CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her divorce in 2016 seems very coincident with PF’s moving KB to WP

As coincidental as her trip to CO the very weekend KB goes missing. Moo

Are people not seeing clearly, here?

Wonder if KK worked in a dirty, hole in the wall truck stop, if people would be more inclined to think she MIGHT be capable of more than pitching a phone out the window of a car. Or however she disposed it.

Is it because she’s a nurse, she’s considered less likely to break the law? Or because she could ride a horse wearing a crown & a sash? Idk

I know I’m super behind on here and am trying to catch up so sorry if this is redundant.

How do the Ps know so much about KK when they’ve never met her!? To go on network television and give an interview using 2nd hand information during a MURDER INVESTIGATION is beyond irresponsible! I don’t like this....seems as if they did the interview to clear KK and BFF’s names. MOO

And the media channel curated this bull$&*t

They will, if it’s so.
IMO

IMO, P has told his atty KK has been obsessed with him forever, his phone records for the last year reflect her obsession & he has witnesses, too.

P’s atty tells him to remain silent, do as instructed in jail,
make no calls.

It’s so absurd to think a former queen, honor student, nurse, mom &....is only in this pertaining to the phone.
Can’t wait to learn what she drove to CO, who owns the vehicle & did she have a passenger (dead or alive).

I doubt PF has said anything yet. But his lawyer can use all this against her.

And KK allegedly telling her BFF who allegedly told the Rs, who gave an interview. We haven't seen any lovey-dovey pics of the two of them together, nor have we heard from either KK or PF directly. We are all guessing as to the exact nature of their relationship. KK's BFF allegedly told the Rs that PF was KK's "boyfriend". Maybe. Or maybe in KK's mind. IMHO, PF was playing both KK and KB.
Yeah,and KB is dead, her Phone,purse,Body is with who,and where?

Wonder if KK worked in a dirty, hole in the wall truck stop, if people would be more inclined to think she MIGHT be capable of more than pitching a phone out the window of a car. Or however she disposed it.

Is it because she’s a nurse, she’s considered less likely to break the law? Or because she could ride a horse wearing a crown & a sash? Idk

Lol plenty of nurses on “Snapped”...also teachers and other professionals. At least as many as food servers or bartender etc...

Do you have a theory you’d like to share? Maybe you have already, this has been so fast moving that I may have missed it.

Also, thanks to everyone for all of the great info. I’ve learned so much from following this! I mostly lurk around here, 1st time I’ve gotten to post here.

ETA - I was trying to reply to @allboys but it didn’t pull in the quote
Welcome Chocoholic! :)

Sorry for my short prior post. I saw the interview right before leaving for the day. That was a short summary of my impression from the interview. (“I’m not buying what Krystal (via the R’s) is selling.”)

No specific theory at this point. IF what the R’s stated in the interview, is what Krystal is actually currently telling LE, then it tells me that her version of “cooperating with LE” is not “FULLY” cooperating with LE. Or at least not what I consider full cooperation (in the non-legal sense).

In other words, when sleuthers here wondered what kind of “excuse” KK would give LE to explain whatever involvement she had in this crime, many theoried “stories” just like what we heard in this interview.

So, if KK is in fact sticking to this tune currently, then it tells me that KK is looking out for KK, and her conscience doesn’t appear to be making her come completely clean. IMO. So, that makes me wonder how that will effect what info. she will give, that LE actually truly NEEDS and is counting on.

I think they probably have enough from her to convict PF (along with other evidence) despite her “spin” on the tale. But I don’t know if there could be anything she is withholding that would be useful to LE, that would further implicate her...

I’m hoping there is a lot of digital and other evidence that will help LE distinguish between KK’s version vs. the truth.

But as someone else mentioned, some parts of the “truth” we may never know.

There’s a lot more thoughts spinning through my mind after watching that interview, but for now, I do think my original words sum up my overall impression best: I’m just not buying what KK’s selling. And I’m not even going to touch what PF was “allegedly” trying to sell to KK about Kelsey.

Honestly, there wasn’t anything that surprised me from this current portion of the interview. Seems par for the course for the way things have been going in this very bizarre case.

MOO

Last edited:
Oooooooh. You believe KK could have driven to Woodland Park and killed Kelsey without Patrick's knowledge. After reading the bs she told her bff law firm employee, I could believe this.
That's my concern. I never joined the narcissistic, sociopathic, baby molester, animal abuser, serial murderer, smear campaign. I don't know what PF did, apparently he's a two-timer, but that doesn't make him a murderer. I know he is arrested, but that doesn't mean their evidence will hold up (you can indict a ham sandwich).

PF seems like a typical guy to me. He has had it made in his current situation living in Mom's house, Mom watches the baby. KB has her own job, money, townhome and a wealthy family to boot. KB is the most convenient babymama ever. PF does his work, does what he wants. There has been no reported DV, not even loud arguments. PF doesn't even have a DUI or anything at all, just as squeaky clean as KB and PF has deep 20 year roots in the same home and community. What is his motive?

Who has a strong motive in a love triangle?

Posters say that PF is not the sharpest tool in the box, then turn around and claim he is a super criminal mastermind, he is capable of manipulating smart, successful women into doing anything even murder, like a Svengali. Or as the R's claim, he threatens everyone with violence and maybe has killed others before! (per BFF per KK).

I see reasonable doubt.

That’s a lot of spite

It is, but there seems to be so much 'game playing' going on with the "players" in this case... maybe moving KB and having a baby with her was a 'nudge' by PF to get KK to make some changes in her life to be with him... just thinking out loud. moo

BBM I'm thinking that he hooked up with KB out of spite... Then KK got divorced. just MOO

I think KK wanted a perm’ relationship with him....he was not interested. Maybe told her he didn’t want to be tied
down with kids. Then, he meets KB, and they have a baby. Perfect excuse for P to sever any relationship with KK (he hopes), but she wont have any part of it, she’s obsessed & he’s gonna be with her, or else. By gawd, he’s not running off with another woman.

