Found Deceased TX - Michael Swearingin, 32, & Jenna Scott, 28, Temple, Bell County, 4 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me? Is he CM connected to another missing woman? April Pease? April Lee Pease – The Charley Project
april_lee_pease_2.jpg

April Pease
He writes about her on on Mix martial Arts.com and Wordpress..
A letter I sent to kidnappers....
cedric marks: please help him

Sooo....where are Michael and Jenna? It sounds bad if they didn’t find them with him when they arrested him. I hope he tells them what happened, if indeed he is behind their disappearances. Obviously, my own opinion is that either he is himself or he hired someone to do his dirty work. I hope they’re found soon. JMO

Can someone help me? Is he CM connected to another missing woman? April Pease? April Lee Pease – The Charley Project
april_lee_pease_2.jpg

April Pease
He writes about her on on Mix martial Arts.com and Wordpress..
A letter I sent to kidnappers....
cedric marks: please help him
It's the mother of at least one of his children. Went missing about 10 years ago. She had multiple arrests (including burglary) prior to her going missing, not as much as a traffic ticket since. Given her drug history, likely related to that not CM.

It's the mother of at least one of his children. Went missing about 10 years ago. She had multiple arrests (including burglary) prior to her going missing, not as much as a traffic ticket since. Given her drug history, likely related to that not CM.

I'd be interested to know where the child he was fighting for custody from her is now?

If with him then it's a massive "hmmmmmmm" regarding her disappearance from me.

I agree drugs are likely, but the claims she made about him sound eerily similar to Jenna's claims against him. MOO

ETA- getting names confused

Video at link.

Families await word on missing Central Texas man, woman

[...]

“I last talked to Michael Thursday afternoon and the text that have been received on early Friday morning, I’m not sure if that was Michael and Jenna even texting,” Harrison said.

When she went by his home, she suspected foul play after finding the surveillance video missing and his dog locked up.

“Jaxx never stays in the crate unless Michael goes to the store or has to a meeting at work or something usually Jaxx sleeps in a bed in Michael’s room,” Harrison said.

Harrison says Swearingin was in a committed relationship at the time of his disappearance.

“When he comes back, Rachel is ready to get married she told me last night,” Harrison said.

Jenna Scott’s father, Jonathan, also spoke out on Scott’s criminal past he says has been brought to light by other media outlets.

“She turned her life around completely. During the past three years, she’s been attending alcoholics anonymous. Because of prior incidents she was enrolled in TPAPN (Texas Peer Assistance Program for Nurses) and was clean. Every drug and alcohol test she took she was absolutely clean,” Scott said.

Although he would not elaborate what her criminal past entailed, he says it has nothing to do with her disappearance.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member