Who was molested on the 23rd?

It’s the psychology that you’re missing out on.

Cottonstar,
I'll defer to your expertise here, my psychology smarts are pretty average.

I just think, Hey its a homicide case, its all over the TV and Internet and Susan Stine wants to play status games?

Where are the Stines today, why do we not see them doing interviews, they are not suspects so can talk freely, Doug Stine could tell CBS about Burke etc, yet they seem to have vanished.

I’m not all that familiar with the external links, who was daphne?

Unsuremilocat,
Daphne was Fleet White's daughter a play friend of JonBenet. she would have seen a lot as she played in the Ramsey house.

I wonder if she will ever come forward to tell her story?

Unsuremilocat,
Daphne was Fleet White's daughter a play friend of JonBenet. she would have seen a lot as she played in the Ramsey house.

I wonder if she will ever come forward to tell her story?

I don't think she probably remembers much. I don't remember hardly anything from age 6. She may have "memories" just from hearing people talk about it around her for years.

I don't think she probably remembers much. I don't remember hardly anything from age 6. She may have "memories" just from hearing people talk about it around her for years.

kaykay543,
Probably but what she might have heard from others could include improper behavour, etc. Sleepovers and what might have happened, etc?

That 911 call is one of the stranger pieces of info to me, but I feel like if it had been something as serious as molestation, that would've come out at some point. There's nothing stopping anyone from disclosing what they saw at a party, particularly at their own home (assuming Fleet was the one who called). Therefore I'm torn about whether the call was really on purpose or not. Also, who just continues with a party after witnessing something that messed up? Wouldn't you tell the kids' parents or whoever & address it immediately? Doesn't sound like that's what happened.

The ones who REALLY effed up were the 911 responders who just allowed Susan Stine or whoever to shoo them away at the door. Even if it was an accident, that doesn't seem like proper protocol. Again, it looks like a case of rich people getting away with something poor folks wouldn't.

That 911 call is one of the stranger pieces of info to me, but I feel like if it had been something as serious as molestation, that would've come out at some point. There's nothing stopping anyone from disclosing what they saw at a party, particularly at their own home (assuming Fleet was the one who called). Therefore I'm torn about whether the call was really on purpose or not. Also, who just continues with a party after witnessing something that messed up? Wouldn't you tell the kids' parents or whoever & address it immediately? Doesn't sound like that's what happened.

The ones who REALLY effed up were the 911 responders who just allowed Susan Stine or whoever to shoo them away at the door. Even if it was an accident, that doesn't seem like proper protocol. Again, it looks like a case of rich people getting away with something poor folks wouldn't.

Occams Razor,
It they are party to the GJ proceedings or have been interviewed by the police then could be unable to discuss matters in public.

Fleet White is under such an injunction, this is why he has never done interviews analysing his version of events, since investigators know he has critical information!

Susan Stine is answering the door, why? Where was Patsy, was she smoothing matters out in another room?

Two 911 calls from the Ramsey household within days of each other ending with the death of JonBenet in the same house, coincidence or not?

The thing is we do not know who was involved , if anyone, was it Susan Stine, did she take control so to minimize any comeback?

Did the guests even know Susan Stine had answered the door, this incident has been hushed up since it happened, why?

Occams Razor,
It they are party to the GJ proceedings or have been interviewed by the police then could be unable to discuss matters in public.

Fleet White is under such an injunction, this is why he has never done interviews analysing his version of events, since investigators know he has critical information!

Susan Stine is answering the door, why? Where was Patsy, was she smoothing matters out in another room?

Two 911 calls from the Ramsey household within days of each other ending with the death of JonBenet in the same house, coincidence or not?

The thing is we do not know who was involved , if anyone, was it Susan Stine, did she take control so to minimize any comeback?

Did the guests even know Susan Stine had answered the door, this incident has been hushed up since it happened, why?

