Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to Jayme for taking that chance to save herself. Brave young lady. I wish her well moving forward from this nightmare. I do have to give LE support for their efforts and not giving up. Appears so many were so moved by this crime and never gave up. For that i thank them.

CBC News Alerts tweeted 5 min ago of a vehicle the police pulled over (after the 911 call stating Jayme was found) `based on a description the teen [Jayme] had given.' The tweet gives the suspect's name. 21 yo. I'm not going to post the name, but I suppose all one has to do is find CBC News Alerts' twitter feed.

11am Eastern
10am Central
9am Mountain
8am Pacific
I'm put off as well. I find it distasteful and morbid to want to see the interior of where Jayme was held hostage. I don't care to see any of it as it is only of importance to know that Jayme is now safe. I hope everyone from media to her own family gives her space when she needs it and some modicum of privacy regarding the details of her horrible 3 month nightmare. She has been described as a shy and quiet type of young teen, and it is just amazing that she has been found alive!

IMHO, to each his or her own when it comes to aspects of particular interest in true crime, crime solving, and crime prevention. As long as everyone stays engaged and works together for the common good, there is no downside. But then again, I seek out reasons not to be offput whenever possible. Just my 2 cents on this terrific morning.

Paul Blume on Twitter
Authorities ID suspect om #JaymeCloss case; 21yo JAKE THOMAS PATTERSON. Patterson now in Barron Co jail on suspicion of 2 counts 1st degree murder & kidnapping.

Paul Blume on Twitter
Barron Co District Atty says hope to file criminal charges next week. Sheriff says #JaymeCloss was suspect's "target." He did not have other contact with family before his alleged actions on 10/15.

(BBM)
CBS News Alerts tweet: "Douglas County Sheriff Thomas Dalbec says deputies responded 'en masse' to a 911 call from the woman who had found Jayme Closs. A short time later, they pulled over a vehicle holding the suspect, based on a description the teen had given. Suspect is Jake Thomas Patterson, 21."

CBC News Alerts tweeted 5 min ago of a vehicle the police pulled over (after the 911 call stating Jayme was found) `based on a description the teen [Jayme] had given.' The tweet gives the suspect's name. 21 yo. I'm not going to post the name, but I suppose all one has to do is find CBC News Alerts' twitter feed.

You can post the name. His name is now out in MSM.

sorry if i repeat stuff already been posted, the site is acting up for me. probably so much traffic.

all the LE in this case has been amazing, just want to make that clear. but the person who actually solved this was Jayme. what an amazing girl, we love you!

Law enforcement did not solve this, Jayme did. Stop taking credit.

All your effort counts for nothing if it didn't get results.

Well I wouldn't say that. They are tireless and everything they do is worth more than words can say. But they didn't solve this case or rescue her. It's odd how much credit they're giving themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500