Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope the lady who helped her gets some reward money too. I’m sure she was terrified and felt hunted until she had police with her. She’s a hero too. And her pup of course.

I haven’t been on WS in a while. My Mother has been in the ICU for the last week and passed away earlier today. She and my father had a cabin near Barron, WI and shared Jayme’s missing posts several times. I know she felt strongly about finding Jayme. She and my Father spent a lot of time in the Barron area and I’ve posted pictures of us traveling to their cabin and passing the exit to the town.

While I’m overcome with sadness, I am so happy that she was found. That’s something that would make my Mom very happy. Rest In Peace Mommy - blessings to the Closs family and may Jayme find healing and comfort with her loved ones.
Maybe while your mom was on her way to Heaven she whispered to the dog walker lady “your puppy needs to potty” and she whispered to Jayme “now’s Your chance!” Sorry for your loss, as I’m sure you are missing her already.

Thank you, I knew early on that "that 21 year old originally referenced was not the perp by a simple google search" but assumed by now others had figured that out and I got caught up in the speculation all over again thinking there was now another 21 year old. Thanks.
Well, a few posters here are now saying MSM said he is 21. Perhaps that is true, though LE has not released that info directly to the public that I am aware of. It could also be that news release of 21 is what started people here sleuthing jail rosters for recently arrested perps that age. Everything just feeds everything else and then it becomes difficult to separate fact from fiction.

Residents of an area of woods and cabins about 9 miles east of Gordon, which has few year-round residents, described the dramatic moments when Jayme was found. XXXXXX XXXXXX, a xxxxxxx at XXXXXXX who lives on South Eau Claire Circle with her husband, XXXXX and children, said that around 4 p.m., another neighbor walking a dog frantically knocked on the XXXXXXX door.
Standing with her was a skinny, dirty girl with matted hair, wearing shoes too big for her feet.
“This is Jayme Closs! Call 911!” the neighbor said to XXXXXXX.
Jayme was quiet, her emotions “pretty flat,” XXXXXX said.

Northern Wisconsin residents describe the moments they found Jayme Closs

Skinny, dirty, matted hair, and flat affect
Jamie may need to stay a while at the hospital.:(

People who have been through or are enduring trauma can have very ‘flat’ emotions.

It’s a coping & survival mechanism.

She will endure PTSD & overcome

Im sure also that even though she was inside someone’s home with adults, she was probably scared to death that he would find her. Until the police showed up, I’m sure she was completely terrified that he would come with a gun.

Tead
In a phone interview late Thursday, she said that Jayme “came up to me and said she wanted help.”

She said she was pretty sure who the girl was, adding that most everyone who lives in Wisconsin has seen Jayme’s photo on the news or on posters hung up by businesses.

Any doubt the woman had was erased when Jayme gave her name. The two quickly made their way to the nearest home — ’.

How could the dog walker not immediately recognize that face? The news coverage was great and her face was everywhere. I live in Atlanta and there were several electronic billboards here.

And one another note- there appears to be a registered SO in that hamlet of 645 folks.

The great news is JC is free from whoever did this.

JMO

Thank you so much.

Inmate Roster - Douglas County Sheriff WI

It’s unknown where the perp will be booked, no one on WS has had the attitude to assume anything as fact to my knowledge—only sleuthing. I linked the Douglas county bookings link above that references ppl of interest or to be of interest in the future. again, that’s just for the county where he was found, he might not be booked there.

Residents of an area of woods and cabins about 9 miles east of Gordon, which has few year-round residents, described the dramatic moments when Jayme was found. XXXXXX XXXXXX, a xxxxxxx at XXXXXXX who lives on South Eau Claire Circle with her husband, XXXXX and children, said that around 4 p.m., another neighbor walking a dog frantically knocked on the XXXXXXX door.
Standing with her was a skinny, dirty girl with matted hair, wearing shoes too big for her feet.

“Jayme told the xxxxxx’s that she didn’t know where she was or anything about Gordon. From what she told them, they believe she was there for most of her disappearance.”

She spent almost 3 months in shock and fear. She still found the strength and courage to escape. She is strong and has family that love her. She has mountains to climb but I have no doubt she will do it. She is a survivor.

She almost certainly wasn’t “trafficked.”

She was likely kidnapped and kept for someone’s own gratification.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she was kept in the same location the entire time.
I was going by DHS.gov definition: "Human trafficking is modern-day slavery and involves the use of force, fraud, or coercion to obtain some type of labor or commercial sex act."

What Is Human Trafficking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member