George Anthony Seriously Injured in Car Crash

DNA means that Casey is literally 50% Cindy and 50% George = 100% psychopath. I don't want anybody hurt for life but I'm not as generous as others on here about "poor George". George WAS a cop. He KNEW what DEAD smells like. If Cindy bullied him he ALLOWED it. Dysfunctional family without any of the FUN. George is just as much responsible for the way his sociopathic daughter turned out as his wife is. They NEVER held her accountable for anything and still don't even for the cruel disposal of their granddaughter. "The mills of the gods grind slowly but they grind exceedingly small".

Amen. I keep saying the same thing. He maybe more responsible imo. He’s the one that was lying stealing and gambling away the money CA made working. I wouldn’t give you 2 cents for either one of them

Casey Anthony and her father George reconnect after tot mom reaches out following near-fatal crash - and they are hoping to reunite for the first time since baby Caylee murder trial

Casey Anthony and her father reconnect after tot mom reaches out following near-fatal crash | Daily Mail Online

I don’t know how he can forgive her.

He probably doesn’t. It’s always been about money. I feel sure there will be a tv special about them “reuniting” and they will all three make even more money off poor Caylee. All three of them make me sick.

He probably doesn’t. It’s always been about money. I feel sure there will be a tv special about them “reuniting” and they will all three make even more money off poor Caylee. All three of them make me sick.

I thought the same as you that it was just about grabbing media headlines and attention. They must need cash bad given the house foreclosure situation but I don’t agree with what they are doing.

I've always felt like the video of Casey dancing in the club during the search for Caylee was akin to her dancing on Caylee's grave. She was already aware of where her baby was and what had happened to her. It seems as if the Anthonys have had and still have a sense of entitlement that makes them think the regular rules of society don't apply to them. Sociopaths every one of them. No, the nut doesn't fall far from the tree.

I thought the same as you that it was just about grabbing media headlines and attention. They must need cash bad given the house foreclosure situation but I don’t agree with what they are doing.

They are not worried about the house.
They could have paid it off years ago but they decided to bilk the system and play the "poor me" game instead.
They have been enjoying a free ride ever since.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me with the timeline concerning the living situation of CA and GA:

Didn't we learn sometime during the time Caylee was missing that they moved from the house on Hopspring Dr. ( hope I have that right)?
This is the plain beige stucco small house which has been the subject of threatened foreclosures for at least 8 years, probably longer as I think negative info was found when her disappearance was first known to the public.

Just asking with no sympathy implied- Could it be that they moved out, the area was hit by a storm or storms over a period of years while it was vacant and forgotten ( there have been some monster cells in the area which are " once in a lifetime" each) and caused " some" damage which they didn't fix because they weren't living there? You know, their " Out of sight, out of mind" way of living. If any of this is valid then, could it be a problem of no way to sell it, whether bank, Anthonys, or sheriff sale on the courthouse steps because of the following:

1) Unoccupied for a matter of years in the part of FL that is super duper humid most of the year. Thus probably sealed up
where mildew/ mold lives and flourishes when there's not fresh circulating air.
2) Add in some possible boo boos ( nothing major like the roof blowing off) from weather events over the years which could add to the moisture factor inside the house.
3) The amount I've read that's owed on it is more than I'd think anyone would pay unless it was on a major beach road or in an otherwise much better location and larger.
4) Last, but most importantly, this house is strongly associated with Caylee. For some, it's memories of her life, others- her death. For me, it's both as I know she lived there and think she might have been there in a drugged state. Some people think she died in the backyard. ( the old above ground pool can be removed if regulations haven't already required it to be disposed or it wasn't taken as potential evidence, which I don't think it was.)

Any way you look at it, whether GA and CA are there, or haven't been there in years, where that precious baby was dumped is right there in the neighborhood, and NO ONE will forget that this is a metaphorically cursed house for many years.

So, what we have, IMO, as a non-realtor who peruses properties for sale online and in the hidden real estate information service for the area, is a property that will be a burden for the bank/ mortgage company.
They have skipped several measures:
1) Realtor sale or lease/ purchase option.
2) Short sale.
3) Public auction cash sale.

I don't believe Cindy and George have lived here since Caylee died and it all went south with Casey. That's what was said at the time and then- crickets about where they live..
As far as photos, I don't study their photos for details compared to the house where Caylee died, so I'm not a good judge in that aspect. Also, I'd like to point out that tract stucco houses with a lanai and similar features of this small house are legion in mid- Florida and they could have moved to one that looks extremely similar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back