CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
the R's website states they are personal injury lawyers.
Tried to link the font page not being for sure if it was allowed if not I will delete asap ./QUOTE]

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    354.2 KB · Views: 35
not seeing her leave Safeway I think was intentional. now that they are searching all the cars that passed the Safeway, it seems likely she was not alone when leaving Safeway, or at least being followed.

And I’m remembering the official FB page said LE knew the grocery list plus we’ve never seen the footage of her leaving

I made the comment way back that she did not hold a CFI, Certified Flight Instructor license according to FAA registration,
and therefore she was not yet qualified to teach others to fly.
my guess was DOSS had her doing ground or classroom prep.
for students prior to getting flight lessons from a certified instructor. Moo.
You can bet your bottom dollar that the job description posted is for KB's job, and the language is directly lifted from the contract(s) that Doss holds with the military. That is, as they say in uniform "SOP". Yes.....the purpose of the Doss Operation is to introduce green novices to the world of flying. It is, as the job describes, probably 90% classroom. Without a lot more knowledge of military flight than I have, I couldn't begin to guess exactly what her duties entailed. I'm just saying she was required, by the description of HER job, to be available for travel occasionally. As far as the military experience preference, that is typical of ALL jobs that are contracted by the Department of Defense. It doesn't mean that she was ineligible for employment, but rather means that she would be rank in preference for the job behind anyone who had military experience. Obviously, no one else did at the time she was hired, or she wouldn't have been working for Doss.

So what’s their point? Were they paid for these interviews?
What does it matter whether they were paid or not? They’ve already spoken to the FBI. The interviews are a MOO point IMO.

If P voiced such concern, wonder why nurse didn’t suggest contacting LE. She had a duty to report, correct? As a nurse? Moo
Or, P could have waited for the child to be in his custody, refused to turn her back to KB, contacted LE at that time regarding his concerns.
Ma F is reportedly a retired nurse. Wonder if she thought KB a danger to the baby? I highly doubt it.
Ma F is currently licensed in Colorado as an RN. Ma B is currently licensed in Washington, Oregon, California and Arizona as an RN. KKL is currently licensed in Idaho as an RN. It's a small world , after all.

The website also has this:
CRIMINAL LAW
Defending the rights of people arrested and accused of criminal offenses. Handling all types of criminal cases, including minor infractions, misdemeanors and the most serious felony indictments.

I think the missing report on 12/2 was strategic or for legal reasons and the family already knew KB was missing.

Lol, but I am still yakking about the R's knowing she was missing on Nov 26, confirmed by KK on Nov 27. I am speculating, since the dates are accurate according to the reporter, that the facebook posts about a missing woman were coming from KK and friends. Pf's ex went to visit grandma and he hasn't heard from her, weird... I don't know. Just trying to figure out how they heard on FB before the family reported her missing on Dec 2. I think loose lips sink ships...

not seeing her leave Safeway I think was intentional. now that they are searching all the cars that passed the Safeway, it seems likely she was not alone when leaving Safeway, or at least being followed.

Yeah, who followed her?
I’m concerned what KK drove? Did she use her vehicle, borrow a vehicle or rent?
Another point I wish to make, I don’t believe she traveled so far to only get the phone.
How long would it have taken for the battery in KB’s ph to die & not ping?

I think the missing report on 12/2 was strategic or for legal reasons and the family already knew KB was missing.
Moon, like maybe they had called or texted & maybe got a terse reply?

The website also has this:
CRIMINAL LAW
Defending the rights of people arrested and accused of criminal offenses. Handling all types of criminal cases, including minor infractions, misdemeanors and the most serious felony indictments.

Oh tysm for this.

Was she in a contract position for a specified term, if you know? Or a perm’ hire. Tysm

Ma F is currently licensed in Colorado as an RN. Ma B is currently licensed in Washington, Oregon, California and Arizona as an RN. KKL is currently licensed in Idaho as an RN. It's a small world , after all.

I had not heard CB was a nurse. May I ask where you heard this?

self delete

Last edited:
You can bet your bottom dollar that the job description posted is for KB's job, and the language is directly lifted from the contract(s) that Doss holds with the military. That is, as they say in uniform "SOP". Yes.....the purpose of the Doss Operation is to introduce green novices to the world of flying. It is, as the job describes, probably 90% classroom. Without a lot more knowledge of military flight than I have, I couldn't begin to guess exactly what her duties entailed. I'm just saying she was required, by the description of HER job, to be available for travel occasionally. As far as the military experience preference, that is typical of ALL jobs that are contracted by the Department of Defense. It doesn't mean that she was ineligible for employment, but rather means that she would be rank in preference for the job behind anyone who had military experience. Obviously, no one else did at the time she was hired, or she wouldn't have been working for Doss.

Dave, you’re a wealth of info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members