IMO, PF no longer found KK attractive. Cowboys are athletic, physically fit. Jmo. Iirc, all of us noticed a huge dif’ in her recent pics compared to her queened pics.

Question

My understanding is that MSM is parceling out the interview with the R's piecemeal. Am sure they gave this interview all in one shot, it's just being broken up into teasers for the benefit of gathering more viewers.

As someone else (or someone else's) have posted, when did the R's hear all the info. they are relating?

After the orig. conversation between BFF and the R's (when BFF told them about KK's solicitation), there must have been subsequent discussion between the R's and BFF about KK? Maybe the R's contacted BFF prior to calling the FBI, or just after?

If after, am kind of surprised that LE would allow that...and that atty's. would do that.

My understanding is BFF was the R's employee so they could get updates from BFF anytime they wanted.

How about something completely out of left field to explain the bs interviews of the R's...

What if LE concocted the R's story for them to present in order to get either or both PF and KK talking. Both are only communicating with LE through their layers (PF for sure).

The story would need to contain enough truths to convince both PF and KK that the other was talking to LE (first) to get the best deal. The story would need to be told, and relayed to PF first, in bits and pieces over days to be able to go back at him multiple times to say "look, she's talking. when it all comes Sunday, your time to talk is up. it's all on you now."

At the same time, go to KK and sell her the same story with a different slant. "we've given you (KK) a plausible (bogus) out, tying it all on PF. PF is buying it and has started talking. he's giving us details (that LE already knows). he's putting all of the planning on you. by Sunday, he's getting the deal if you don't talk."

If all of the info in the 3 part story was presented together at once, I think everyone involved would have the same reaction as we did - this is a fantasy fairy tale. Having layers tell the story makes sense in that they would know the legal conditions (with LE agreement) under which they could do this without being disbarred.

Idaho woman had relationship with fiancé of missing Colorado mom, couple claims

The R's sure seem to know a lot of details about KK's discussions with PF for hearing all of this secondhand from the "visibly upset BFF". The more information they give out, the worse they make themselves look. Now PF threatened KK?

I don't know how much of this I believe. Humm.

I believe it.

Again, OLD=obsessive love disorder

What is wrong with a woman that has a retired crown, successful career, husband & kids but can’t get a certain man out of her mind. Obsession. Imo

Last edited:
First, PF is totally culpable. AND, I fully believe PF could have and would have intimidated and manipulated KL/KK but she made the choice to cooperate with him instead of going to authorities. Even if you're in love with someone, do you really cooperate with murder out of love? Not a sane, decent person. If he threatened her girls, she would have gone straight to LE if she didn't have an interest in KB being dead. As a mother, the line is when it comes to your own kids - someone threatens your kids and it's all over for the person making the threats. Even if she didn't blow the whistle on PF asking her to kill KB, when he threatens her kids is when it blows up for him. Or should have. Since it didn't, she had skin in the game.

I think to see clearly, one has to stop speculating. Looking at the facts of what little we know so far has brought me to theorize that PF wanted KB dead and made it happen with the help of IN. Also LE and the DA wouldn't have PF behind bars just on their own speculation. They have evidence that we don't know about yet that has led them to believe PF is responsible for this horrific crime.
And sadly, statistics show women are MUCH more likely to be murdered by a significant other than by someone else they know or by a stranger. It's a sad fact.

That's my concern. I never joined the narcissistic, sociopathic, baby molester, animal abuser, serial murderer, smear campaign. I don't know what PF did, apparently he's a two-timer, but that doesn't make him a murderer. I know he is arrested, but that doesn't mean their evidence will hold up (you can indict a ham sandwich).

PF seems like a typical guy to me. He has had it made in his current situation living in Mom's house, Mom watches the baby. KB has her own job, money, townhome and a wealthy family to boot. KB is the most convenient babymama ever. PF does his work, does what he wants. There has been no reported DV, not even loud arguments. PF doesn't even have a DUI or anything at all, just as squeaky clean as KB and PF has deep 20 year roots in the same home and community. What is his motive?

Posters say that PF is not the sharpest tool in the box, then turn around and claim he is a super criminal mastermind, he is capable of manipulating smart, successful women into doing anything even murder, like a Svengali. Or as the R's claim, he threatens everyone with violence and maybe has killed others before! (per BFF per KK).

I see reasonable doubt.

Nice analysis.

While think KK coming to WP to kill KB and remove her body is completely implausible, I learned yesterday that implausible is sometimes plausible. Could PF have solicited KK, and she went ahead and did the deed solo?

Is there any evidence against PF that we are aware of that is actually inconsistent with this line of thinking?

Other than the 1st degree murder charge against PF, I'm drawing a blank.

Wow, what am I missing?

I see reasonable doubt.
Hmmm. Well I can't think of a reasonable explanation for PF to have baby K, not see KB for the entire Thanksgiving weekend, not hear anything from her from 11/25 to 12/10, and not call her mom, the police, drop by the house to see if she's there, etc. He is not Mr. Innocent here, IMHO, and neither is KK Ms. Innocent. I still can't understand why she is not in jail. MOO

Nice analysis.

While think KK coming to WP to kill KB and remove her body is completely implausible, I learned yesterday that implausible is sometimes plausible. Could PF have solicited KK, and she went ahead and did the deed solo?

Is there any evidence against PF that we are aware of that is actually inconsistent with this line of thinking?

Other than the 1st degree murder charge against, PF I'm drawing a blank.

Wow, what am I missing?
You are missing PF picking up baby K on Thanksgiving afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member