Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt they ever say she was sexually assaulted. He isn't charged with it and is facing three of the stiffest charges already. JMO

Usually what happens is they arrest the suspect on the initial charges at first. These are so serious so I think he will be denied bond.

That gives the prosecutor more than ample time to add further additional charges.

That is how I have seen it work most often and rape charges are added at a much later date. If he goes to trial they have a long period of time to add all other charges.

There is no rush to add those charges now since he's not going anywhere.

They usually do it this way to spare the victim and families from it becoming public now because it would add to Jayme's fragile emotional state at this time.

However I have no doubt at all this is another sexual motivated crime. I dont know of one case with these same circumstances where sexual assault wasnt the motivating factor behind the crimes. This one will be the same imo

He didnt shoot two people in cold blood and kidnap Jayme so she could play video games with him.

Imo he's another sex predator and most likely a misfit loner who had no girlfriend.

He sure seems to have no goals in life other than doing this. To have a job back when he was 18 and only worked one day makes me think he was being supported by his parents since Fitzgerald said he is unemployed now.

So has he ever worked for long anywhere? Tia

Jmo

I don't know about someone who is just a gamer (gamers get a bad rep), but I wouldn't be a bit surprised (in fact, am expecting) to learn that he also had ongoing accounts with certain social media sites that seem to bring out the kind of talk and chat that make me queasy (like the incel stuff).
I know all gamer's are not bad reclusive people, I just mean that with the wrong person playing I think it can trigger them or make them feel the real world is the game. I remember when I used to play driving games yrs ago then actually went in my car and drove I felt like I was still in the game, it was weird. That is the extent of my game playing....

And I think the reason they had to pull her over was because she had turned off her phone, after the initial FALSE REPORT of Jayme being connected to the earlier police incident across town. So many calls and notifications, and then it was false, so she turned off her cell. lol They had to literally pull her over to tell her the awesome amazing news.
Which aunt?

I don't know about someone who is just a gamer (gamers get a bad rep), but I wouldn't be a bit surprised (in fact, am expecting) to learn that he also had ongoing accounts with certain social media sites that seem to bring out the kind of talk and chat that make me queasy (like the incel stuff).

when I say gamer I don't group all gamers into one group...it is the lost touch with real life part combined with gamer. someone that had themselves isolated and got too far into fantasies and used things from games and part of fantasies. I don't think just being a gamer makes someone do this.

jakepic_censored.jpg

Can I post this, Please let me know if not ok I will take it down, it is from an msm article. https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/jake-patterson/

That looks like it was taken in a college dorm room or some place similar. Note the a/c unit under the window and the microwave on the right edge of the photo. I suppose it could also be a hotel room, though.

sounds like a gamer that lost touch with what real life was to me.
Could well be, in which case: Did he meet Jayme on Discord (for example?)

Was she having problems with her parents, maybe grousing a little?

<modsnip: unnecessary and irrelevant> according to police there was no indication she left her house involuntarily. Did Jake think he was "rescuing" her, and then when she understandably balked, kidnap her for lack of knowing what else to do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member