Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hospitals allow this.
Whenever I visited my parents in hospital I brought in their dog.
My parents, other patients and staff were thrilled.
Not only do they allow it, they have volunteers bring in ‘comfort’ dogs to visit patients. I had major surgery a year ago, and the next day there was a St bernard and a Newfie in my room! I was elated. :)

Map of road she was found on (pin pointer not exact): Google Maps

For what it's worth, looking at the satellite view, there seems to be isolated houses/shacks to both the south and west of that road. If Jayme had taken off at random through the woods, it might have been where she would have ended up.

Both stories coming out could technically be true. She may have ran up to a woman walking her dog asking for help and saying a man murdered her parents AND the 21 year old abductor might have been right behind her at that time or in a nearby building-- hence they would have been found "together" as in they were in the same location. It does not mean Jayme is at all involved or ran off with this 21 year old on her own. I have long held the belief that if she was alive the perp could have been using the murder of her parents as a means of control over Jayme. It's a very effective threat to remind a young teen you just killed her parents and she could be next. She might have been slowly granted more freedom over the weeks as she showed she would obey him and perhaps she finally took an opportunity to run when she saw it. She must have been scared out of her mind for most of this ordeal. MOO.

I agree, however, that we should wait for the Sheriff to speak and go by what he says.
I just read an article that the suspect was taken into custody 11 minutes later Snipped
Douglas County Sheriff's Office confirmed on its website that Jayme was found in the Town of Gordon at 4:43 p.m. Thursday, and that a suspect was taken into custody 11 minutes later. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ch...s/nation-world/national/article224271545.html

This post lands at random.

WS is victim friendly. Posts suggesting a victim's possible involvement are NOT allowed and will be removed and may result in thread reply bans.

Please stop with the various possible names of suspects or posting names/initials without MSM to substantiate. It just clutters up the thread and creates confusion.

Thanks.

Maybe it's time to switch to initials?

Mods?

I usually would agree but I don't think there are enough MODS to keep up with that request. :eek: And they usually don't do that until the news stops calling a victim by name in connection with the suspect's charges/court case. Unfortunately for Jayme her case is as well known as Elizabeth Smart now. I don't see her being able to be anonymous or a Jane Doe in court. :(

My heart weeps for her. I hope she will find a way to heal, despite the fact that the world is about to know all the horrible details of what she has endured. I pray she will be granted all the strength she needs for the difficult days ahead. Simple comforts of being with her surviving family members and her dog Molly may help.

MOO.

I haven’t been on WS in a while. My Mother has been in the ICU for the last week and passed away earlier today. She and my father had a cabin near Barron, WI and shared Jayme’s missing posts several times. I know she felt strongly about finding Jayme.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of your dear mother. I like to think she knew Jayme was saved.

From my understanding, she saved herself. She RAN. The best thought I had hoped for this past 3 months was of her running for her life!
I'm not sure if this is allowed but I just found a twitter post stating exactly that - that Jayme was running barefoot through the woods in Eau Claire Acres when she encountered a woman who lives in a cabin there outside with her dog & Jayme screamed to her about the man having killed her parents and then law enforcement were called - immediately on scene they id'd Jayme as Jayme and then arrested the suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname