Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woman who Jayme ran to for help is being interviewed on Local Mpls. Channel 5. She says she initially did not ask Jayme any questions. Her goal was first to get Jayme to safety.
That lovely lady and her amazing dog Henry were at that place at that time for a reason! So thankful to her and her quick response,

The brother has a criminal record. They had a tip called in on the brother. From what I read, the suspect and brother both lived in the house after the parents moved. Was the brother living there at the time? I am sure over the course of time, information will be released.

As soon as he said shotgun, which I along with most of y’all hypothesized that’s what it was all along, I literally let out a painful howl. I wasn’t expecting to do that. It’s just knowing that she saw a great deal of devastation to her beloved Mom & Dad that wouldn’t have likely been as extensive with a handgun....literally ripped into my heart. moo

One of the articles said she was told that her parents were killed, so I’m not sure if she saw anything?

IMO, LE is going to need to be more forthcoming with info. The truth is that the public has been at risk for the past few months. They need to reveal the connection to the Closs family at the very least. As happy as the locals are that she is safe, I see the public getting angry pretty quickly. And I wouldn’t blame them. (Maybe this will come in time...I hope so).

He has already said they have found no connection between any of the three victims and the suspect. So why would they be upset just because this guy wasnt known by anyone in the family? It is what it is. This was done by a stranger so there wont be a connection to make.

I dont see why the community would be upset though.

I'm sure they have heard of other cases where the suspect had no link to the victims.

They know this suspect could have stalked Jayme anywhere without her even noticing it when she was out and became obsessed with her.

I think the community is extremely happy and relieved Jayme is alive and they finally know it wasnt one of their own local residents but someone who lived 70 miles away.

I think that knowledge itself brings the community much peace of mind.

I'll admit I haven't followed details of many cases but the shaved head really stood out to me. Have you heard of others taking measures that drastic to avoid leaving evidence? Especially at 21 w/o priors . . . just mind boggling

Thank goodness she is safe! I pray she has a strong support system to help her through this long recovery process.

Can prosecutors and the court indefinitely seal the documents so information about Jayme being physically harmed is not publicly revealed? I can’t imagine surviving this tragedy and the full horror of what happened to me being online forever when I am trying move forward in life.

I think it will be sealed forever. The Sheriff refused to talk about what Jayme endured. I take that to mean they don't intend to charge JP for any physical assault because they don't want to have Jayme endure the trauma of testifying about it at trial. JMO

View attachment 163752

PICTURED: Jayme Closs, 13, is seen for the first time a day after her miraculous escape as her kidnapper, 21, is charged with holding her captive for 88 days and murdering her parents in their home

Jayme Closs, 13, is seen for the first time after her escape | Daily Mail Online

It is so great to see this photo.

computer-aww-smiley.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members