OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Fred is the one trying to get messages to the W4 since her attorney said he hoped this was all over soon so she could continue writing to her relatives that are incarcerated.

JMO

Heard that. Something about writing cards and letters, etc. Assume she's been using RW to try to pass along these messages. I don't think the Judge is going to be a pushover on these tactics, though. He seems like a decent judge, but he may not want to put up with the defense and defendants trying to play games and defy him.

JMO

This has been my theory, too. From the beginning, when DeWine, et al talked about mothers being killed while sleeping with their infants next to them, it seemed clear they would have awakened and moved if someone picked up their baby. JMO, the killers had night vision goggles, laser sights or something to allow them to kill the parents without hitting the infant(s) sleeping next to them.

Obviously the killers were willing to take the risk of hitting the infants, though. The killers knew if anyone woke up, they would be in for shouting and a fight, giving others in the home time to grab a cell phone and dial 911.

At Frankie's they needed 4 people - two shooters on either side of the bed, someone to keep an eye on the littl

JW posted a photo on FB and his hair was dyed black. I am 99.99% certain that it was a day or two after the murders. KR2 asked him about it. I believe that GW4 hair was dyed black as well. There is a photo on the farm website from the end of April 2016 and his hair is dyed black IMO. My theory would be that JW was a shooter as well and they probably had face coverings and coveralls. MOO. JMO.

I didn't bring it up, I don't know why it gets brought up, but it was in MSM, so it's not against t.o.s. I just find it odd that folks think they were pets. At this point I'm ready to make an add-on app to hide posts with "roosters", "*advertiser censored*", and/or "bed bugs", in the contents. o_O
LOL @rsd1200

Come on. I know you and Dudley wants to talk about those bedbugs. Admit it now. That bedbug discussion was the highlight of your day.

I found comparing these articles interesting.

Info from Yesterday:
The state has asked to investigate to obtain accurate information concerning Wagner’s connection to Crystal Springs and the church, and Deering indicated that the state has until the end of the month to provide specific objections to the motion.

“The information that we have is that Ms. Wagner was the administrator of Crystal Springs at the time of her arrest; she is no longer,” Canepa said, adding that, according to the state’s information, even when Wagner was the administrator she was not there on a day-to-day basis.

Fredericka Wagner's attorney argues for full transcript of her grand jury testimony

Info from Nov:
Fredericka Wagner collected a $51,738 salary in 2017 from the organization as its chairman and executive director, a 40-hour a week job, the IRS records show. Additionally, she collected another $15,000 in facility lease payments from the organization, the records show.

Pike County murders: Fredericka Wagner asks to leave farm

BBM
G3 is her only family member accused of this crime. Her other son, and her daughter, seem to have lead decent lives. She may not have even known about the purchases. Dudly produced an Amazon receipt of some sort. My friend has an account that was set to auto login. A grandchild got on the account and order just shy of $1k in items. No one noticed til said items started showing up at the house.

I'd not fault anyone from wearing them around a nasty horse, or hunting season. I've been bitten by a flighty mare, and my cousin actually lost a good chunk of meat, from a stud bite.

They were designing book bags with plates in them. Not sure how that took off.

Kevlar snake chaps are common gear in snaky terrain. (I'm poor so my chaps are just hard plastic.) I can see their use in the barnyard or riding. Hooves and teeth hurt.

We thought of designing bookbags or handbags that would unfold into a protective cover like a tent for extra protection in school incidents where you might shelter in a room but still need a shield. The walls are apt to be thin in many buildings.
(Ultimately decided I'm not quite that creative so entrepreneurs feel free to use my idea.)

JW posted a photo on FB and his hair was dyed black. I am 99.99% certain that it was a day or two after the murders. KR2 asked him about it. I believe that GW4 hair was dyed black as well. There is a photo on the farm website from the end of April 2016 and his hair is dyed black IMO. My theory would be that JW was a shooter as well and they probably had face coverings and coveralls. MOO. JMO.

That's a very good assumption. There's been some discussion about whether the identified themselves to the victims, if they said terrible things before they killed some of them, etc. I'm not sure. The probably didn't want Brently Rhoden to recognize them when he woke up and they certainly wouldn't want anyone driving by to see them as they entered and exited the Rhoden homes or any security cameras or other drivers recognizing them as they drove to and from the crime scenes. I still tend to think they staged the murders out of Flying W Farms. It was close by, very remote, had lots of room to store weapons, supplies, auto, etc. and be far away from any prying eyes. IIRC, it sits on top of a hill at the end of a long, winding driveway. Kenneth's camper on Left Fork was on the way to and from the UHR crime scenes.

That's a very good assumption. There's been some discussion about whether the identified themselves to the victims, if they said terrible things before they killed some of them, etc. I'm not sure. The probably didn't want Brently Rhoden to recognize them when he woke up and they certainly wouldn't want anyone driving by to see them as they entered and exited the Rhoden homes or any security cameras or other drivers recognizing them as they drove to and from the crime scenes. I still tend to think they staged the murders out of Flying W Farms. It was close by, very remote, had lots of room to store weapons, supplies, auto, etc. and be far away from any prying eyes. IIRC, it sits on top of a hill at the end of a long, winding driveway. Kenneth's camper on Left Fork was on the way to and from the UHR crime scenes.

I believe Kenneth's could also have been accessed via the power line cut outs that cross the FWF driveway. Opinion only

LOL @rsd1200

Come on. I know you and Dudley wants to talk about those bedbugs. Admit it now. That bedbug discussion was the highlight of your day.

Some day we should make a list of our top most aggravating discussion topics for this crime. Another at the top of my list was endless analysis of poor BJM making the 911 call. :(

I realize they planned and prepared carefully, but they were also lucky that night. Lucky with the dogs, lucky no one (besides CR1) saw them coming, lucky no one overheard the noise and called 911, lucky they didn't trip over something and awaken more victims, etc.
If one believes in luck ;) IMO, we will be finding out much more information on just how they got so lucky. It could be something as simple as the defendants texting some of the victims hence the reason cell phones were stolen.

Did fw have a church in scioto co? The one near her farm is in pike co. I don’t see anything relating this to fw.
The perpetrator was from Scioto County. The acts happened at his home when he had the youth group over to his house. The article doesn’t state the church is in Scioto County. It’s not. It’s in Pike County on Mt. Etna Rd. I don’t have exact dates on when the church moved there but prior to that it was located in Lucasville bottoms.

The perpetrator was from Scioto County. The acts happened at his home when he had the youth group over to his house. The article doesn’t state the church is in Scioto County. It’s not. It’s in Pike County on Mt. Etna Rd. I don’t have exact dates on when the church moved there but prior to that it was located in Lucasville bottoms.

Thank you. I have been all over the internet trying to understand.

I still don’t get the connection

I still don’t get the connection

Crystal Springs and Lucasville Mission Church:

The nonprofits registered with the Ohio Secretary of State in Fredericka Wagner’s name include:

Crystal Springs Home, Inc.: established in 1986 by Wagner, her husband and Robert Wagner. According to a 2017 tax filing, the nonprofit provided housing and rehabilitation services to four developmentally disabled adults in a group home setting. Fredericka Wagner was listed as its executive director and reported $51,738 in earnings. In 2016, her daughter, Robin Wagner, was listed as a supervisor and trustee and reported earnings of $18,100. The nonprofit listed its 2017 revenue of $292,892 and its expenses as $312,687. The nonprofit also paid Wagner $15,000 in rent in 2017, IRS documents show.

Lucasville Mission Inc.: is listed as a church that was first incorporated in 1959 by members of the Cyrus family. The stated purpose was to promote the Christian faith, rural evangelism as well as help the poor and in particular poor children. By 1997, Fredericka and Bob Wagner were listed on state records for the church. And by 2002, Wagner was listed as its agent. A 2016 return filed with the IRS, the most recent available, lists revenue of $25,022 and expenses of $24.947.

In a 2017 interview with the Enquirer, Fredericka Wagner said authorities seized records related to her nonprofit and other businesses during a search of her property. The search was one of three tied to the ongoing investigation into the Rhoden family massacre in May 2017. She and a neighbor said authorities damaged the church building and other property.

Fredericka Wagner: A look at her property and assets

Crystal Springs and Lucasville Mission Church:

The nonprofits registered with the Ohio Secretary of State in Fredericka Wagner’s name include:

Crystal Springs Home, Inc.: established in 1986 by Wagner, her husband and Robert Wagner. According to a 2017 tax filing, the nonprofit provided housing and rehabilitation services to four developmentally disabled adults in a group home setting. Fredericka Wagner was listed as its executive director and reported $51,738 in earnings. In 2016, her daughter, Robin Wagner, was listed as a supervisor and trustee and reported earnings of $18,100. The nonprofit listed its 2017 revenue of $292,892 and its expenses as $312,687. The nonprofit also paid Wagner $15,000 in rent in 2017, IRS documents show.

Lucasville Mission Inc.: is listed as a church that was first incorporated in 1959 by members of the Cyrus family. The stated purpose was to promote the Christian faith, rural evangelism as well as help the poor and in particular poor children. By 1997, Fredericka and Bob Wagner were listed on state records for the church. And by 2002, Wagner was listed as its agent. A 2016 return filed with the IRS, the most recent available, lists revenue of $25,022 and expenses of $24.947.

In a 2017 interview with the Enquirer, Fredericka Wagner said authorities seized records related to her nonprofit and other businesses during a search of her property. The search was one of three tied to the ongoing investigation into the Rhoden family massacre in May 2017. She and a neighbor said authorities damaged the church building and other property.

Fredericka Wagner: A look at her property and assets
How do you know this is the same Church the youth leader was at, is there a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