Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a long time member but have had to take a break off and on the last few months! My husband showed me the post on Facebook and I screamed! Now I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole and am searching everything I can! Welcome home Jayme

Please keep Jayme's aunts and uncles in your thoughts and prayers as well. They are simultaneously grieving the loss of their sibling and sibling in law while also taking care of technical legal stuff like the estate. Now on top of it they have Jayme which is of course a wonderful thing but also is going to come with its own challenges. I don't know how they can even begin to process and handle it all and I hope for nothing but the best for all of them.

Her aunt says Jayme's Christmas presents, her stocking, and her dog Mollie are all waiting for her when she gets home. There are still green lights and signs all over town too! :):):)
Some wonderful things waiting for her. That doggie will help her heal. But I’m pretty sure it’s going to be a tough road for her. She’s alive and she’s obviously strong. Sending her love.

I hope she can feel all the love radiating out to her, from her family to Barron to Wisconsin to all of us to all the entire nation and beyond! I think her Mom put that lady there at just the right time for Jayme to run. Her Mom led her to safety. They were so close to each other. Thank you, Denise! Thank you, God!
Btw: JAYME IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! YASSSSSS!!!!
And also James, her "Knight in Shining Armour."

I would think Jayme will fall apart with happiness when she cuddles Mollie.
Hope we witness this.
Lucky Mollie, her best friend is coming home.
I would physically and emotionally NEED my dog after nearly 3 months away and losing my parents. I pray they're already reunited. Social workers, medical workers all know the therapeutic benefits of even dogs you've never met. They're truly a gift to humans. but I digress!

Authorities, who said a suspect was taken into custody shortly after Closs was found, noted they "do not have any other details at this time as this is a very fluid and active investigation."

The announcement, which was posted online around 8 p.m., came just hours after the sheriff's office wrote in a separate post that Closs was "has NOT been located-this is false news."

So, could it be that her case was involved in that big all out search we just saw?

Just hopping on, and not caught up yet, but could there be an indirect connection? If Jayme had any access to tv or radio, could she have heard discussion of the earlier report and thought "Hey, they ARE still looking for me!" - possibly in opposition to what her kidnapper was telling her - and that inspired her to attempt to escape?

Please keep Jayme's aunts and uncles in your thoughts and prayers as well. They are simultaneously grieving the loss of their sibling and sibling in law while also taking care of technical legal stuff like the estate. Now on top of it they have Jayme which is of course a wonderful thing but also is going to come with its own challenges. I don't know how they can even begin to process and handle it all and I hope for nothing but the best for all of them.

I personally hope they get in touch with Elizabeth Smart or vice versa.

I haven’t been on WS in a while. My Mother has been in the ICU for the last week and passed away earlier today. She and my father had a cabin near Barron, WI and shared Jayme’s missing posts several times. I know she felt strongly about finding Jayme. She and my Father spent a lot of time in the Barron area and I’ve posted pictures of us traveling to their cabin and passing the exit to the town.

While I’m overcome with sadness, I am so happy that she was found. That’s something that would make my Mom very happy. Rest In Peace Mommy - blessings to the Closs family and may Jayme find healing and comfort with her loved ones.

Dearest ACG2x,

My heart is with you and the rest of your family during this time of great loss.

Your Mom sounds like she was a wonderful woman and so very much loved and treasured.

Whenever there is a loss, such as you are sadly experiencing now, I express my belief that our loved one will always shine their light in our hearts.

When my Mom passed away 4 years ago, I could feel her light and it reminded me of the warmth and the love in all of her hugs. I still feel that light and it embraces me.

Your Mom's light will always shine in your heart. Always.

Thinking of you,
Zen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members