911 Calls
Please note picture of JR office desk at home. On the desk he is using a multi-line office type desk phone normally only used in a business environment. It is likely JR had access to his company switchboard in the home. The phone
also would most likely have access to a normal listed residential phone number. Someone in a hurry
could have used a residential line in error dialing 911 meaning to have pressed an extension from the office which would have been much more involved to trace.
JMO

911 Calls
Please note picture of JR office desk at home. On the desk he is using a multi-line office type desk phone normally only used in a business environment. It is likely JR had access to his company switchboard in the home. The phone
also would most likely have access to a normal listed residential phone number. Someone in a hurry
could have used a residential line in error dialing 911 meaning to have pressed an extension from the office which would have been much more involved to trace.
JMO
Even if someone thought they had to dial 9 to get out then 1 for long distance the next 1 is the key. There are no area codes that begin with 1. You don’t misdial 911

911 Calls
JMO

John Parnell,
Sure, but only a Ramsey resident is going to know which phones need an access code to phone out, their guests will be in the dark on this aspect.

If it was me I'd be answering the door to the responding officer to apologise for wasting his time and thanking him/her for turning up.

On this occasion Susan Stine took this role while John and Patsy, like the actual residents, were doing what?

Rocky Mountain News, Excerpt
An emergency call came in to Boulder police dispatcher Therese Hilleary's switchboard two nights before Christmas. It was 6:47 p.m.

The 911 caller hung up without a word, but Hilleary traced it to 755 15th Ave., a 15-room Tudor brick mansion where John and Patricia "Patsy'' Ramsey were throwing their annual Christmas party.
A return call reached the Ramseys' answering machine, so Hilleary dispatched an officer to the quiet neighborhood braced by two of the city's signature landmarks, Chautauqua Park and the University of Colorado campus.

The officer, identified in department records only as "B.O. 266,'' was on to other duties by 7:09 p.m. after being told someone had misdialed while trying to call long distance.

DOI, Excerpt
During the party Fleet White used our phone to make a series of calls, trying to get some medicine to his mother in a hospital in Aspen, Colorado. Apparently he dialed wrong and got 911. The police called back, but after checking with Fleet and the rest of the people in the house, Susan Stine informed them that the call was a mistake. The 911 call still remains somewhat of a mystery.

May 5th, 2000 Steve Thomas answered questions in a web chat for About.com, Excerpt
crimeADM: Two people asked about a 911 call on the 23rd
SteveThomas: private Christmas party at their house -- dispatched as an "unknown 911", a common call. Uniformed officer never went in, was told through intercom everything was ok, and he left. Exact details unknown, but investigators believed it may have been a party guest misdialing on a cordless phone
Everyone get that, Susan Stine was not going to open the door !!

Both the Stines left their high paying employment at University of Colorado to go to Atlanta and be employed by the Ramsey's.

Why would they do that, consider how Susan Stine impersonated a Police Chief via email, so the JonBenet case is personal for Susan Stine, so much so she will break the law to achieve her goals.

I've never read anything where Fleet White confirms he misdialled the 911 call.

So we have JonBenet stating that she didn't feel pretty, a misdialled 911 call, then she is dead a couple of days later, is there a link?

BlueCrab thought so, he kicked of the BDI theory before some current members were born, and given the Stines weird behavor, he might be correct.

For members not up to speed, JonBenet might have consumed the pineapple at the Stines and been assaulted there?

I remember BlueCrab- he never wavered from his position of BDI and it was a plausible theory re the garotte.

John and Patsy were arguing with Fleet White about the what Fleet White discovered the kids doing

Sure, but only a Ramsey resident is going to know which phones need an access code to phone out, their guests will be in the dark on this aspect.

If it was me I'd be answering the door to the responding officer to apologise for wasting his time and thanking him/her for turning up.

On this occasion Susan Stine took this role while John and Patsy, like the actual residents, were doing what?

'John and Patsy were arguing with Fleet White about the what Fleet White discovered the kids doing'

I don't remember that, I don't think, what were the kids doing?

Both the Stines left their high paying employment at University of Colorado to go to Atlanta and be employed by the Ramsey's.

Why would they do that, consider how Susan Stine impersonated a Police Chief via email, so the JonBenet case is personal for Susan Stine, so much so she will break the law to achieve her goals.

Snipped by me. They really had nothing to lose by following JR. Given his tract record; they probably thought they would end up with jobs like the company JR founded in CO. Mr Stine got in trouble for giving himself a bonus and other bad financial decisions. He knew they were going to get him out. His official record was that he left to work for a new start up (JR's new startup) Susan Stine resigned before her husband.

Snipped by me. They really had nothing to lose by following JR. Given his tract record; they probably thought they would end up with jobs like the company JR founded in CO. Mr Stine got in trouble for giving himself a bonus and other bad financial decisions. He knew they were going to get him out. His official record was that he left to work for a new start up (JR's new startup) Susan Stine resigned before her husband.

kaykay543,
Does this look like close buddies helping each other out with gainful employment? From memory I read something about Mr Stine's financial experience appealed to John.

I reckon the Stines know where the skeletons are buried and thats why they moved with Ramseys. Doug Stine is still Burke's buddy they hang out online in private chat on a famous social network.

Hi all! It's been a long time, but life sometimes gets in the way of online sleuthing. There's a theory that I've had for years, and no one seems to touch on it. I'd like to raise the issue again here, as the 23rd is the date that I believe "the thing" happened that is the motive for why JonBenet was murdered. I've read the books, but again, it's glossed over, as if "there's nothing to see here." I believe Patsy is responsible, and it was premeditated.
What day did Patsy Ramsey's father go back home, instead of staying for Christmas at the Ramsey's?

Edited to add: Don Paugh left the morning of the 24th. My theory is that JonBenet was molested on the 23rd, with JB possibly saying something, or the molestation was interrupted by White. 9/11 is called, and for some reason it wasn't reported that night. Paugh leaves early the next morning.

Last edited:
Hi all! It's been a long time, but life sometimes gets in the way of online sleuthing. There's a theory that I've had for years, and no one seems to touch on it. I'd like to raise the issue again here, as the 23rd is the date that I believe "the thing" happened that is the motive for why JonBenet was murdered. I've read the books, but again, it's glossed over, as if "there's nothing to see here." I believe Patsy is responsible, and it was premeditated.
What day did Patsy Ramsey's father go back home, instead of staying for Christmas at the Ramsey's?

Edited to add: Don Paugh left the morning of the 24th. My theory is that JonBenet was molested on the 23rd, with JB possibly saying something, or the molestation was interrupted by White. 9/11 is called, and for some reason it wasn't reported that night. Paugh leaves early the next morning.
Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

Ding ding ding. We have a winner.
I feel like the Lone Ranger. This just doesn't get discussed. I believe, until someone shows me differently, that the relationship between Don Paugh, Patsy, and JonBenet is key in her death. I don't believe John, Burke, or anyone else played a part in JB's death. I believe John helped cover it up. Don Paugh was at the party on the 23rd.

I feel like the Lone Ranger. This just doesn't get discussed. I believe, until someone shows me differently, that the relationship between Don Paugh, Patsy, and JonBenet is key in her death. I don't believe John, Burke, or anyone else played a part in JB's death. I believe John helped cover it up. Don Paugh was at the party on the 23rd.
Can you go into detail about your theory? I'd love for you to share, if it's allowed.

Can you go into detail about your theory? I'd love for you to share, if it's allowed.
I'll be brief, so not to derail the thread too much. We know that the sisters had inappropriate discussions re: Burke's genitals. IMO Patsy sexualized JB in re: to the pageants. IMO Patsy saw herself in, and lived through JB. "We live what we learn." There was the questioning of possible (by LEO) sexual abuse in Patsy's childhood, the answers weren't clear, and there wasn't the level of upsettedness at that line of questioning. I've always believed that if we found the motive, we'd find the killer. I believe the motive is found in the relationship of Patsy, and her father. I know this is brief, but I think you can see where my head went with this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back