Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really curious because of multiple posts that seem to affirm/confirm that some here have information about the suspect being 21 years old, yet I do not find a single post naming him nor linking to any actual verifiable information regarding any legitimately confirmed information on this "21 year old" being a, or the, suspect. I too read the jail roster and I cannot determine at all who the suspect is. Can someone please give me more information to solve the puzzle as to his identity as some members posting here seem to believe they have determined his identify. Respectfully, Thanks.

Just catching up on the threads to find that Jayme has been found and what an amazing answer to months of prayers this is!! Thank you Lord for hearing and answering in your perfect timing! May God bless and protect Jayme and her family and give them the strength to endure! May her healing be complete! Just so thankful. :rolleyes:

Wonder if there's a brightly colored muscle car near Eau Claire Acres in Gordon?

And I'm surprised the dog walker did not know the name JC when she identified herself...

JMO

In a phone interview late Thursday, she said that Jayme “came up to me and said she wanted help.”

She said she was pretty sure who the girl was, adding that most everyone who lives in Wisconsin has seen Jayme’s photo on the news or on posters hung up by businesses.

Any doubt the woman had was erased when Jayme gave her name. The two quickly made their way to the nearest home — ’.
Northern Wisconsin residents describe the moments they found Jayme Closs

Wisconsin teen Jayme Closs found alive after being missing for nearly three months
"I mean I’m shocked," Jayme's aunt, KE, told KARE. "It's what we’ve prayed for every single day."

KE told KARE that she thinks Closs will be home Thursday night or Friday. She said the family does not believe Jayme is physically hurt that they know of, and that the FBI told the family she is talking and answering questions.

JC, Jayme’s uncle, told KARE that the family is in shock.

"We’re all just so grateful and happy," he said. "We thought it was going to be a different ending and we’re so happy. ... Hopefully she’s OK, we don’t know what condition. Just she’s alive."

(names changed to initials by me)

I feel like I've just gone 3 rounds with Mike Tyson. I'm emotionally and physically exhausted. I know it sounds silly, but I am. :oops:

HOPE, I really like that this was the theme throughout the entire case. Hope in finding Jayme alive, hope in bringing Jayme home. Well, Hope won the day here for Jayme, her family and the whole darn town of Barron and state of WI.

Nicely done Hope, nicely done. :):D

I'm imaging an older guy helping the 20-something. Like the Petit murders.

Would not be surprised. Unless this turns out to be another Ariel Castro situation, I would think one person had to be with her always. One person would make sure she didn't escape, while a second would always be with her.

Obviously, I could be completely wrong. Time will tell.

JMVHO.

ETA: Link for those with questions about Ariel Castro. Michelle Knight's five years of freedom after house of horrors

I feel like I've just gone 3 rounds with Mike Tyson. I'm emotionally and physically exhausted. I know it sounds silly, but I am. :oops:

HOPE, I really like that this was the theme throughout the entire case. Hope in finding Jayme alive, hope in bringing Jayme home. Well, Hope won the day here for Jayme, her family and the whole darn town of Barron and state of WI.

Nicely done Hope, nicely done. :):D

Hope for Jayme to be a courageous warrior so that she could find a way to escape and into safe hands

Shock, tears of happiness, and hope!!! I wrote a message on the above Facebook page. I am so proud of your strength, Jayme, to persevere in what must have been the worst time of your young life. People around the globe have been touched and have worked to find you, be it searchers nearby or praying folks from afar. Take the time you need to adjust to your new “normal”, and don’t feel obligated to do everything at once. Sending all my love, prayers, and support to you Jayme!!!

I'm not sure why the media is outside of her house now. She's not even home. o_O
Maybe they're just hoping for a comment from family.
I’m not sure why anyone would think she’d go back there anyway. She’s going to live with family, and that house will be razed & the property sold. Would you want to go back there? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288