Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the reason why the loser said he was in the carseat on the bed was to add to the force of the injuries that occurred, which will soon be found out by autopsy. Even the way this poor baby died was all fabricated. He added the carseat bc of the weight of it to possibly corroborate the injuries. This family are a bunch of trashy scum. I hope the slob of a mother goes down with the rest of the "crew" too. I also hope that cps comes in & takes the remaining children left. Idk how many children are left 9, 15...who knows, but i hope they are saved from these animals.

It’s going to break your heart and make you angry all at once Magz

(I better not look right now then SugarQueen. Thank you very much.

I had a feeling it was going to be really bad.

Not going to look. Thank you. Maybe tomorrow...

:(

Can you please answer this in a factual manner:

1. Location of disposal and mileage from home

2. Who did it

3. How long was he dead.

Thanks and hugs.

(You guys know me well.)

ETA:
And please alert me on the post so I don’t have to read here. Thank you :( )

(I better not look right now then SugarQueen. Thank you very much.

I had a feeling it was going to be really bad.

Not going to look. Thank you. Maybe tomorrow...

:(

Can you please answer this in a factual manner:

1. Location of disposal and mileage from home

2. Who did it

3. How long was he dead.

Thanks and hugs.

(You guys know me well.)

ETA:
And please alert me on the post so I don’t have to read here. Thank you :( )

1. Open field by a bridge, 1/4 mile from Castlebrook property (CD’s home),

2. CD, but he says it was an accident (yeah, all the eye rolls) disposal aided and abetted by his mother & cousin (the one who “stole” the car).

3. We don’t know yet. Autopsy today.

@margarita25

I’m not sure if this article has been shared. It has information I’d not read before.

Court records expose how family allegedly covered up San Antonio baby's death with staged kidnapping

“Meanwhile, police say Torres and Sampayo were leaving a false trail of breadcrumbs for investigators. Torres drove Davila's car to Rodriguez Park, where Sampayo met her. Torres took the car seat with her and got into Sampayo's car, according to the affidavit.

Torres later told investigators that she and Sampayo drove to the 700 block of South Acme Street, where Sampayo dumped the car seat at a donation shed. They drove off, only to return a minute later to retrieve the car seat and leave it three blocks away at Guthrie and SW 41st Street, authorities said. According to the affidavit, security camera video from the area confirms Torres's story.”

I’m not sure if this article has been shared. It has information I’d not read before.

Court records expose how family allegedly covered up San Antonio baby's death with staged kidnapping

“Meanwhile, police say Torres and Sampayo were leaving a false trail of breadcrumbs for investigators. Torres drove Davila's car to Rodriguez Park, where Sampayo met her. Torres took the car seat with her and got into Sampayo's car, according to the affidavit.

Torres later told investigators that she and Sampayo drove to the 700 block of South Acme Street, where Sampayo dumped the car seat at a donation shed. They drove off, only to return a minute later to retrieve the car seat and leave it three blocks away at Guthrie and SW 41st Street, authorities said. According to the affidavit, security camera video from the area confirms Torres's story.”

Oh wow, it certainly does! Dates, times, routes and lies lies lies :(.

- the “accident” happened on the 3rd, at CD’s house
- he went to his mother’s house with King Jay the morning of the 4th
- initially lied to LE that King Jay has been at his (CD’s) mother’s house since NYE and he went to pick him up he evening of the 4th, then bogus kidnapping.

And it also exposes the glaringly obvious question of where the heck was King Jay’s mother and/or what did she know??

I hope all the children are removed from the custody of anyone involved in this case. If this is what they think a good father does, then they should not produce or raise any children. IMO.

This is all so sickening. I imagine KJ suffered. Who cared for him from the time of the “accident” on the 3rd until he was removed from the home on the 4th? My guess is no one. And my guess is that was pretty common — his needs (and most likely the needs of other related children) are simply ignored.

I think we have only scratched the surface on the illegal activities connected to these people. My hope is they all find a better way of living. This has to stop.

- initially lied to LE that King Jay has been at his (CD’s) mother’s house since NYE and he went to pick him up he evening of the 4th, then bogus kidnapping.

And it also exposes the glaringly obvious question of where the heck was King Jay’s mother and/or what did she know??

Exactly - what DID she know? In the early days of the investigation she was defending Davila to the hilt, saying he was a loving father to his kids (yeah right). Then she initiated the search in the park, finding King Jay's bottle (allegedly). IMO this was done to throw LE off the scent. Since the arrests last week she has backtracked and gone quiet but there can be little doubt her actions early on were not to locate where King Jay was but to defend Devila.

So, CD says it happened in his room, in his house. Then he went to his mom’s house the next day. I’m guessing his room/ house is the one he share with JG.
CD originally told LE King had been at the family flophouse since December 31. Remember how JG stumbled, saying she lost saw King on Christmas Eve, and correcting it to NYE?
JG knew!! We all know it. Hopefully LE can prove it.
They all belong in jail. The whole disgusting bunch.

