Identified! AZ - Mohave Co., 'White Hills JD' BlkFem UP15869, 14-17, off Hwy 93, Sep'16 - Kimberly Rena Jones

I were a teenager when Hollister was popular (early 2000's), and it's popular among girls in her age group; or teens for that matter. Hollister is still a popular brand however for teens her age in Mexico.I don't believe she's a US citizen. Body was found in an almost deserted town with less than 5k people, like the police theorized, she was dumped there. I'm going to assume she's an immigrant or a victim of sex trafficking. Either way, I'm for certain she's not from the states. Will still be checking NAMus nonetheless for people matching her description.

That's weird. They took down the NCMEC reconstruction of this Jane Doe (although the NCMEC page is still up with it) and it now says she's a Hispanic/Latino girl. Wonder what's going on...

Her NamUs now say that too - Race /Ethnicity = Hispanic / Latino, Uncertain
Unidentified Person Case

Her post mortem interval is about 2 weeks so original estimates could have been wrong. However it also states "uncertain" race/ethnicity so could be either.

Jasmane's namus profile is giving a permission error and she appears to have been removed from the NCMEC. I'm guessing she's been located or recovered.

I were a teenager when Hollister was popular (early 2000's), and it's popular among girls in her age group; or teens for that matter. Hollister is still a popular brand however for teens her age in Mexico.I don't believe she's a US citizen. Body was found in an almost deserted town with less than 5k people, like the police theorized, she was dumped there. I'm going to assume she's an immigrant or a victim of sex trafficking. Either way, I'm for certain she's not from the states. Will still be checking NAMus nonetheless for people matching her description.

its still pretty popular now even in CA amongst teen girls.

I found a few possible matches...

MP34369
Erika C Alvarez
Female, Multiple
Last Contact: April 26, 2016
Missing From: Union City, New Jersey
Missing Age: 15 Years

Height: 5' 3" - 5' 6" (63 - 66 Inches)
Weight: 110 - 120 lbs
Race/Ethnicity: White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino
Hair: Black

**No image

MP51632
Aseanysa Adedatoidle,
Female, Other
Last Contact: April 4, 2016
Missing From: Concord, California

MP28738
Astrid Piola Rodriguez,
Female, Multiple
Last Contact: January 23, 2015
Missing From: Tampa, Florida

MP19634
Maria Elena Murga-Alejandre,
Female, Multiple
Last Contact: February 6, 2013
Missing From: Independence, Oregon

Updated link: Unidentified Person Case

ruleouts:

MP28145 Aaliyah Bell 11/25/2014 York SC
MP32221 Hailee Bogle 10/23/2015 Maricopa AZ
MP13543 Phoenix Coldon 12/18/2011 St. Louis MO
MP35341 Sheryia Grant 08/19/2016 Gregg TX
MP27040 Jasmine Moody 12/04/2014 Wayne MI
MP18058 Brittany Robinson 06/14/2012 Mobile AL
MP35655 Lashaya Stine 07/15/2016 Arapahoe CO
MP37242 Destiny Taylor 06/09/2015 Maricopa AZ

I just found this thread after seeing her featured on Live PD (1.4.19) and being intrigued. On there they said that she was about 5’7”, weighed anywhere between 105 and 130. They think she had braces on at some point based on dental cement located on the center of each tooth. They believe she may have traveled from the NW coastal region—more specifically north of San Francisco, CA—based on pollen tests. This info was being relayed by Det. John Goodwin of the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office. Also mentioned the Hollister shirt found near her.

MP19634
Maria Elena Murga-Alejandre,
Female, Multiple
Last Contact: February 6, 2013
Missing From: Independence, Oregon

Same High School.
Photo on Namus is not great but looks similar to me.
If you drill down to her 2014 photos in her profile she looks much more silimiar to the second photo on Namus.
Appears to be living in Mexico with a young child which could explain why she fled.

Maria Elena Murga Alejandres

Last edited:

MP51632
Aseanysa Adedatoidle,
Female, Other
Last Contact: April 4, 2016
Missing From: Concord, California

It was interesting that the Live PD Officer stated that Pollen Tests indicate San Fran area or north of the area which puts this case in the area and time frame.

There is no other info that I can find on her online at all.

The dental work or braces based on dental cement would be the key.

This was interesting save the tatoos because it's the first case I came across that mentioned braces.

Missing Person Case

"Ciara is bi-racial (Black/White). She took out her braces by herself so her teeth may look dirty or stained where the braces used to be."

She's from a small town outside of Detroit...The UID was into "brand named" clothes and Ciara last known clothing was "brand named"...Several years ago I was at the Fairlane mall in Detroit and they had a Hollister store...

The previous braces definitely makes this a good match!!

This was interesting save the tatoos because it's the first case I came across that mentioned braces.

Missing Person Case

"Ciara is bi-racial (Black/White). She took out her braces by herself so her teeth may look dirty or stained where the braces used to be."

I think you should submit Ciara as a potential match. If her post-mortem interval is around 2 weeks, then her tattoos could have been decomposed beyond recognisable. Elizabeth Lamotte's tattoo were never noticed by the forensic examiner perhaps because it was too decomposed to be recognised.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back