OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted by me. Something happened with the format

Yes. She was quite clear CH was there for her during the pregnancy and that CG only went to one apt. With her.

My 2 cents but I believe Jake was a lying sack when he told the media that there was a 50% chance Kylie was his. (He knew Kylie wasn't his.)

Was Sophie with Hannah on April 22nd 2016? NO. Why not? Would Kylie have been there if Jake thought she was HIS DAUGHTER? To be left to fend for herself hungry and crying?

No, no and no. Kylie not being his child was a catalyst towards the murders. I believe.

Agree completely. It never made sense that he would take Sophia with him and leave the infant behind knowing what was about to happen. As DeWine said, it was an obsession over custody and controlling children. Resentment that Hanna had moved on, the young girl he had groomed from an early age and once thought he had under his control.
Evil family.

I don't know about anyone being injured, but it appears her files to verify breeding requested during a case also happened to be lost in that fire.
http://www.amha.org/docs/default-source/default-document-library/flyingw_febmar2007.pdf
"Furthermore, many of Fredericka Wagner's breeding records that she described as "mother dog files" were destroyed by a "barn fire in '86" (Deposition transcript, page 25) . Subsequent files regarding her "mother dogs" were moved to either her residence's attic or her church's attic around 2006 or 2007. In 2012, when she searched for these files in response to a document request, Wagner stated that she "discovered that both the attic at my residence and the attic at my church had been cleaned out and that the mother dog files no longer existed." (Wagner Declaration executed on 10/24/12) If information existed in these files that could help validate whether or not the breed was actually breeding true prior to being recognized by the CKC, this avenue is unfortunately not available."

[URL="http://americanmastifffacts.org/purebred_recognition"]American Mastiff Facts - Purebred Recognition
[/URL]

Agree completely. It never made sense that he would take Sophia with him and leave the infant behind knowing what was about to happen. As DeWine said, it was an obsession over custody and controlling children. Resentment that Hanna had moved on, the young girl he had groomed from an early age and once thought he had under his control.
Evil family.
Yes Betty P. You get it! I have said before and I will say again, what the heck happened in late September 2015 when H R and JW ended their sexual relationship, and then they were not intimate with each other OR LIVING with each other.
You have to go back to this time. Late 2015!!! Get a grip people. This is when it all changed.

Yes Betty P. You get it! I have said before and I will say again, what the heck happened in late September 2015 when H R and JW ended their sexual relationship, and then they were not intimate with each other OR LIVING with each other.
You have to go back to this time. Late 2015!!! Get a grip people. This is when it all changed.
Only Jake said the intimate relationship ended in September 2015. I personally don’t believe it. That statement, I believe . is part of his plan and the lies laid in place to make him and his family look like victims of the murdered as well as paint a portrait to outsiders that would sway them from
looking in the W’s direction as suspects. JMO.

Evil family.

But he'd have to. The infant was only 4-5 days old, and from the FB posts, it really looked like CG was the father. It would be very odd if the infant, w/o a dna test, was taken home with JW, after HMR & FR/HHG public FB fight. Taking S would appear more normal. Give HMR some rest. However, when you think about, really think about it, she was the only R child, who was not at the R homes that night. Things that make ya go, hmmmmm. I think that his mistake with the newspaper (we missed it by hours) got him another visit from LE (or call). I feel like LE made sure that S was okay that day, (she's the only child unaccounted for), and chatted with him a bit, and then, later, he made a conflicting statement to the newspaper. LE knows it, he realizes it, and tries to fix it. If you tell the truth, you don't have to keep your stories straight.

That's around the time Dana started her new job. It could be completely unconnected, but I never read where she worked prior. It would be interesting to know. I have once wondered if she may have worked at Crystal Springs. (Question of curiosity - not something to grow legs as fact.)

She worked at a nursing home in Peebles, Ohio. She had worked there since October. She was a “kind and caring worker,” said Matthew Smith, an administrator there.

What we know: Pike County mass shooting

I think the relationship started on a downhill slope in late 2014, and was over , for the most part, by Feb/March of 2015 (she was into CG by then, maybe earlier). What happened, in summer of 2015, is, I believe, is that JW was comin' back round, and they may have gotten loopy together, and, since August would have been their 5th anniversary, and they'd been supposed to get married on their 5th Anniv. in Aug. 2015, I think she had a weak moment, and slept with him. Then he hopes like everything that she loves him again, that the baby is his and she'll get back together with him.

Look at CG's FB. That picture of her, on there, is one big eff you, to everyone. Then she and CG split and she just dislikes him somethin' fierce afterward. He didn't get to see K til after the paternity was established and his sis got custody of K (and R), not CG. Then HMR strikes it up with CH. Even HMR's own family isn't keen on him, so we know that CG and the Ws weren't tickled about him, but HMR tells FR it's none of their business (FB Fight after K's birth).

CH is the only guy, in pictures with S., on her FB. She tells them all via Public FB, that CH is going to be the father figure to K. Even a stranger jumps into the fray! That surely didn't go over well with JW nor his family, if it didn't go over with her own bro and sil. I don't think custody was the entire motive, but I think that it was a factor, and the final straw. You've got a lot of things going on, and then another man steps in, and he's one that not many people were happy about. I had a theory at one point that the murders were made to appear CG did it, and had an accomplice. He was being openly rooted out of his infant child's life, was the most recent male who was dumped, and was just openly disliked by HMR. What better patsy.

Is FW charged with not reporting a threat against a public official? Ya'll see it as taking up for her, I see it as questions that the defense will be asking and points they will make.

No, she is not. There was a discussion of whether it is a crime to threaten a public official as in the "revenge" talks supposedly at FW's house. I posted a link to a site that says it is.

Evil family.
Yes Betty P!!!!!!!!!

You , all you guys are good. Thanks for y'alls opinions!!!!! Learned a lot from ya'all.! PS. SOMETHING HAPPENED THE END OF 2015 INTO 2016. YES A CATALYST. SOMETHING. (Respect y'alls opinions) Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
I think the relationship started on a downhill slope in late 2014, and was over , for the most part, by Feb/March of 2015 (she was into CG by then, maybe earlier). What happened, in summer of 2015, is, I believe, is that JW was comin' back round, and they may have gotten loopy together, and, since August would have been their 5th anniversary, and they'd been supposed to get married on their 5th Anniv. in Aug. 2015, I think she had a weak moment, and slept with him. Then he hopes like everything that she loves him again, that the baby is his and she'll get back together with him.

Look at CG's FB. That picture of her, on there, is one big eff you, to everyone. Then she and CG split and she just dislikes him somethin' fierce afterward. He didn't get to see K til after the paternity was established and his sis got custody of K (and R), not CG. Then HMR strikes it up with CH. Even HMR's own family isn't keen on him, so we know that CG and the Ws weren't tickled about him, but HMR tells FR it's none of their business (FB Fight after K's birth).

CH is the only guy, in pictures with S., on her FB. She tells them all via Public FB, that CH is going to be the father figure to K. Even a stranger jumps into the fray! That surely didn't go over well with JW nor his family, if it didn't go over with her own bro and sil. I don't think custody was the entire motive, but I think that it was a factor, and the final straw. You've got a lot of things going on, and then another man steps in, and he's one that not many people were happy about. I had a theory at one point that the murders were made to appear CG did it, and had an accomplice. He was being openly rooted out of his infant child's life, was the most recent male who was dumped, and was just openly disliked by HMR. What better patsy.

HMR said that her last period was in July and told CG where she got pregnant so that would be July/August. IMO it was clear that she was not with JW and she knew that CG was the dad. MOO. JMO.

HMR said that her last period was in July and told CG where she got pregnant so that would be July/August. IMO it was clear that she was not with JW and she knew that CG was the dad. MOO. JMO.

Based on the ultrasounds, and the LMP on those, posted on both her, and CG's, SM sites, the Estimated Date of Conception, was the first week of August (8/7/2015).

I've never said that I felt that JW was exceedingly bright. They could've gotten together anytime during the end of July, or during their Anniv. Month, and he'd probably hoped, if only because he wanted it be true. He probably knew it wasn't, but what did it hurt for him to hope for the bend in that toe?

Based on the ultrasounds, and the LMP on those, posted on both her, and CG's, SM sites, the Estimated Date of Conception, was the first week of August (8/7/2015).

I've never said that I felt that JW was exceedingly bright. They could've gotten together anytime during the end of July, or during their Anniv. Month, and he'd probably hoped, if only because he wanted it be true. He probably knew it wasn't, but what did it hurt for him to hope for the bend in that toe?
That toe :confused: and remember, he was sure he had seen it!

I tend to believe that when SW had the courage to leave there was no going back for her. She wouldn't have been certain who the father was if it was after her period but her and her father appeared to have zero doubts about CG.

I believe that JW made up that entire story to help his alibi etc. JMO. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member