Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, now that I’m all out of happy excited tears, I hope this *advertiser censored* rides the lightning - I MEAN I WANT HIM FRIED LIKE AN EGG - and hope he has a horrifically drawn out torturous death for what he’s done to Denise and James.

Authorities, who said a suspect was taken into custody shortly after Closs was found, noted they "do not have any other details at this time as this is a very fluid and active investigation."

The announcement, which was posted online around 8 p.m., came just hours after the sheriff's office wrote in a separate post that Closs was "has NOT been located-this is false news."

So, could it be that her case was involved in that big all out search we just saw?

they are saying the tip came from a woman who was walking in a rural area when a teenager came running up screaming.

RSBM ^ This absolutely breaks my heart...

But I am so thrilled she's been found!

Where there is life, there is hope! I hope she gets the best counseling and support for as long as she needs it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member