Of the many cases like this on here over the years, I don't think any of them were true. In the other cases, the baby was never in the vehicle. I'm thinking the same in this one. So sad.

You called it. Bingo.

I am absolutely sick and tired of these people who kill their children, and try to lie their way out of it. The lies waste everyone's time. Susan Smith comes to mind, lying .

BBM

I thought they said that CD lived with his mother in the multi-generational family home?

So who does CD live with, if anyone else?

Where does NYE come into it if that's in two people's versions of the cover-up?

So, CD says it happened in his room, in his house. Then he went to his mom’s house the next day. I’m guessing his room/ house is the one he share with JG.
CD originally told LE King had been at the family flophouse since December 31. Remember how JG stumbled, saying she lost saw King on Christmas Eve, and correcting it to NYE?
JG knew!! We all know it. Hopefully LE can prove it.
They all belong in jail. The whole disgusting bunch.

JG's description of her last time seeing baby in his crib "asleep" on New Year's eve night could easily be interpreted as seeing the baby literally for the last time, and "asleep" meaning the final sleep.

This has been niggling at me for days now.
When the reporter phoned her he asked "when was the last time you seen Baby King?

She replied "Christmas eve" then change her mind to "NYE he was asleep in his crib"

Now, the question was "when"?
She answers it although stumbles and changes her mind, see above.

She goes beyond the question giving location (crib) and status (asleep)
That wasn't what was asked, yet she feels the need to tell us this information. When someone goes beyond the boundary of a question, it is critical information. (sensitive)

example.

On the very first appearance of Billie Dunn on The Nancy Grace Show, Dunn revealed two major points in the case of the missing child.

Nancy Grace asked "How far did Hailey have to go?"

Dunn: "Four or Five blocks. It wasn't usual for Hailey to go out after dark...she wasn't allowed out..."

Note that in her answer: She answered the question, but then went beyond the boundary of the question with more information. The information beyond the boundary of the question, "how far?" is critical.

It revealed that Hailey was dead.

We then must ask, WHY does she (baby Kings mum) feel the need to tell us he was "asleep in his crib" when she wasn't asked that.?

Was he in his crib?
Was he asleep?
Was this the last time she saw him?
Was he alive then?
It's on her mind for a reason, but why? And it goes on...

IMO...CD lived with JG. I think CD’s mom’ address was used for a lot of things. Just easier than having to change your address every time you started living with someone else.
We now know why JG couldn’t remember when she last saw her baby. Dad made up the NYE crap.
I believe we also know why we where hearing JG& CD were estranged BUT she said they talk all day, and she’s wearing an engagement ring. They needed a reason why King was at grandma’s all that time.

If bio mom knew I’m confused why they even brought attention to this by making the fake kidnaping. Would anyone have even noticed baby king missing? :( They could have just buried him and went on their merry ways.

This has been niggling at me for days now.
When the reporter phoned her he asked "when was the last time you seen Baby King?

She replied "Christmas eve" then change her mind to "NYE he was asleep in his crib"

Now, the question was "when"?
She answers it although stumbles and changes her mind, see above.

She goes beyond the question giving location (crib) and status (asleep)
That wasn't what was asked, yet she feels the need to tell us this information. When someone goes beyond the boundary of a question, it is critical information. (sensitive)

example.

On the very first appearance of Billie Dunn on The Nancy Grace Show, Dunn revealed two major points in the case of the missing child.

Nancy Grace asked "How far did Hailey have to go?"

Dunn: "Four or Five blocks. It wasn't usual for Hailey to go out after dark...she wasn't allowed out..."

Note that in her answer: She answered the question, but then went beyond the boundary of the question with more information. The information beyond the boundary of the question, "how far?" is critical.

It revealed that Hailey was dead.

We then must ask, WHY does she (baby Kings mum) feel the need to tell us he was "asleep in his crib" when she wasn't asked that.?

Was he in his crib?
Was he asleep?
Was this the last time she saw him?
Was he alive then?
It's on her mind for a reason, but why? And it goes on...

I think we need to be careful with what we 'expect' people to say. But, I think there are more average answers, and then there are answers that require a bit of understanding of 'why' this particular phrasing has been used.

So the first question was "when" ... she gives the answer to "when" ... I wouldn't be surprised if someone included the 'where' in their answer. But I would also think they'd include that they left that place, what place it was, who the child was left with, and why they haven't seen him since.

Her only answer is "asleep in his crib".

When asked about after that. What was it exactly? Something like "I haven't seen him". But nothing about why she hasn't seen him since, nor where he was and who he was with subsequent to the last time she saw him. This is a baby, not a grown adult who would be going places of their own volition.

If you also think about a more expected answer to the question of someone who's known to be deceased and you wouldn't expect a person to include why they left, where they went next, or who was with the person subsequent to their death.

So, which scenario do JG's responses fit best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88