CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for part 3 of their narrative I heard it through a friend who heard it through a friend: what was KK doing in Colorado with PF..

(hey, I am on a forum, would love to hear the gossip on social media but not on MSM)

You guys are great with your sleuthing skills! I was so wound up from reading the article and seeing everyone covering for everyone else, I didn’t even think of the discrepancy in the dates.
Let’s face it, reporters are not what they used to be.

Be interesting to see if there’s a correction to the report.

This isn't fluid to this thread, and relates to my posts two threads back. This is such a serious matter. I was up thinking about it and some of the things I read on here. To emphasize and clarify my last post/s:

-ANY THREAT OF VIOLENCE NEEDS TO BE REPORTED IMMEDIATELY! There is no reason/excuse etc for not doing so! There is no 'pass' etc. That is a decision for LE and even at that they make mistakes! Lives are saved all the time with reporting. Dateline/48 Hours episodes each had episodes where people found out about their SO's plot to have them killed by people REPORTING what they heard! They faked their own deaths and the perpetrators were brought to justice. Ref: Former boxer marked for murder goes undercover to catch the person who wanted him dead
and Former soldier posing as a hit man exposes Texas doctors' murder-for-hire plot

-THIS WAS NOT A DOMESTIC VIOLENCE INCIDENT. IT WAS A LONG TIME IN THE PLANNING MURDER PLOT!

-IN TERMS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE - BECAUSE OF A NOT QUICK ENOUGH RESPONSE FROM LE IN SOME CASES -DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD NOT REPORT-!!!!! IT MEANS THE OPPOSITE!!! WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT WE SEE AND HEAR!

-COLORADO LE REACTED QUICKLY TO SHANANN WATTS DISAPPEARANCE, THEY WERE ON TOP OF IT ONCE THEY RECEIVED THE CALL. THEY WORKED THAT CASE AND AND ARE WORKING THIS ONE DILIGENTLY, PASSIONATELY AND HARD.

May her family find peace.
Well said.

That is true. They could know her prior to working for them. I was just surprised to see the relatively short time she worked for them before sharing personal issues and did not think about her being a family friend.

I’m guessing they only know her as an employee. I think they would have mentioned “we’ve known $ for years, she’s a good girl”, they seem to have no prob’ sharing things. Imo

Wonder if R’s are absolutely certain their employee did not go to CO. Seems peculiar to me they would even mention she did not.
Are they concerned for their employee, fearful KK will implicate her? Idk

Part Two: Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI
TWIN FALLS, Idaho (KMVT/KSVT) Joe and Patty Rockstahl have never met Krystal Lee, the 32-year-old nurse they say is being investigated by the FBI for her alleged involvement in the Kelsey Berreth murder investigation.

In an interview exclusive to Gray Television and CBS News, the Rockstahl's tell KMVT about their employee Michelle, Krystal’s best friend and the conversations they were privy to. Michelle has been an employee at Rockstahl Law Office since spring of last year.

People have been critical of the Rockstahl's for a delay in reporting, but they want to emphasize that they had little to no information initially and had nothing to provide law enforcement.

After Patty saw a Facebook post about a missing Colorado mom that sounded familiar, she delivered an ultimatum on Nov. 26 for her employee Michelle to pass along to Krystal.

“I said, ‘Would you please text your friend Krystal and ask her if this is that woman?,” Patty said. She responded quickly and said that it was. “I said, 'Now I’m very concerned. So your friend has 24 hours to go to the police, or I’m calling them.'”

On Nov. 27, Patty learned Krystal got a new phone number and was told Krystal had spoken with law enforcement.

“I don’t know why she didn’t, I don’t know if she was scared,” Patty said. “That’s what got reported back to me. That she had gone to the police. I didn’t know until almost two weeks later that she hadn’t.”

After this realization, Patty contacted the Colorado Bureau of Investigations on Dec. 17 through the number that was posted at the bottom of Cheryl Berreth’s televised plea for help. Michelle immediately called Krystal to let her know, but she wasn’t surprised.

“The FBI was at Krystal’s house,” Patty said. “They had a search warrant and someone of the FBI was at her property. She knew that Michelle would more than likely get called because there was so many phone calls and text messages back and forth in fact some about this incident.”

That's where the Rockstahl's say Kelsey's phone comes into play. When it produced a signal near Gooding, Idaho just days after she was last seen.

"She had the phone," said Patty. "She was probably instructed to send those texts by Patrick but that's-- there's nobody else that could've sent those texts to my knowledge."

The Rockstahls say the two are as close as sisters, but Michelle was not involved in Kelsey’s presumed death.

“She didn’t go with Krystal anywhere to Colorado or anything,” Joe said. “She just listened to her friend.”

However the extent of Krystal's involvement is still unclear. She has not been formally charged with any crime related to Kelsey Berreth's disappearance.
As a lawyer, Joe says charges could still be coming.

"I think she's done enough where she could be charged with aiding and abetting," said Joe.

Despite threats and several weeks of stress, Patty says she doesn’t regret making the call.

“It’s tough for everyone,” she said. “It’s been a very emotional situation we’ve all lost some sleep over this but I’m sure nothing compared to Kelsey’s family.”

By mid-December police announced they were offering a $25,000 reward for information that lead to the location or safe return of Kelsey Berreth.

The Rockstahls tell KMVT they are not accepting any reward money.

They hope that if there’s anyone else watching, who may know something that they have the courage to come forward.

“Be honest, tell somebody, speak up,” Patty said.

Since KIMVT initial aired the Rockstahl's experience, KMVT has been told a couple other people have come forward with information about the case and they say that those details have been given to the authorities.

On Sunday, Jan. 13, you’ll hear about Krystal and Patrick’s relationship and her time spent in Colorado with him.
WHAT? Now Mrs. R's story has changed! What happened to the part where she saw Kelsey's courageous mom on tv and put 2 and 2 together and called the FBI?

So....Krystal never went to the police? Why hasn’t she been charged!

So Patty waited until December 17th to call the FBI?

So Michelle never cared enough to do anything for a murdered young woman?

These people are ALL dirty. This makes me sick. Cowardly creeps...all of them. And Krystal helped PF. I feel sure of it. And I think Michelle likely helped get rid of evidence.

Come on Colorado...go get these people!

Deleted

(I deleted due to mods possibly doing so and to avoid thread being shut down per another user's guidance.)

Last edited:
Maybe something was taken out of context but not "I delivered an ultimatum on Nov 26... I said would you please text your friend and ask her if this is the woman.." The woman no one had reported missing yet..
I'm missing something. Haven't caught up yet :( I listened to a short second segment, but have not heard anything about an "ultimatum"? Help me understand, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong