Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about how he got money. If he was selling pot he wouldn't have made enough money to survive. Could he have been on SSDI or getting help from his parents? Maybe that's why they let him live there? They knew he wouldn't be able to support himself?

[QUOTE="SeekingJana, post: 14715886, member: 22790”]

ETA — Sorry, I completely messed up the quote.

I know she’s needs time with her family to grieve, talk, feel safe, and begin some sort of new normalcy. But if she is ever ready it would be wonderful to see her take part in a nonthreatening but fun atmosphere away from home.

Some posters have mentioned Jaycee Dugard’s program. If that is appropriate for Jayme it sounds wonderful. If not, maybe something that would offer help in a similar way.

The last I heard, which was early yesterday evening, the family had not set up anything like a go fund me account. I hope they do since people will indeed donate and the help may give Jayme more current opportunities along with the ability to make any choice she wishes for her future.

All MOO (I certainly don’t know the family’s take on this).[/QUOTE]
In regards to the fund, one was set up yesterday via fb and this morning already has more than $50k!

This might have happened to other girls before Jayme. The fast killing of Jaymes parents, the casual driving away when he was caught, no running in fear, all sounds like a person whose done this more than once before.
I think the home and property needs to be checked for possible past kidnappings and possible murders.

I don't know that he had an opportunity. It seems as though when Jayme was abducted, that was the first time JP ever lived on his own. Even though his brother is a sex offender, it doesn't seem like they were a team on this, does it?

I don't know that he had an opportunity. It seems as though when Jayme was abducted, that was the first time JP ever lived on his own. Even though his brother is a sex offender, it doesn't seem like they were a team on this, does it?

Brother is a sex offender? Where did that come from?

Are you a family member? Just you are expressing pride in Jayme's accomplishment (ie escaping). It is worthy of admiration but it is her achievement.

Of course it is her achievement! What makes a person think otherwise?

Matter of fact, I would not be surprised if the $50,000 reward is given to her.

Either directly by those who offered the reward, or the people that found her and called it in to 911.

I don't think they were.

The FBI needs to hire you as a criminal profiler.
You pretty much nailed it within first two weeks.
Despite the Barron County Sheriff's Department, the State of Wisconsin, the FBI, billboards, flyers, the tip line, the $50,000 reward, national coverage, Jayme Closs self-rescued. How ironic.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox9...ng-criminal-history-of-closs-suspects-brother

The suspect’s brother, 24-year-old Erik Patterson, is a convicted sex offender and at one time lived in the same home in Gordon, Wisconsin, where Jayme was held captive.

Thank you for the link!
Does anyone know anything about fourth degree sexual assault?

The suspect was 15 years old when his older brother assaulted a 15 year old girl? I think police should be looking close to home for other possible victims.

"The suspect’s brother, 24-year-old Erik Patterson, is a convicted sex offender and at one time lived in the same home in Gordon, Wisconsin, where Jayme was held captive.

According to court records, six years ago, when Erik Patterson was 18, he drove from Gordon to Buffalo City, nearly three hours away, to meet a 15-year-old girl and have sex with her. The girl told police she met Erik three weeks earlier on "an online chat site." Erik told police he "thought she was 17." In Erik's car, police found several maps, clothes and a police scanner.

Erik Patterson was charged with criminal sexual assault in the second degree, but the charge was reduced to fourth degree. He pled no contest and got a year probation."​

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox9...ng-criminal-history-of-closs-suspects-brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288