Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you able to share/post this information? If not, why? I think we are all dying to know who the perp is. If I knew the info. I would provide it/post it. So, my question is, are we not allowed to announce that information on this site. I am just wondering. Do you have a link? Do we have to wait for "official confirmation". ???

I don’t think we’re allowed to post links to names of alleged perps from other websites unless it’s been officially announced by LE. If you google Jayme Closs- disappearance/missing 13 yr old girl, the other website should come up. There are a lot of rumors there. I prefer Websleuths because we stay with the facts when officially announced by LE or approved MSM

Oh my goodness!! I almost checked websleuths last night and didn’t. I am so happy and relieved she is alive and has been able to make herself found!! Kind of funny my last post the other night was about how I just have never felt like she is dead.

In a previous case, once the young girl was located, there were no photos, interviews etc.
Media were not informed of her location after being rescued.
She was involved in extensive counselling, and her whereabouts were unknown after that time.
TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #19

That case is the reason my DD and I both continued to believe Jayme was alive. The teacher was obsessed with the girl. They were found in a remote commune after a tip.

The area where Jayme lived and was found was also remote with many places to hide. If the killers had wanted to kill her, they would have done so in the house. JMO

Gosh I hope we get zero pictures of Jayme. She needs a lot of privacy, and to be allowed some dignity IMO!!!

Agreed. I will be thinking of her, but the reunion with her relatives is going to have so many mixed emotions. She's not going home to 'her home' and she's not going to get hugs from her mom and dad. But she will have a loving and safe place to go, a home she's familiar with, her family who care about her, and her lovely dog.

One of the things her family has done is to keep a video of her parents funeral service for Jayme to watch if/when she wants to. I don't think going 'home' will be like a big party. She has to gradually get used to living in a different house, get used to a new bedroom...everything. There's going to be months of talking to LE and attorneys and counsellors and therapists. At some point she'll probably be taken to visit her parents graves -- that is something I couldn't cope with at Jayme's age even though my mom didn't die in the circumstances that Jayme's parents did. I just totally broke down when I went to the cemetery.

But when she wakes from a nightmare and wakes up screaming and shaking, there's going to be an auntie to run to her and hold her and remind her that she's safe now. They're going to help her build a future on her terms...but the abductor(s) have already taken so much from her that has changed her life forever. And that's what Jayme's going back to....it's not really likely to be a balloons and cake kind of thing imho.

Oh my gosh! Wonderful news to wake up to! I haven't even read the details of what happened yet. Just can't stop shouting "Oh my gosh!". Bless her, I'm just so happy she is alive. I'm sure she has been through so much and will take a long time to come to terms with her ordeal but this is still wonderful news.

Hi! First post on this page. Have been following this case from day 1 thinking SO much about it. I just woke up (I'm in Sweden) to these news. Made this account because I just had to share that I'm so happy she was found alive! This is such a strange case and the trauma for this girl is so enormous. But it appears she has relatives that truly love her and hopefully with their support and also professional help she will heal. May the perps be put away in jail forever.

Hi! First post on this page. Have been following this case from day 1 thinking SO much about it. I just woke up (I'm in Sweden) to these news. Made this account because I just had to share that I'm so happy she was found alive! This is such a strange case and the trauma for this girl is so enormous. But it appears she has relatives that truly love her and hopefully with their support and also professional help she will heal. May the perps be put away in jail forever.
Welcome to Websleuths! I agree with you totally!

Glad someone agrees. I've read details of what some of these kids who have been held captive have endured and regretted it. It felt sleazy and violative of their privacy. Even when it was in a book they wrote. I feel they shouldn't have to sell details of their suffering for money. The taxpayers should care for all their needs for life. And well.

But I know some eventually discuss details in order to inspire others to survive and to reduce the stigma of sexual assault survivors. Regardless, I will never be excited to hear what happened to someone who endures such hell. It's awful stuff.
Agree. Once you see, you can't unsee. And once you hear, you cant unhear. Knowing details can really do a number on your psyche. This isn't a movie...this is a real, flesh and blood human girl who survived an horrific ordeal.

For those who are able to be more detached and clinical...please just understand that it is not clinical for Jayme, or her family. So while you may find the details interesting, and not for reasons that are nefarious, she and her family can be hurt by those details being so public, even if its just pictures of where she was held.

Agreed. I will be thinking of her, but the reunion with her relatives is going to have so many mixed emotions. She's not going home to 'her home' and she's not going to get hugs from her mom and dad. But she will have a loving and safe place to go, a home she's familiar with, her family who care about her, and her lovely dog.

One of the things her family has done is to keep a video of her parents funeral service for Jayme to watch if/when she wants to. I don't think going 'home' will be like a big party. She has to gradually get used to living in a different house, get used to a new bedroom...everything. There's going to be months of talking to LE and attorneys and counsellors and therapists. At some point she'll probably be taken to visit her parents graves -- that is something I couldn't cope with at Jayme's age even though my mom didn't die in the circumstances that Jayme's parents did. I just totally broke down when I went to the cemetery.

But when she wakes from a nightmare and wakes up screaming and shaking, there's going to be an auntie to run to her and hold her and remind her that she's safe now. They're going to help her build a future on her terms...but the abductor(s) have already taken so much from her that has changed her life forever. And that's what Jayme's going back to....it's not really likely to be a balloons and cake kind of thing imho.
Your post made me tear up. So much trauma for her. Prayers always.

So there is an Eau Claire that is a town? And an Eau Claire Acres that is a neighborhood in Gordon? (Confused.)
"Closs was found at Eau Claire Acres, a small development about six miles east of Gordon, Wisconsin on Highway Y, according to the board chairman from the Town of Gordon."

Eau Claire is a city further south. eau Claire acres is a name such as Green Pine Acres. Golden Pond acres. That kind of thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong