TX TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 #2 *NAME NOT RELEASED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know whatever came from these photos that was shared from found film footage from the Rebekah Home in '78-'79? Was it ever looked into further by LE or anybody else? In my opinion, this is the closest resemblance to WCJD in ALL of the possibilities that have surfaced. The hair, forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin.

Attachments

• Screenshot (94).png
    Screenshot (94).png
    229.6 KB · Views: 157
Does anyone know whatever came from these photos that was shared from found film footage from the Rebekah Home in '78-'79? Was it ever looked into further by LE or anybody else? In my opinion, this is the closest resemblance to WCJD in ALL of the possibilities that have surfaced. The hair, forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin.

Oh my that girl looks exactly like CarlK's sketch of WCJD :eek:!!! And she has a very short chin too!

Why have I never seen this are you kidding me. Has anyone looked into that? Haven’t seen anything else that close.

Huh?? I never saw this pictures...I ask myself "How come??". Need I be ashamed now? Where are the pictures coming from, what is the connection? Please tell.

View attachment 163683

Follow the links at post #3309 on WCJD Thread 1.
Thanks!

I did take a look...and read and saw the documentary. So sorry we can't see if this girl has a scar in her eyebrow. I see the connection now and also understand better what's this all about the girl called Kathy. She doesn't wear a necklace in the documentary. I wish this person who claims have known her could recall a full name. I found this interesting "my dad was in Ellis Unit..so, so many things we had in common".

187c.PNG

I still think that WCJD was on her way to visit her father who would be executed soon. Also more need for her to run away. After her dead LE went to the Ellis Unit and showed the inmates her picture. Her father must have been dead by then because nobody recognized/knew her.

Last edited:
I’m going to Comb the blogs there (girls home) and compile a list of all names mentioned during that timeframe and just see what i come up with. I will not share that list publicly but anyone interested PM me and I will send when done.....we can work together on it.

Last edited:
Was able to get a possible name. Angie Roca.

Was able to get a possible name. Angie Roca.

Did she ran away...was missing from the Rebekah house? Just trying to understand your line of thinking. What made you decide this could be the one?

Thanks!

I did take a look...and read and saw the documentary. So sorry we can't see if this girl has a scar in her eyebrow. I see the connection now and also understand better what's this all about the girl called Kathy. She doesn't wear a necklace in the documentary. I wish this person who claims have known her could recall a full name. I found this interesting "my dad was in Ellis Unit..so, so many things we had in common".

187c.PNG

I still think that WCJD was on her way to visit her father who would be executed soon. Also more need for her to run away. After her dead LE went to the Ellis Unit and showed the inmates her picture. Her father must have been dead by then because nobody recognized/knew her.
Considering the hour of day she was still trying to get to the prison to see a "friend", I wonder if the the friend she was trying to see was an employee, not an inmate. I'm not sure what the visiting hour rules were back then, but I don't know how likely she would be able to visit an inmate around the time she would have arrived. However, if it were an employee, she would likely be able to visit them as long as they were there working their shift. I wonder if detectives showed the picture of her to the staff or asked the staff if they had a visitor coming or if only the inmates were questioned.

Did she ran away...was missing from the Rebekah house? Just trying to understand your line of thinking. What made you decide this could be the one?
sorry didn't have time to explain...

So in my digging through the blog on Rebekah girls home I came across a name and facebook link to the profile for the admin of the Rebekah girls home facebook page. Its a closed group for girls who had been there. The admin was there 78-79 as well as several of the members. and in discussion I found out that she had already shared the photo with some of the girls and collectively as a group they had agreed it was Angie Roca. She is in the process of pulling together and talking to the other women about what they remember as far as background information etc...

So in my digging through the blog on Rebekah girls home I came across a name and facebook link to the profile for the admin of the Rebekah girls home facebook page. Its a closed group for girls who had been there. The admin was there 78-79 as well as several of the members. and in discussion I found out that she had already shared the photo with some of the girls and collectively as a group they had agreed it was Angie Roca. She is in the process of pulling together and talking to the other women about what they remember as far as background information etc...
Longtime lurker here...Is the Facebook page called,"Rebekah Home for Girls"(with approximately 200+ members? I was going to join the group before to find out info on the girl in video, but I wasn't sure if they would accept just anyone.

Longtime lurker here...Is the Facebook page called,"Rebekah Home for Girls"(with approximately 200+ members? I was going to join the group before to find out info on the girl in video, but I wasn't sure if they would accept just anyone.
That is it. That’s why reached out to the admin

Last edited:
That is it. That’s why reaches out to the admins.
I sent a request to join group, because I am too shy to pm an admin,.lol..Not sure if they'll accept my request or not. Did you get accepted into the group?

Well done! This is great progress on this lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member