separately harbored the idea of KB dying as the plan, although it seems that PF was in favor of it. However, it is possible that in conversation about KB, their fears escalated and eventually, her death became the “choice”.

A basic theme and assumptions I have noticed here all along is that PF planned the murder, and made some dumb decisions in the process. I can't help but wonder if KK was the mastermind behind the planning and details. Maybe it was she who told PF they would need to get KB's phone and suggested taking it out of state. No offense guys, but women usually get an "A" for attention to details.

If a woman did it she missed a lot of details:
Cinnamon rolls left out uncovered
Make-up, toothbrush, suitcases all left behind
Vehicles both left in driveway
Phone pinged near to her town

I'm sure there is more....
MOO.

MOO.

The rolls have bothered me. Did someone bake them after the fact, to make it look like KB left hastily? I can’t see a man doing so.
Again, if I used a lot of cleaning fluids, I might be inclined to bake something, to get a dif aroma going on in the kitchen. Now, I don’t do so but I don’t murder people, either.

MOO.
I agree. I don't think either one of them did a great job crossing all the Ts and dotting all the Is. I just think that PF doesn't strike me as someone who would pay much attention to details.

The rolls have bothered me. Did someone bake them after the fact, to make it look like KB left hastily? I can’t see a man doing so.
Again, if I used a lot of cleaning fluids, I might be inclined to bake something, to get a dif aroma going on in the kitchen. Now, I don’t do so but I don’t murder people, either.
The rolls were baked sometime in the a.m., before KB went to Safeway.

They have enough that they charged him! There’s no way on earth they did so based on INs word alone. Warrants aren’t issued on finger pointing.
One would hope they have more than 3 texts. Just because an arrest is made, and a DA charges, the defendant is innocent until proven guilty. Innocent people are charged every day and are even convicted.

I have said so before that I have problems with a motive for PF. This guy had it made. He lives with mom, she watches his baby, KB is self-supporting, he works as a farrier for money, has his animals, and maybe dates on the rodeo circuit. Why upset this by committing murder?

I was doing good until I remembered the phone lol I don't think for a minute she is "innocent" in all of it... BUT... how is it that she has not been arrested yet? The only explanation I can come up with is that she came forward and is cooperating fully with LE, so for now, they haven't arrested or charged her.
If IN is cooperating, why did they serve SW's in Idaho per the Twin Falls Sheriff press release? Now news that they are tearing up the town of Hansen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong