CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about the quote below, does this mean BFF responded quickly that it was without having to text KK and ask? Or that BFF texted KK and KK responded quickly? I’m trying to understand who “responded quickly”.

I said, ‘Would you please text your friend Krystal and ask her if this is that woman?,” Patty said. She responded quickly and said that it was. “I said, 'Now I’m very concerned. So your friend has 24 hours to go to the police, or I’m calling them.'

Thanks Jaspermac. I had heard most of it, just not the part about the "ultimatum" given M and KK on Nov. 26. Something isn't sitting right with me. This story just doesn't jive. It appears the R's put the dots together LONG before CB's plea at the PC and did nothing. Just accepted that KK contacted LE when she didn't. THAT says a lot about KK. Everything is so very twisted.
It says a lot about the Rs too, they should have done something before Kelsey was murdered, then not left it up Rodeo Queen to go to LE seriously.
So angry.
Kelsey is dead,and Baby K is without her beloved Mommy, her family left to pick up the pieces. That's who I'm concerned with.
The rest can go you know where.
MOO

Question about the quote below, does this mean BFF responded quickly that it was without having to text KK and ask? Or that BFF texted KK and KK responded quickly? I’m trying to understand who “responded quickly”.

I said, ‘Would you please text your friend Krystal and ask her if this is that woman?,” Patty said. She responded quickly and said that it was. “I said, 'Now I’m very concerned. So your friend has 24 hours to go to the police, or I’m calling them.'
I take it that bff knew immediately it was. And I take that to mean that bff knew a LOT!

I don’t understand why KL hasn’t been charged yet?

Are they waiting for PF to give his version of the story?
I don’t think so, no. IMO, she’s working with LE in some respect. Just a guess.
Anyone checked jail,logs for “Jane Doe”? Don’t laugh, in my local paper, “John Doe” was arrested, lol. He had no ID, refused to give his name, etc., booked as JD.
Idk if ID or Co would use JD to avoid press coverage, or not. Only a thought.
If CO couldn't determine how to transport evidence from ID to CO, transporting an inmate might be a real issue.
Moo
Levity aside, the CO prosecutor is the one that determines if she can be arrested, correct? Or, is it ID, since she’s in ID?

I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this...I just wrote the reporter through messanger that she may want to clarify regarding the dates....that it was impossible that a social media post on Nov 26th regarding KB being missing would prompt the whistle blowers to issue an ultimatum...and that is makes it seem like the interviewees knew KB was missing before it was even reported to law enforcement...
and I got a response right away stating the dates reported were the dates provided by the R's
So it wasn't bad reporting. The R's just mixed up the dates IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288