JR have marks on his face on CNN?

WV Sleuth

Reaction score
I've often wondered if JR had any wounds on his face. It seems to me that I remember a red spot on his face in their first interview on CNN..?

I've often wondered if JR had any wounds on his face. It seems to me that I remember a red spot on his face in their first interview on CNN..?

I saw a picture of him in magazine, and he had some marks on his face. It was after the murder. Someone on FFJ (I believe)....posted the picture.

During the Ramseys gave dna samples, Detective Steve Thomas examined them for wounds, scratches and such. I recall him asking Patsy to lift the sleeves from her blouse so that he could examine them.

During the Ramseys gave dna samples, Detective Steve Thomas examined them for wounds, scratches and such. I recall him asking Patsy to lift the sleeves from her blouse so that he could examine them.

Yes but the cnn interview was a week later was it not?

If there were any marks, wouldn't they be famous by now? Any of us see any?

Solace, as I recall, the CNN interview was jan 1 I believe

I seem to recall a dark spot on his face.

Yep, theres some pictures of him that someone posted on FFJ, that shows a spot on his face. I don't know which thread its on, but if anyone wants to see it, they can probably do a search.

It would sure be interesting to see pictures of John at the Whites party to see if the mark was there at that time.

Yep, theres some pictures of him that someone posted on FFJ, that shows a spot on his face. I don't know which thread its on, but if anyone wants to see it, they can probably do a search.

I couldn't find it so I googled 'John Ramsey CNN' under images,and the pic in the middle,top row,looks like he has a spot on the left side of his face,near his nose.Is that what you're talking about?

I remember seeing it in the CNN interview, on the left side of his face, can't say without looking again, and that video isn't easy to obtain, it requires VXtreme on CNN, but the plug-in is hard to get.. I looked all over to find the video elsewhere, but can't find it. My workplace blocks google images, so it would be nice if you could post the pic..
If anyone has a link to the the video from somewhere other than CNN, it would be nice to have the link...

If they'd only have arrested them that night, we'd have a mug shot to check the mark..!

I remember seeing it in the CNN interview, on the left side of his face, can't say without looking again, and that video isn't easy to obtain, it requires VXtreme on CNN, but the plug-in is hard to get.. I looked all over to find the video elsewhere, but can't find it. My workplace blocks google images, so it would be nice if you could post the pic..
If anyone has a link to the the video from somewhere other than CNN, it would be nice to have the link...

I don't know how to post pics on here,I right clicked and copied it,but it's not like copy n paste with text, b.c. it didn't work.can someone PM me and tell me how? thx.

I couldn't find it so I googled 'John Ramsey CNN' under images,and the pic in the middle,top row,looks like he has a spot on the left side of his face,near his nose.Is that what you're talking about?

It might be, do you have a link, so that I can look at the picture that you are talking about???

http://www.mikepaulblog.com/blog/media/Patsy%20and%20John%20Ramsey%20photo.jpg

there seems to be a spot close his ear as well? ..unless he just has a splotchy face,I don't know.

Nope thats not the picture...I will go onto FFJ and see if I can find it again...its been awhile since I saw it.

Just checked out FFJ, and I cannot search, because I am not registered. I have been having trouble registering with them for some reason. I googled John Ramsey marks on face"...and tried other wording, but John Mark Karr links kept popping up. I don't know how else to find it....without just literally going through all of the threads. I will do that, if I have to though...that picture needs to be posted here, on websleuths.

I was searching for the picture of John with marks on his face, on FFJ...and came across this. LOL Scroll down until you see pictures of Patsy and John....too funny.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8012&page=3&pp=12

Thanks, Ames. Oh my lord, I laughed so hard the first time I saw those pictures at FFJ. The tongue thing is so weird. Sometimes I feel bad laughing at JonBenet's daddy (because I was a Daddy's girl), but then I think about how he let her down and dropped her like a hot potato to save his own sorry hide, complete with a truckload of lies, and I don't feel so bad.

Thanks, Ames. Oh my lord, I laughed so hard the first time I saw those pictures at FFJ. The tongue thing is so weird. Sometimes I feel bad laughing at JonBenet's daddy (because I was a Daddy's girl), but then I think about how he let her down and dropped her like a hot potato to save his own sorry hide, complete with a truckload of lies, and I don't feel so bad.

NP, aren't you a registered user at FFJ?? I believe that I have seen your posts there, correct me if I am wrong. If you are, can you do a search and see if you can find the thread with the picture of John with marks on his face? I saw it there, awhile back...and since they are not accepting new members....(they haven't since the end of last year), I cannot do a search. Also, would you let me know when they start accepting new posters?? I want to join, but I can't. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back