Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
He
They picked up the suspect last night at about 5 PM central. Not long after that they probably had an entire cyber force looking at his background and any connection to the victims. Once they get everything they need from the search warrants, they’ll start on the rest.

They have mentioned that he was very methodical in everything he did. I don’t see a reason why that wouldn’t carry over to the victim choice, kidnapping, and captivity.

I could definitely see sometime like that looking for a young girl (complete stranger) to stalk without letting anyone know what he was doing. He looks a bit smug in his mug shot, although that could just be my interpretation, but successfully completing this ‘operation’ may have been a challenge to him.
He looks Like Heinrich Himmler. Ughhhhhh.

<modsnip not victik friendly> He kidnapped her against her will, that has always been my belief. I am so glad she's been found alive. Hoping she gets help to get through this tough time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Several news channels and the Credit Union that owns it refers to it as a cabin. A lot of people in the cities here have cabins in rural areas - near Lake Superior for hunting, fishing and getting away from the City. A lot of people have cabins worth almost as much as their main residence. I didn't mean to suggest it was a run down shack, it just wouldn't shock anyone if it was unattended for several months. There certainly would be no association or clean up crew making sure the lawn was cut.

This area is a small development of vacation cabins. They aren't very big 1,000-1,400 square feet. Very cute, quaint. Many are A-frames on slabs.

The K's (who called 911 when Jayme was found) reported it was a weekend home / weekend get away for them and some homes were permanent residences and others were vacation places only. They had just arrived to relax on Thursday.

I live near a lake area that's very similar.

Paul Blume on Twitter
Sheriff says authorities now believe suspect Jake Patterson was NOT home when #JaymeCloss escaped on Thursday. Authorities believe Patterson was out looking for her when apprehended in his car.

https://twitter.com/PaulBlume_FOX9/status/1083847062981091334
#BREAKING
Barron Co sheriff confirms investigators recovered a shotgun consistent with the weapon used at the Closs family home on October 15th. The gun was used to shoot in the door to gain access to the home and specifically #JaymeCloss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member