Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/PaulBlume_FOX9/status/1083588054265331714
#JaymeCloss
Some family details coming into the @FOX9 newsroom at this late hour. We have crews blanketing story overnight. Still shocked the Barron teen was found alive. Just the loose details we have of her escape & waving down a passerby after nearly 3 months. Unbelievable!

Christina Palladino on Twitter
Got off the phone with one of Jayme Closs’ aunts she tells me Jayme is talking and seems to be in ok spirits... apparently still at a hospital near Duluth and will be talking with investigators all night piecing together the details of what happened. #Fox9

Unfortunately, there may be some medical tests that Jayme may have to have before she is released from the hospital. It sounds like she may be suffering from neglect and maybe malnourishment. But she is that much closer to home!

Does this perp have an Instagram account ?

Curious if he was plotting this for some time.... Assuming that some criminals think no one else except their buddies will read their SM -- so they spew away....

Murder of two people and kidnapping -- that's hardcore.
Wonder what else he's done ?

Eta : Was he stalking the Closs' family for some time ?
I expect LE will have an abundance of evidence to nail this scum and anyone who assisted him.

I'd assume that having Jayme with him for some time, he would have scrubbed or deleted any social media, and any incriminating evidence that's retrieved may never make it to the public. He was only found after Jayme approached a stranger for help. It doesn't really lead to the conclusion that police was keeping tabs on the suspect, nor does it suggest that the perp was careless in sharing.

I hope she can feel all the love radiating out to her, from her family to Barron to Wisconsin to all of us to all the entire nation and beyond! I think her Mom put that lady there at just the right time for Jayme to run. Her Mom led her to safety. They were so close to each other. Thank you, Denise! Thank you, God!
Btw: JAYME IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! YASSSSSS!!!!

Jayme should get the reward herself for escaping and identifying her captor and the murderer(s) of her parents. She will need a lifetime of help to deal with this and any assistance will be appreciated by her and her family, I’m sure.

I really hope they give it to her too for possible therapy services and maybe a little bit for a scholarship for college.

This poor girl has the media posted outside of the house she's going home to. I know everyone is excited that she's coming home, but I hope they are respectful. I can't image what it's going to be like for her tonight. I expect her family won't be leaving her side for a long time. So much fear and sorrow.

LE needs to move the media a mile from the home and let that girl rest.

I could hear the excitement and genuine joy in Paul Blume's voice when he was reporting on air.

He's been following this since day one and has always shown great respect and deep compassion for Jayme, her parents and the rest of the family.

A stellar reporter.

I really thought if she was found alive, she'd be with a male in his 40's - 50's. I am shocked that a 21-yo is the perp and I find it hard to fathom he pulled this off on his own. So...my gut feeling is there is collusion somewhere in this case. Poor Jayme.

I'm imaging an older guy helping the 20-something. Like the Petit murders.

Paul Blume on Twitter
Starting to hear stories from locals in Barron so grateful for tonight's shocking news. #JaymeCloss found alive. A nurse just told me an impromptu celebration broke out at her nursing home when the news splashed across @FOX9 on TV a few hours ago. 80 & 90yo's crying in hallways

Bless them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member