Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jayme's Aunt says that the false hope they had from the story earlier in the day left her with such despair that she turned off her phone and took a nap. She later awoke to find 15 missed calls, which were placed to report the glorious news of Jayme being found. (FOX9 News)

The tears tonight are tears of joy and thankfulness. So very precious because on this site they are so rare. Thank you God for bringing Jayme home alive. I am so grateful. Jayme, you are dearly loved by so very many people. Never forget that sweetie. From that much love, can come a great deal of strength. Take what you need- it is here for you.

They said a young man from Duluth Superior area on some kind of live feed a friend posted on FB. Maybe KSTP?

Duluth Superior are known as the Twin Ports. Duluth is in MN and across the bridge is Superior Wisconsin.

Duluth is at the end of Lake Superior and a shipping port to the ocean. Superior is on the Lake as well and has shipping.

Superior is very poor with lots and lots of issues. Duluth has some very wealthy and poor areas as well.

No MS 13. No Somali.

I was losing hope... I quit even checking in with this case all together! Wow!!!! So happy for Jayme. I can’t even imagine how relieved she is feeling to be safe and go see the family she has left!!! I can’t wait for this monster to go down hard and get the ultimate punishment! That still won’t be enough.

Eau Claire Acres in Gordon, Wi looks like a hole. The shacks/cabins on google images are all 500 sq ft in size for sale.

Jayme, you are a fighter. We sought you out daily since October. U now have us up past our bedtime.

U changed history in our lives and I hope we have given you warm fuzzy feelings that you will always be a fighter.

U will have a full 2019 year of opportunities for success knocking on your door. Just remember, do it for you and not the corporate or celebrity world.

U have a family just as strong.

Cheers JC! Hugs from Minneapolis

“What we’ve got to do is keep hope alive. Because without it, we’ll sink.” -John Lennon.

Yaaaayyyyyy! Jayme- you saved yourself! What a shocking and joyous piece of news. Starting off 2019 with keeping hope alive!

Last edited:
They said a young man from Duluth Superior area on some kind of live feed a friend posted on FB. Maybe KSTP?

Duluth Superior are known as the Twin Ports. Duluth is in MN and across the bridge is Superior Wisconsin.

Duluth is at the end of Lake Superior and a shipping port to the ocean. Superior is on the Lake as well and has shipping.

Superior is very poor with lots and lots of issues. Duluth has some very wealthy and poor areas as well.

No MS 13. No Somali.
I’ve been all over the country, and Duluth is one of the cleanest cities I’ve been to. Very nice. The smelt runs are fun, too. :)

Jayme's Aunt says that the false hope they had from the story earlier in the day left her with such despair that she turned off her phone and took a nap. She later awoke to find 15 missed calls, which were placed to report the glorious news of Jayme being found. (FOX9 News)

Can you even imagine how she felt! So happy for them.

SLOW DOWN YOU GUYS!!

MN jail roster = NO. Wrong person, wrong jail, wrong state, wrong everything.

Not even taken into custody until 4:54 PM.

WISCONSIN, not MN
I looked at St Louis County quickly just in case they had a better security facility than Douglas County. But he's not there, so leave MN alone. :) He should be either in Douglas County jail or somewhere else in NW Wisconsin that's more secure or more federal or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname