Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to bring forward this article again, talking about the Closs family, what type of people they were and how close Jayme was with her mom.

Missing 13-Year-Old and Her Slain Mom Were 'Inseparable,' Says Family Friend: 'Two Peas in a Pod'

“Both Jayme and 46-year-old Denise Closs were described as quiet, kind, religious and giving, an example of how a loving mom raised her daughter with her own good values.
“They were just two peas in a pod,” family friend M S tells PEOPLE, describing the pair as “almost inseparable” and saying Denise “was pretty quiet and shy like Jayme — they were similar.”“

(There’s another article I’m looking for actually, will post when I find it)

Last edited:
I don't think he was a loner I think he had a secret life. It was mentioned that he was able to hide Jayme from friends and family by the Sheriff I think. Besides if he is out driving and has multiple cars he must have some interactions with the community too.

I didn't think he looked doughy his shoulders seem broad but maybe he is. I would think he would have prepared himself for this which means physically too. I liked what someone said, that he may lived in Barron for awhile since he had a job there.
No, he’s super doughy.
My money is on this guy being an incel.

Attachments

• CF6C90D0-7F68-4385-A015-03FA3D44B1AB.jpeg
    CF6C90D0-7F68-4385-A015-03FA3D44B1AB.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 135
Guys like this, who have to kidnap a girl/woman for their own interests, don't get out much. If he has a job, would be interesting to hear what his profession is. Most likely he keeps to himself. An introvert, low social skills.

I wanted to bring forward this article again, talking about the Closs family, what type of people they were and how close Jayme was with her mom.

Missing 13-Year-Old and Her Slain Mom Were 'Inseparable,' Says Family Friend: 'Two Peas in a Pod'

“Both Jayme and 46-year-old Denise Closs were described as quiet, kind, religious and giving, an example of how a loving mom raised her daughter with her own good values.
“They were just two peas in a pod,” family friend M S tells PEOPLE, describing the pair as “almost inseparable” and saying Denise “was pretty quiet and shy like Jayme — they were similar.”“

Just breaks my heart.

Sorry if repost:

Missing Teen Jayme Closs Will Live with Aunt After Being Found Alive, Says Family Friend

““Jennifer is excited — beyond ecstatic,” Saffert says. “We have screamed and cried and screamed and cried some more. This community has just…the endless thing that this community has done, to support this family — vigils of prayer and tree lightings and donated reward money and selling of bracelets and lanterns and some lady paints rocks and paints Jayme’s face on them and leaves them around parks.

“What everybody has done to support them,” she adds. “To know that the money we raised is going to benefit Jayme is so damn exciting.”“

Last edited:
Duncan was a serial killer and Dugard was taken off the street, IIRC. I tend to think he may have watched them at some point, but I don't know the case nearly as well as others here. Just doesn't seem random on its face.
I agree. Doesn't fit the normal serial killer/kidnapping MO for a 21-year-old to do something like this. Someone else is involved and until I hear otherwise I can't shake the feeling that there is SO much more to this story. Thank God this child is home.

I wonder where he was going when he was pulled over by LE. Was he out looking for Jayme after discovering her gone? So many questions.

In the PC if I heard correctly S Fitz said “no” as to if JP was out looking for Jayme when pulled over. I took this to mean he was bailing, as in getting out of Dodge?

I don't think he was a loner I think he had a secret life. It was mentioned that he was able to hide Jayme from friends and family by the Sheriff I think. Besides if he is out driving and has multiple cars he must have some interactions with the community too.
We're his cars posted somewhere? Missed it. tia

Dude meets all the marks. Short, doughy, receding hairline, glasses, ugly profile. Sorry I can't be kind to someone that does sick **** like this.

I feel so sad for Jayme, although she has been found, to think of what she saw her parents go through. My mom and I are best friends. Jayme is stronger than me, i'd probably given up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey