Silver Alert CT - Madison Reyes, 9, Stamford, Fairfield County, 22 Dec 2018

Couldn't access the link - do they say why they have left it so long?
Complete:

STAMFORD, CT — A Silver Alert has been issued for nine-year-old Stamford resident Madison Reyes, who has been missing since Dec. 22 of last year, according to Connecticut State Police Missing Person Clearinghouse.

She is described as black, with black hair and brown eyes. She stands 3 feet, 10 inches tall and weighs 100 pounds.

Authorities did not disclose a description of what Reyes was wearing when last seen, but they said she has pierced ears.

"If you have any information on the location of Madison Reyes please contact the Stamford Police Department at 203-977-4921," officials stated.

Complete:

STAMFORD, CT — A Silver Alert has been issued for nine-year-old Stamford resident Madison Reyes, who has been missing since Dec. 22 of last year, according to Connecticut State Police Missing Person Clearinghouse.

She is described as black, with black hair and brown eyes. She stands 3 feet, 10 inches tall and weighs 100 pounds.

Authorities did not disclose a description of what Reyes was wearing when last seen, but they said she has pierced ears.

"If you have any information on the location of Madison Reyes please contact the Stamford Police Department at 203-977-4921," officials stated.

So, the young lady is black with brown eyes, 3ft 10" tall and weighs 100lb with pierced ears. Well that should be simple (sarcasm).

Shockingly little information for a 3-week old case and a 9-year old girl - there's virtually no coverage of this. Have the local TV stations contacted the family? Missing three days before Christmas in the cold northeast....something is odd here.

Ok. So as promised, I followed up on this and contacted Stamford pd who directed me to the juvenile division. The officer stated
She’s not in danger. It’s an “inter family squabble” as he called it.
A custody issue basically, between grandma and parents.

I know I have to clarify that as hearsay but this came directly from the Stamford Juvenile Division at (203) 977-4639

He added they don’t take reports of missing children lightly, so it’s still an open case. But assured me that if she was so much as thought to be in danger, whether grave or small, there would be a whole lot more man power behind it.

Ok. So as promised, I followed up on this and contacted Stamford pd who directed me to the juvenile division. The officer stated
She’s not in danger. It’s an “inter family squabble” as he called it.
A custody issue basically, between grandma and parents.

I know I have to clarify that as hearsay but this came directly from the Stamford Juvenile Division at (203) 977-4639

He added they don’t take reports of missing children lightly, so it’s still an open case. But assured me that if she was so much as thought to be in danger, whether grave or small, there would be a whole lot more man power behind it.
Well done! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back