Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of Jayme and what her mental mind must be like. What if she is just finding out that her parents were not only hurt but have passed away..grief...then the mental anguish, possible PTSD, and anxiety. So much for a young mind to process and understand. #JAYMESTRONG!
It breaks my heart that she could have witnessed their passing in a violent act, that she may blame herself if for some reason this was a case of cat fishing or something similar, and even through her survival and escape she won’t be in the comfort of her parents arms after this ordeal. And three months this is probably what she’s thought about every second and she’s been alone. It’s crushing.

Thinking of Jayme and what her mental mind must be like. What if she is just finding out that her parents were not only hurt but have passed away..grief...then the mental anguish, possible PTSD, and anxiety. So much for a young mind to process and understand. #JAYMESTRONG!
She told the dog walker she approached that her parents were murdered. This child has endured a horrific nightmare for three months. It's heartbreaking, imo.

Last edited:
I have commented a few times on this thread. I mostly read everyone's posts. I am so happy they found her alive. It's weird I feel some kind of bond with you all right now. Prayers to Jayme!

I think that is love and empathy that bonds the WS members.. together with respect, sure things get heated and people have different perspectives but it all gets watched by amazing mods xx

Perhaps that was me asking for a link about people in and out of the property? That seems relevant to ask to clear up any misinformation...if I broke a rule it wasn’t my intent. I just didn’t want anybody misreading an article assuming multiple people entered the property of where she was kept.
Another resident of the development told The Daily Beast that the family who owns the cabin where Jayme was apparently kept was known to have run-ins with police. “There’s people in and out of that house,” he said.
Wisconsin Teen Jayme Closs Found Alive: ‘The Girl Just Came Out of the Woods’

Paul Blume on Twitter
Media descending on Barron today. Authorities planning 10am news conference in front of #JaymeCloss Xmas tree of hope inside the Justice Center. Who is in custody? Were more people involved? How did the teen get away? So many questions...

DwopWWXXgAE1C_W.jpg

DwopXFyWsAADH3J.jpg

DwopXhBWoAAZQ48.jpg

Perhaps that was me asking for a link about people in and out of the property? That seems relevant to ask to clear up any misinformation...if I broke a rule it wasn’t my intent. I just didn’t want anybody misreading an article assuming multiple people entered the property of where she was kept.
Nope, not you! You're in the clear!!

When Jayme ran to the woman she said the guy had killed her parents & kidnapped her. Jayme was dirty, wearing shoes way to big & her hair was matted. This was on local TV this morning. No link sorry.......

I wonder about this, wondering if LE had some inkling of her being held. It would explain the lack of searches besides those two that we know of.
Still, she’s an incredibly brave girl! My post is not to minimize her trauma or bravery. God bless her! So elated she’s found alive!
I wonder If word of another press conference had the abductor nervous and he let his guard down somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304